Chapter 13

Because he's my Minho
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6 Months Pregnancy

 

Once in a while Minho brought her to attend SM project events, meeting all of his collegues. It was important to attend such kind of gatherings. That was all about partnerships with almost all of South Korean elites from top businessman and CEOs. Moreover, he couldn’t leave Yuri alone in boredom. The more age of her pregnancy, the more moody she was. All Minho did is just to keep control her mood.

 

Entering 6th month pregnancy, they were all busy with the baby deliver preparations. Since they already knew that the baby is boy. Minho got more excited and impatient. As well as their parents, they kept controlling Yuri just simply by giving a call, making sure that Yuri treated her pregnancy well by providing proper nutrition for the baby. Her husband and parents were nagging so much and it was annoying as hell but little did she know she’s really happy inside.

 

The baby room also had been prepared by hiring the interior designer, they made sure the room is comfortable for their child. As for Yuri her belly got bigger day by day, her thought was full about the delivery time. Everyday she was wondering, how painful it would be, she loves her child but somehow she couldn’t bear to imagine the pain.

 

“You grow well everyday, baby” she looked at her reflection in the mirror while caressing her belly lovingly.

“Good boy should listen to mommy, right?” she smiled then composed her words to continue “Don’t give mommy too much troubles when mommy delivers you here, will you?” she finished her sentence when suddenly she felt her baby kicking inside, she got more excited. ‘Does he understand what I said?’ she thought.

“Is that a yes, baby? Gumawo. Mommy loves you so much”.

 

“What’s so happy here?” Minho approached out of sudden while carefully linking his arms around Yuri.

“I told him to be good, seems like he understood well” Yuri told him by connecting their eyes on the reflections.

“He would be a good son, baby. Don’t worry”. It was unusual for Minho to come home early. “You’re home early, Minho?” she asked.

“Well yeah I’ve done checking some reports and went home right away. How’s your day?” he finished his words by kissing the top of her head.

“Just so-so, I feel I’m starting get used to feel pregnancy symptoms” she sighed.

“How does it feel? Should we check it on doctor?”

“Aniyo, the doctor said it’s normal actually. Hunger, back cramp, sore s, and else yeah you know if you come home a little late, I’ll be freaked out. I want to see you so badly” she ended the words cutely while turning around to hug him. Minho was just smiling on her behave. He found her pretty day by day, and also realized she started to get her motherhood towards the baby.

“But you see me now baby”

“Hu’uhm” she nodded.

“We should have a dinner. Ki Bum and Taemin will join us anyway. Go take a shower then I’ll wait you downstairs” she said while undoing his tie. Minho just looked at her in amusement. She didn’t realize what she was doing actually, it just came out that way.

“You want to help me taking a shower, don’t you?” he raised his eyebrow while playfully teasing her.

Hearing his teasing voice Yuri finally realized what she was doing, it was been a while since they had their last intimate touch a few months ago. Minho’s words instantly made her blushed.

After undoing his tie, she grabbed his wrist, taking his watch off while holding back her nerve.

“A..Aniyo, I just help you to take these off” hesitantly she made an excuse.

Minho chuckled then handed her his phone along with his coat, he made his way to the bathroom.

 

Yuri sat on the bed carefully while looking at Minho’s phone. She fought between should check it or not. Curiousity about Minho’s private life sometimes bothered her inside. She didn’t know maybe Minho still meets his chicks out of her knowledge. After a long argue, finally she decided to check it.

 

Starting from sliding the screen to unlock it, the smile drew on her face upon seeing their picture set on the wallpaper, that was about few months ago when they had dinner outside, Minho took a picture smiling while Yuri looked at him in pouted cute face.

 

Then she checked his recent calls & incoming calls. She found nothing suspicious, but when she opened the list of missed calls, a slight of jealousy and annoyance boilt inside her. That was full of women’s numbers.  Obviously, Minho never picked it up.

She went on to Message checking on it. It was also full of women’s messages. It pissed her more when she read it one by one. Generally, those were about forcing Minho in seductive way to meet them. But she sighed in relief she found Minho never texted them back.

 

She mumbled “You trashy women dare to seduce my husband, huh?”

Still annoyed on it, without thinking twice, she pressed the mark button one by one on those women’s numbers.

 

  Delete 42 contacts?  –  YES    (withous hesitate, she pressed it while seeing the process quickly done)

 

After done deleting for about 42 numbers,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter