Chapter 19

Because he's my Minho
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the morning after their made up night. Minho stared lovingly at the sleeping Yuri who hugged him for the whole night. It was relieving for him that finally Yuri forgave him. He carefully pulled away from her then got up slowly leaving Yuri slept.

____

He was in Mason’s room waiting his son getting up.

“Daddy?” his tiny voice welcomed him as his eyes fluttered open ready to get up. Minho couldn’t help but smiled seeing this cute little boy of him. He sat on the bed placing Mason to sit on his lap as they faced each other. He never forgot to give Minho a morning kiss.

“Uhm. You love daddy for sure, baby?”, Mason smiling nodded.

“Well, do you know that this is a special day?”, Mason just kept looking at him in clueless.

“It’s mommy’s birthday” he informed him.

“Mommy birthday? Mommy cut cake, presents and also balloons?” asking excitedly in his simple childlike imagination.

“Aigoo you have learned to speak better, baby. Mmm Key appa and others will come here tonight”

“Yaayyy!!” he shouted excitedly, Key and others were still kept in touch with them even they were in States. Key always gave them a video call once in a while only to get to know a little Mason, so no wonder Mason liked him so much.

 

“How about today daddy take you to buy a present for mommy, don’t you want to get her a present?”

His little palms cupped Minho’s face, “I’d love to, daddy. I get ice cream?”

“Get all what you want there. Anyway what do you want to give to mommy, Choi Mason?” Sure Minho really spoiled his son too much that sometimes Yuri got irritated to him but still there were certain things that he taught Mason as priority, that was about manner and education. Minho became a person that Mason loves and loath at the same time.

Mason narrowed his eyes as if thinking hardly, then suddenly changed his facial expression, he grinned cutely at his father. “Secret, daddy!”

“Come on, tell daddy or there’s no ice cream and new robots for you. Hehe..” his little threat made Mason pouted. He pulled his daddy closer and whispered something to him, “@#$^$#^*&^()&*^$”.

They both laughed together as Minho raised his palm to him, “High five baby!”.

____­­__

 

“Annyeong..!!” Key, Taemin, Jonghyun and Onew greeted them inside after being escorted by the maid to go inside. They set a simple dinner for them. How much they grown up now, even Taemin looked more mature. They greeted Yuri first.

“Noona, happy birthday. Best wishes for you. Here!” Taemin congratulated while handing her a rose bouquet.

“Aaahh Taemin-ah, you’re so sweet. Thank you so much” she praised. Turning around she faced the other 3, they missed each others. “Annyeong, I miss you so much guys! OMO, Onew oppa? You’re back already?” she walked towards them to hug them.

“I’m back permanently here. I met Minho for a couple time in some meetings, didn’t he tell you? And happy birthday, Yul” Onew said.

She smiled to him and before answering Onew, she got cut off.

“Yahh pabo, happy birthday. I hate to admit it but you look younger than older” as usual Key praised her bluntly.

“Hahahaa thank you anyway Onew oppa. Aigoo Ki Bum you never changed huh? Thanks”

“Yuri-ah, you forgot me? I bring someone here, you must have known her before” Jonghyun said while taking a girl’s hand to reveal her in front.

“Jong oppa, Jessica?” she immediately hugged her, Jessica and Yoona were her best friends in modeling back then.

“Yuri-ah, I miss you. How are you? All best wishes for you, happy birthday” Jessica congratulated her.

“Thank you. Look I’m on my best shape. Long time no see. So both of you are dating now?” she asked making Jessica shy.  

“Yea for just about 2 months” Jonghyun answered.

“You guys look good together”

“Thanks, Yul. Anyway happy birthday”

 

“Mooommyyyyyyyyyyy!” they got interrupted by a loud pitch voice. Mason and Minho rushed down the stairs.

“Kyaaaaaaaaaaaa my cutie!!” Key immediately made his way to Mason, lifting him excitedly. While Minho was busy greet others.

 

“Yah Choi Mason, this is Key appa. You still remember, right?”

“Ne. Annyeong Key appa”

“Mason, here greet your uncles and aunty” his mother ordered, Key slowly put him down. The little Mason bowed to them politely “Annyeonghasseyo, I’m Choi Mason. Mommy Yuli and daddy Minno son. Nice to meet you”

“Annyeong, Mason-ah. It’s uncle Taemin”..,

“Aigoo your son is so cute, Yul”..,

“This is my first time seeing him”..,

“Me too. annyeong little Mason”. They responded. It made Mason smiled shyly then turned around to hide behind his daddy's leg.

“Aigoo so cute. Come baby, come with Key appa!” Key reached and lifted him.

 

“Let’s have dinner then”, suggested Minho, followed along by others to the dining room.

While eating the dinner, they were having a long conversation and joking around as usual. Once in a while Yuri looked extra attentive to her husband and son needs like put extra food on their plate or asking them if they wanted something else. That made other SHINee thought Yuri and Minho are such a happy family.

And finally it was late and they decided to go home, Minho and Yuri walked them to the door for bidding goodbye. Mason was really tired joking around with his new familiar people, he got along well with them until finally the nanny should take him to the bed early because he seemed exhausted playing around.

 

“They’re gone. Happy today?” Minho asked Yuri while walking together to the couch. They sat down and as usual Yuri hugged Minho as if it became her habit.

“Gumawo” thanking him sincerely she paused then began to speak again, “I’m happy Minho”.

“Glad then. Anyway your little Mason has something to you”

“What is it?” she asked.

He got up followed along by her, they reached Mason’s room. There he was, laid sleeping soundly.

Slowly they made their way closer, carefully sat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter