Chapter 3: Confusing Explanations. Sort of.

Welcome To EXO High

 

Chapter 3: Confusing Explanations. Sort of.
“Looks like we have explaining to do…” Chanyeol sighed.
The angelic boy nodded once, taking a few steps towards me and crouching in front, facing me with a small smile on his lips. ‘Oh god he’s like angel. He’s so pretty.’
“Do you want to get up from the floor and sit down on the chair? Or are okay on the floor while we explain all this to you?” before I can even answer, a chair came floating right next to me and landing gracefully on the floor by my side, startling me once more. 
“There’s a chair for you. It’s more comfortable because you will get a full hour of explanations from that boring git in front of you.” cute faced, cute voiced Luhan smirked, pointing at the boy in front of me who glared back at him. 
“You better watch what you are saying about me, Luhan-” 
“Or what? Going to drown me using your water powers? Ooo I’m so scared of you, Suho.” Luhan snorted. 
“I would do that if you don’t shut up now.” Suho got up from his crouching position, his angelic voice turning scarily aggressive, “I’m not afraid to do it.” 
“Urm… Confused girl sitting on the floor is still here!!!” I waved my arm about, getting slightly annoyed by these bickering they keep having. ‘does this happen all the time?!’
“Sorry.” Luhan and Suho mumbled. 
“Here, want me to help you get on the chair?” Chanyeol held out his hand for me to take but I eyed it with narrow eyes and looked at his face. He blinked at me before taking his hand back and stuffing it in his pockets.
“Oh right, you afraid to burn yourself again cause I’m hot?” he winked flirtily at me. Everyone groaned. ‘What the…’
“Seriously Chanyeol. This is not the right time and place to flirt with her.” Xiumin scoffed, now holding his hand out for me, “Come on, let me help you out.” I eyed his hand aswell despite him looking quite harmless and cute, “hey, it’s better than touching something really hot and burning yourself. You won’t get hurt by my cold hand.” I was about to take his hand when someone else spoke.
“You might get frostbite though.” it was a boy with quite puffy lips and wide eyes who caught me looking at him, “Oh where are my manners; Annyeong haseyo, choneun EXO-K, D.O imnida!” 
“What manners? Do you want me to freeze you to death?” Xiumin snarled.
“Do you want the ground to swallow you up? Cause I can do that.” puffy lips D.O remarked. ‘Oh great, not again!’
“Oh for god’s sake! Stop with this stupid arguing and explain to her already! You know what- you!” a very mature, scary dino looking guy pointed a finger at who was the farthest from me, “Sit down on the floor or sit on the chair. Whatever just choose already where you want to sit cause I’m getting sick and tired of waiting for someone to explain all this to you.” 
“Kris-” a skinny guy who I remember I think was the one throwing lightning bolts around before I fainted tried to calm the scary guy called Kris down but failed. 
“No Chen! Hey you, whatever your name is.” Kris looked at me pointedly, “This school for special people like us. What I mean by special is people at this age with powers like us. You got that in your head?!” 
“Kris! don’t be so rude-” 
“Shut up, Chen! I’m trying to explain things to her as quickly as possible so we can get out of here before any teachers sees us-” 
“Don’t worry! Tao froze the time!” Chen snapped while I continued to stare at scary guy Kris. ‘What the hell is this Kris guy’s problem?!’
“Each student that goes to this school have a power to do something. Like us all.” a shy voice murmured, “Like what Xiumin said, his power is frost, Chanyeol’s is fire, Suho is water, D.O is earth, Lay can heal people and things, Luhan has telepathy thingy-” 
“Telekinesis.” Luhan growled.
“Yeah whatever, Kai over there can teleport anywhere he likes, Tao can control time, Chen is lightning, Baekhyun is light and Kris is flight.” the shy boy continued to explain, “Only people like us with supernatural powers can go to this school.” 
“So- basically you’re all like X-Men?” I blinked. 
“You can say that.” Kris butted in before the shy boy can say more, “Like Sehun said, ONLY people like us can go to this school. Which means you are also-” 
“One of us!!!” a cheeky looking guy with eyeliner on clapped enthusiastically, “Can we show you our powers??” 
“SHUT UP BAEKHYUN!” everyone yelled. ‘Omg, did they say bacon or am I mistaken?’ 
“Bacon? Where?!” the guy who everyone seem to call ‘Bacon’ looked around excitedly. 
“Okay so hold up!” I inhaled deeply, shakily getting up from the floor, “So you’re saying that I am one of you since I got accepted to this school.” They all nodded at me at the same time like they were a couple of car bobble heads. “Oh- right- well I think this school is mistaken-” I began to panic, “because clearly I don’t have a power here. If I did, I would of known about this school and things and-” 
“The school can never make a mistake and let a normal human being come to this school cause its dangerous.” Suho cut me off, “You’re here because you have a power- A special one since you came here in the middle of the school year and the school never lets that happen-” 
“But I don’t have powers!!!” I cried. 
“You don’t know that but the school knows. You might haven’t found out what it is yet. Chanyeol and Kai only found out what their power is last year…” Suho continued, pointing to Chanyeol who waggled his fingers at me and then pointed at the boy named Kai who was quite tanned which made him instantly attractive and y. 
“Well, I can assure all of you that I’m not like you. I’m a normal human being who is going to drop of this school right now!” I said in a shaky voice, preparing to walk off.
“Oh okay then. Go get yourself killed.” I heard that guy Kris’ voice scoffed.
“Excuse me?” I squeaked, ‘Killed? No-no I can’t get killed! Why would I get killed?!’ 
“Normal human beings get killed if ever they find out about people like us.” Chanyeol shrugged at me, “If you strongly believe that you’re normal and not like us, go tell that to the school and then say goodbye to your life.” 
“No- I can’t get killed! I can’t die!!!” I cried. 
“Then stay. Stick around and give yourself time to find out your power.” Kai smiled warmly over to me. 
“She’ll get killed anyway in practice!” 
“Practice?! Killed?! Anyway?!” my voice went a little too high. 
“Remember when Kai and Chanyeol didn’t have their powers yet and they are always an inch from death during practice?” Xiumin giggled like a little child.
“That wasn’t funny, Xiumin. Do you want me to turn you into bacon?!” Chanyeol’s eyes looked furious.
“Oh for god’s sake where is this bacon you’re all talking about?!” the guy, Baekhyun wailed. 
“They can’t possible do those harsh practice on a new girl with no powers yet right?” the soft shy voice I recognize spoke that belonged to that guy, Tao, “I mean, she’s a girl. A new girl! She can easily get killed.” 
“Yeah, so? What shall we do about it?” Kris snarled, “Give her some Gucci bags?”
“What- You-” Tao looked at him weirdly. 
“Hey! I’ve got an idea!!” Baekhyun held his hand up.
“No Baekhyun. We don’t want you bacon ideas!” Suho sighed.
“No seriously! How about we help her find her power?” Baekhyun grinned from ear to ear, “We can try out our own powers on her and see if she has the same power as one of us!” 
“What… like teach her how to teleport? And fly and ?” Chanyeol blinked, “Cool! I’m up for that!! I want to shoot fireballs at her to see if she can catch them like I can!” I shuffled away from the guy in fear. ‘fireballs I think will be the last one.’ 
“Soo… Good idea or what?!” 
“Its up to the girl.” all of them turned to me.
“I- I don’t know-” I suddenly start feeling faint. ‘Oh god why do I feel like I’m going to faint again? My energy is running out- -’ 
“Urm… you guys? She’s getting pale.” 
“My energy I gave her is running out.” 
“Someone catch her before she-” *blackness*
~
‘it’s all a dream. I’m going to wake up and then everything will be normal. Like it didn’t happen. Cause it didn’t happen right? It was all a dream from a dream. Oh god, oh god. I need to get up now. It must be late. I need to get up. Okay. This school is just a normal school. Not a school for X-Men like teenagers!’ I opened my eyes to find myself in a bedroom with my bags all scattered by the floor. ‘oh I’m in my dorm room.’ feeling quite groggy and still sleepy, I got up from the bed and found myself still in my school uniform. Deciding to take a shower, I grabbed my towel from one of my bags, my stuff for the bathroom and fresh new clothes. Once I was in the shower with the warm water falling on my weak body, so many thoughts invaded my head. ‘did it really happen? Is this school really for X-Men sort of students? Those 12 boys. EXO-K and EXO-M; they all have powers like wind, teleportation and that right?’ as much I think it’s a dream and it didn’t happen I know deep down that it did happen and its real! *THUMP! BANG* I froze, instantly turning the shower off and stepping out. I swear I heard something. In a daze, I dried myself quickly and put my new fresh clothes on, I tried to keep my breathing even. Someone is in my room! I heard a thumb and a bang! I looked around my bare bathroom and grabbed my shampoo for protection, twisting the door handle and pushing it open.
“AHHHHH!!!!!” I screamed. “What are you two doing in my room?!?!!?!” That y tanned guy, Kai was sitting on my bed like it was his own and my eyes widened even more to see that that cute faced middle school guy Luhan was going through my bags and levitating my bras in the air! They both froze hearing my scream and horror in finding them in my room.
“I’m here to take you to our dorms!” they both chorused at the same time. 
“What are you talking about Kai? I’m taking her to our dorms!” 
“No! I’m taking her to our dorms, Luhan!” the two boys shouted at each other faces like there was no tomorrow. Like I wasn’t even there! What the hell??!
“I am not going to any dorms with any of you!” I butted in, “I’m staying here. YOU! PUT MY BRAS DOWN YOU ERT!!!” I pointed at Luhan. He pouted and at the instant, my bras fell down by his feet and he stepped towards me.
“Sorry about that.” he apologized, “now come on, let’s go to our dorms. EXO-M’s dorms.” 
“No! Yumi’s coming with me!” Kai grabbed me by the waist, making me let out a little squeak. ‘Oh wow two X-Men like cute guys fighting over me?!’ 
“Hey! How do you know my name?!” I asked the tanned boy.
“I looked at your folder thingy. Now let’s go teleport.” Kai grinned from ear to ear while Luhan looked bewildered.
“NO KAI! YOU CANT TELEPORT WITH SOMEONE ELSE JUST YET! YOU KNOW YOU’LL END UP SOMEWHERE ELSE-” 
“Goodbye Luhan.” Kai wagged his fingers at the middle school boy, his arm around my waist tightening.
“Wait- what is going on-” I tried to struggle free but then my room and Luhan who was right next to me disappeared altogether, turning into black smoke that swarmed around me and Kai. “Oh my god what is happening?!” I couldn’t help but hide my face in Kai’s chest when I felt like I was being lifted off the ground and being spun around so many times. ‘I’m going to be sick! Ahh I don’t feel good- what is going on?!’ I gasped when I suddenly felt my bare feet land on something soft and quite cold. 
“Hey… This isn’t EXO-K dorms! Crap-” I pushed myself away from Kai and looked around, my eyes widening so much I feel like my eyeballs are going to pop out soon. 
“WHERE THE ARE WE?!?!” I shouted. 
“I was teleporting us to my dorms-- but it seems like I teleported us to the… Rainforest.” 
A/N: Okay, did that ending ? I actually had the time to update this along with my other fic haha~ Anyway I hope you enjoyed that! BTW I will be replying to your comments on the comment box so look out for my replies, araso? :3 *hands out EXO cookies for everyone*