Chapter 7

Because he's my Minho
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

South Korea

 

Minho came out the arrival gate just only for being greeted by a bunch of reporters lined up in front of him.

Two of his assistants walked in front of him and the other stand behind. Minho felt so uncomfortable by this. Why the media was so fast knowing his comeback.

 

“Excuse us. Excuse us!” his assistant was trying to make a loose.

“CEO Choi Minho, are you back here permanently?”

“You’re ready to take your position here?”

“Please answer, Mr. Choi!”  Minho just smiled hearing the questions.

“Such a handsome and successful man” people said from nowhere.

 

Finally Minho met his buddies stood up in the corner way. They hugged each other.

“Why are you so handsome in reality than in picture?” Key said playfully.

“Come on, I’ll take you home. You need a rest first!” Jonghyun suggested.

They came to Minho’s new house. It was not big but TOO BIG to live in alone. Suddenly, Minho grabbed his car key and rush out the door.

“Where are you going?”

“Yuri”

“YAHHH!!” they both yelled together.

“I even haven’t told you anything”

“You take too damn long. Better I check it myself”

Key stopped him. “Whatever it’ll be, I know you love her.” He tapped his back.

_______

 

 

Minho was wondering if it was a right apartment number that Key gave him. He tried to find. There it was in front of him. He pressed the ring-bell button anxiously waiting.

It wasn’t Yuri who opened the door but her maid.

“Excuse me, sir. Want to meet Miss Yuri?”

“Yes, is she in?”

“May I know you because Miss Yuri said she didn’t wanna be bothered except for her close friends”

“I’m her friend, don’t worry!”

The maid think deeply before let him in, she thought “This handsome guy on Miss Yuri’s bedroom wall picture”. She let him in hesitantly “This way, sir. This is her bedroom, she didn’t come out since yesterday, I’m afraid she’s sick but she said she’s okay.”

Minho nodded to her then she left him alone standing there.

 

He opened the door knob slowly, the room was a total darkness. He just could smell Yuri’s familiar scent all over the room. He saw Yuri’s figure was lying on the bed, sobbing silently while closing her eyes.

“I told you, Min Ah. I’m okay, you may leave if you’ve already finished your work” she said lazily caressed her head still not bothered to open her eyes.

Minho sat down slowly on her bed, right next to her. Yuri doubted it was Min Ah.

“What’s with this masculine scent here” she thought. She opened her eyes slowly only just for seeing the guy whom she didn’t wish to see. Minho was staring at her deeply in thought. Even it was a dark, but she could see his perfect face clearly.

 

“M..Minho?” She slowly got up in shocked. Minho just nodded didn’t even bother blinking.

“Y..you are back?” she asked nervously.

“I miss you Yul. Are you okay?” He tried to hug her but got ignored.

“Yes I’m okay” he was surprised for the first time Yuri ignored him.

“Are you sure? Have you eaten? You look so pale.” Minho tried to place his palm on her face but once again got ignored.

“Don’t touch me!” she started weeping.

“What’s wrong with you, Yul?”

“I’m okay. Go away, Minho. Leave please!” She was weeping harder.

“I won’t!”

“LEAVE MEEEEEEEEE!!” she screamed.

“God, Yuri what’s it with you? You completely ignore your best friend here?” Minho got up.

Finally Yuri managed to speak between her outburst.

“I’m pregnant, Minho. And the one who should be responsible didn’t want to admit it.” she cried her eyes out loud as she could. “I’m dirty, Choi Minho. I feel horrible now.”

There was a long dead silent there.

Minho just kept quiet clenched his teeth and fists to prevent his anger out. Sadness, anger, confusion are all over him seeing his best friend (exactly, more for him) like this.

 

Minho’s POV

“Go away, Minho!! I’m disgusting. I’m dirty . I’m not supposed to be your best friend anymore. Leave me aloneee!!!!” Yuri keeps screaming, sobbing and crying.

She doesn’t even let me take a step after her. I’m mad, disappointed at the same time at her. How could she become so careless about herself, let a jerk rui

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter