Chapter 8

Because he's my Minho
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho’s House

 

Minho decided to go home after made sure Yuri fell asleep soundly. When he closed his eyes, the picture of crying Yuri kept bothering him.

“What should I do to you? I love you so much.”

______

 

4 days passed, Minho had already got into his position in his own company. He was busy as usual but he always had time for Yuri, sometimes he’d have to bring work home to settle everything. Meanwhile, Yuri was still in miserable condition but not as bad as before, thanks for her buddies who always been there whenever she felt going to collapse any moment. One thing for sure, she hates Nichkhun now, yeah pain made people change but she couldn’t hide the fact there’s still a love deep down inside her heart. And about her pregnancy, all her friends told her to go through with it. Minho & Key strongly againsted her abortion planning and still trying to find the solve. But Yuri still kept persisting her stubbornness, she thought about what would her career will be, how to face her parents, and all people around her, the worst she wouldn’t be able to imagine her child growing up without family. Even all the encouragement had been given to her, but still she couldn’t bear with it. She was planning to get abortion in these few days.

 

______

 

 

HEADLINE NEWS

 

The disappear of Kwon Yuri, maybe now had made a clue for what exactly happened.

These are some pictures and the latest information.

Few days ago media sneakily spotted Kwon Yuri in hospital. According to the front desk staff

She had a meeting with Obstetricians. What does it mean? Is she pregnant? Waiting to be confirmed

Some reporters had asked her manager about it but she can’t be bothered, while designer Kim Key who is known as a close person of Kwon Yuri and Choi Minho gave his statement in hurry “is it weird if a woman met Obstetricians? Should we always conclude it as a pregnancy problem? Don’t over analyze the small thing please” he said and drove away.

the following day, a sudden comeback of SM Choi Minho really gave a bunch of

questions among media. He didn’t give any statement when he was asked about it, he seemed in hurry.

In the same day in his comeback, he caught up visiting Kwon Yuri in her apartment.

And latest, they were seen hugging in the car. Seems like Kwon Yuri was crying in Choi Minho’s embrace. It’s interesting, right?

So, can we relate these? Kwon Yuri is carrying Choi’s baby now.

We’ll find out soon!!

_____

 

As usual Minho was reviewing some folders in front of him but got interrupt from his assistant who entering the room. He bowed politely to him.

“Something’s up, sir”

“Yea, what is it?” he answered casually gave a quick glance at his assistant.

His assistant gave him his tab with a news blog.

 

“It’s all over magazine, tabloid, and media, sir. This rumour will be unbearable.”

Minho just gave a deep sighed after reading the news. Held his sudden arch forehead, he managed to say, “Please take our people to Kwon Yuri’s apartment. Don’t let media ask anything about it to her.”

“Yes, sir. Then how about the reporters who are waiting outside now?”

“Just say I don’t wanna be bothered. I have important meeting now.”

His assistant nodded politely and headed out the door.

 

“God, should I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter