Chapter 18

Because he's my Minho
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

South Korea

 

They landed and heading out to their house. Mason who was excited seeing the new house couldn’t stop running around the house.

“Uuwwaaaaaaaaaa!” he shouted excitedly.

“Mason, stop running please!” his mother complained.

“It’s okay, ma’am. I’m here to look over him. If you and Mr.Choi want to take some rest, don’t worry about Mason” the nanny suggested politely to them.

 

“Thank you” she answered.

Minho glanced at Yuri, without any second thought, straight away he grabbed her wrist dragging her upstairs towards their bedroom. It was been a long time to be in this bedroom again. She tried to pull away from his grip but it was useless. They had already got in bedroom. And for her surprise she heard the click sound of the door, there was Minho locking the door and putting the key inside his pocket. She froze in place as Minho studied her nervous face.

 

“YAH.. give me the key!!” she yelled at him.

“Never until we got the thing straight!”

“Aiisshhh.. what do you want Choi Minho?”

“Do you have any idea?”

“Of course no!”. Sure Yuri was still mad at him, she wanted to hear the explanation but it would hurt her pride if she were the one who asked for explanation from him.

“Okay then let’s get the thing straight here” he suggested wisely. “Come baby!” he sat down on the couch and tapped the side beside him.

Yuri followed him but still avoiding his eyes, she kept herself busy by playing her fingers and nails. While Minho sternly settled his eyes on her.

“Are you going to look at me or not?”. She didn’t give any response. Minho let out a deep sigh before turning his body to her.

“Were you crying at the night I went out, Yul?”

“Anyi”

“Tch, liar! You were crying when Mason slept right? Thanks to my smart boy, he gave me the clue what happened to you that you avoided me”

She glanced at him, but not bothered to admit. “Tell me everything and I’ll answer all what you want to know” he ordered her. But instead of taking it nicely, she gave him the cold shoulder. And finally, Minho had enough with it, he grabbed her wrists down to get her attention. It made Yuri shocked, she chewed her lips nervously as Minho’s eyes looked at her deeply.

“What did you see that night baby?” he asked again.

“If you keep being stubborn, we’ll keep staying here until you give me the answer! Your choice”

 

 

“OKAY, I WAS JEALOUS! I WAS JEALOUS AS HELL! CAN I BE ANY MORE PATHETIC THAN THIS? WHEN I WAS WORRIED TO DEATH ABOUT YOU MIGHT CATCH A COLD OUTSIDE, I RAN ALONG THE WAY TO GET YOU A JACKET BUT YOU KNOW I WAS WELCOMED WITH AN UNWANTED SCENE IN FRONT OF ME.” She bluntly admitted, let it all out at once. Her heart began to increase in speed as she fighting back her tears. Minho closed his eyes hearing her confession. So, his guess was right she saw Dara hugged him. Seeing Yuri’s watering eyes, he instantly felt guilty.

“Seriously Minho, is that what you called friend? Business partner? Or exactly partner?” she quietly muttered.

“I’m sorry, Yul. Really sorry. It’s not like that”. Minho said still looking deep in her eyes.

“Is that all? I’ll be going then. Give me the key!” she tried to yank out his grip. But still Minho held it more firmly.

“Let go of it!” she managed to break away once again, but useless.                                      

“Nothing happened to me and that crazy girl. She called me, and okay I lied to you because she wanted to come over and ignore you if I didn’t meet her right away. As well I know you are a jealous person when it comes to that kind of thing. I got in long argument with her outside, if all she wanted was money I could give her but no, she hugged me instead, that was out of my guard! I guess you didn’t see I pulled away from her. Please forgive me. This is just a misunderstanding. Nothing happened between me and her” he brought her hand up to kiss the back of it.

 

Yuri studied his eyes carefully, he didn’t lie but much less it hurt Yuri to know that he had been lying to her that night. She didn’t want him being owned by anyone.

“Who is she?” she asked as if interrogating him.

He sighed, “A girl in the past. I never had any special relationship with her”.

“If nothing happened that night, then what took you so long to come back?”

“I drove around alone to clear my mind, that’s all” he answered honestly.

“Really? But I thought you guys went to-” still Yuri didn’t believe him.

“I told you, nothing happened, Yul!” He groaned in frustration.

 

“S..Sorry Minho, I know I don’t have the right to be jealous and I don’t even know why. I couldn’t help but be jealous, jealous!! I guess I should be ready if someday you would give up waiting for me. But I have to say the certain thing that I like you, I like you so much. Okay maybe I love you but still I can’t figure it out what kind of love it is” she said while she could see his gaze was softened by her words.

 

“Just believe me, it’s not like what you think, I love you Yul”

She didn’t have any idea why jealousy was still stuck in her head now, she even didn’t know how to trust Minho maybe his explanation was enough but something inside her still bothered and mad at him. She wanted to trust him, but at least not now.

 

“I don’t know but how come I trust someone who always told me that he loves me and I am his ‘wife’ but out of my knowledge he met another woman. What kind of wife I am for him, and maybe in some other time he would get another chick to get over his need. And here I am-“

 

He silenced her protest with a sudden all consuming kiss. His left hand pressed her against him while his right hand placed on the back on her neck, keeping her to stay still. She shivered as she felt what Minho did out of sudden. The moment Minho kissed and held her, she knew she lost it, she surrendered to him by parting her lips allowing him to explore inside. She completely melted in his arms. As the kiss grew stronger, gently Minho laid Yuri down while still kissing her. Inside of her thought it would be better if there was nothing between their skins.

 

They enjoyed every second of their moment when suddenly her eyes widened, ‘Get grip on yourself Yuri, he’s womanizer’ she mentally scolded herself. She managed to push away and sit up but Minho held her down. He was trapping her between his strong arms and he began to nuzzle into her neck slowly making the trailed kisses on her jaw down to her neck, and back again capturing her red curved lips.

“M..Minhoo…….” she gasped as she fought against the urge to trace her fingers through his hair. Her whole body trembled as she felt he started to trail his hand on her waist slowly almost up to her . Then suddenly hard bangs on the door interrupted their moment.

 

“Mooooommyyyyyyyyyyyy” *bang *bang *bang “Daaaaaaaaddyyyyyyyy” *bang *bang *bang “Let Mason in”

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter