Chapter 20

Because he's my Minho
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few months later, Mason had been in his preschool. While since she didn’t have any business in home, it was quite boring for Yuri. After got Minho’s permission, Yuri started to back on her hobby, but not as a busy model, but helping Key to sketch some clothing designs or just simply took some photo shoot for Key’s branded clothes in his own company. Both of them agreed that no matter how busy they were with jobs, they’d make sure they’re home before 6PM to be with Mason. Whenever the three of them go out, they are the picture of a happy family.

 

As usual, in the morning she helped Minho to prepare his office suit. Helping him to fix his tie.

“Dark blue or red?” she was trying to figure out which was the match one to his suit.

“Blue seems fine on you” she muttered then turning around to face Minho who was standing in front of her now. Skillfully helping him wearing the tie, she smiled to herself, how she loved to smell Minho’s masculine scent. It was always drowning her.

Realizing the smiling Yuri, he smiled along then asked “Why baby?”

Still smiling she shook her head signaling never mind.

He scoffed, “How liar!”. Staring down to her who was busy with the tie. She also just took a shower, wet hair, pure face, looked y in that simple strapped dress revealing her flawless shoulders. He linked his arms around her waist bringing her closer to him.

“You smell so good, intoxicating”.

“Oh really?” mockingly she asked.

“Hu’uhm. Just stay still like this for a moment”. He commanded.

 

“Choi Minho”

“Hmm?”

Hesitated first but she managed to say, “I.. I like you.. so much..“, hearing it Minho pulled her tighter.

“I love you, Yul”, he replied.

 

 

Yuri’s POV

 

Do I love him? But why should I hesitate with my own feeling. Sometimes I just want to say it out loud but when it comes to myself again, I’m not sure with it. Sorry Minho, maybe I’m such a selfish woman ever. But I know I’ll make it someday, yea someday

 

The way he treats me always brings me want to say those words out, but yet I doubt it inside. Yuri, why should you be so stupid for figuring your own feeling out?  

 

I feel his hands slowly loosened, we break away from hug. I still daze in my own mind when his voice interrupting, “Let me drop Mason to school today”.

“Huh? Is that okay?”

“It’s okay” he answers reassuring.

“Okay then, have your breakfast first. I’ll check Mason in his room, nanny should have got him ready already”

 

End of POV

 

They had their breakfast together, after having it Yuri accompanied them outside.

“Mommy will pick you up later, be good honey!” she kissed Mason. “Arasso!” Mason smiled nodded then rushing inside the car helped by the driver leaving his daddy bidding goodbye to his mommy.

“We’re going, Yul” he kissed her forehead then followed Mason inside the car. Yuri watched them until the car was out of sight.

 

_____

Since there was no schedule that day, Yuri was so bored staying at home that she decided to go to spa and do hair treatment.

It was so relaxing while enjoying being massaged. She took her phone out from the purse then texting Minho.

To: My Minho

-Husband, busy?-

 

On the other hand, Minho had just finished his regular meeting. He sat down on his desk, waiting the report from the marketing manager. When suddenly his phone vibrated on the desk, he looked then opened it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter