Chapter 5

FOREVER AND ALWAYS?

Dara's POV

 

I already called bom,cl and minzy and they agree to come with me to the mall. While walking in the mall bom told me what with the shopping and what's the occasion i don't know if im going to tell them but their my bestfriends they had the right to know. So i stop on my track and face them  'Guys ano... There's a party coming this friday and that party is held by the Kwons'' Bom with a poker face says ''Ahh ok'' what the?! she didn't even react? But cl knows it better than bom "Bom unnie it means one thing OFCOURSE GD IS THERE" Now bom has a shock face i think it finally registered to her brain. ''WHAT?! OTTOKE!".

 

 "Bom unnie you're so funny" Minzy rattled and she faced me"So unnie that only means one thing" hmm i know what she's thingking so i blurted it out ''Revenge! hahaha" minzy had her poker face and said "No" Cl who's beside minzy says 'Kill Kwon Jiyong?!" now minzy had a scary look on her friend cl "no" bom happily suggested "Let's make him buy a farm corn and give it as a gift to dara but me as dara's bestfriend she will give the farm corn to me' Ehhh?? minzy now had a serious face 'Super absolutely No" After she says that she face me seriously.

 

"Unnie i know you've been hurt and all but revenge isn't the answer nor killing oppa" mizy said while looking at cl. Cl had a sorry face ''Unnie i know what's the right method it doesn't include revenge but to Make him regret loosing you for seeing you happy" She said to me sincerely the only thing i could do is smile and i trust her she might be youngest but she is surely mature ''I guess i could to that" Bom butted in "Ofcourse you could specially that were here" "Thanks guys im so lucky to have you as my bestfriends.

 

Friday came and it's 12'oclock in the afternoon later the party will start honestly im kind of nervous i hope everything goes well i just need to look happy. "Noona are you ok' Ohh dogpoop is here 'You know Kwon right? he's back" He had the same reaction with minzy "Well that's great now you can both catch up and fix everything'' I was literally shocked on what he said just like that? He isn't angry to thatJiyong for breaking his sister's heart? ''Noona i know what your thingking i love you ok but You have to be happy literally happy not what the outside but inside" "ok thankyou little bro i'll keep that in mind".

 

 

 

Jiyong's POV

                 It's time! I'm so nervous i can finally see darong . My dad said i should go in the stairs because that's were im going to present . When my dad is introducing me i can't keep my eyes on the girl wearing a white silky gown that is fit to her body. She really caught my eye but i can't see her face. But i knew one thing that;s my baby girl. After introducing me as the next CEO i finally went down a lot of girls try to talk to me but i rushly avoid them and find dara.

 

There she is in the garden i knew i would find her here she likes roses white roses to be exact 'Hey" i smiled and she has her poker face and ready to leave but i stop her and the loud music coming from the venue started to play and it's funny because it's our theme song . "Can i have this dance" she hesitantly took my arm and the dance begins as we swayed our body.

 

 ""http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPw_H2Rm2lM"

It's amazing how you can speak right to my heart
Without saying a word you can light up the dark
Try as I may I could never explain
What I hear when you don't say a thing


"How are you dee?" she said she was just fine and she's not looking in my eyes "Before anything else i just want you to listen first before having a comment" then she nods "I know i've been a jerk and i left 5 years ago i had my reason and i know it's kinda lame and i didn't even say goodbye my dad wanted me to study abroad he knows i wouldn't agree so he said he would break us apart and i wouldn't let that happen so i agree i know it's lame but he's still my father and i wanted to say sorry everynight i pray hoping you are fine and thingking that you would be fine. I was scared of the dark and you were my light and now i don't have the right to explain but i still want to tell you"

The smile on your face lets me know that you need me
There's a truth in your eyes sayin' you'll never leave me
The touch of your hand says you'll catch me if ever I fall
You say it best when you say nothing at all

Now we are both crying but i still continue "There's a picture i kept on my wallet and yes it's you everytime i had a bad day i will just look at the picture of you smiling so genuinely i feel like you still love me despite what i've done to you you're eyes that tell's nothing but the truth and your hands that i'm holding right now hoping that it will forever be mine but then again i don't kow if you want me to hold it"

All day long I can hear people talking out loud
But when you hold me near, you drown out the crowd
Old Mr. Webster could never define
What's being said between your heart and mine

"I don't have anyone in there dee. Yeah my dad but he's busy i don't have friends and i was never happy there but seeing you happy that makes me happy and also i've felt like everything is fine though people there judge me but again when i remembered the first time we met you had this frown on your face and that time that expression was the only thing im looking at and i feel like the whole world stops. Your beautiful face dee nothing can define how much devastated i am for leaving you and how i wanted to shout there how i miss and love you"

The smile on your face lets me know that you need me
There's a truth in your eyes sayin' you'll never leave me
The touch of your hand says you'll catch me if ever I fall
You say it best when you say nothing at all

"They said if the heart can speak.. a lot of people has been shocked, cried,hurt,smile,happy,sad,scared and love. If only the heart can say all the things that the lips can't say there is no secret in this world. That's fine right? No lies...No pretentions...no secrets..but no excitement..Yeah.If god gives the heart a lips there's no thrill in the world. I think god gives us this problem so we can solve it together"

 

 

 

 

Dara's POV

Im crying everything he said was plain true and i feel the sincerity in his voice but what do i do should i run? or should i open my lips and say everything and what i still feel about him?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----

Wooohhhh sorry people if i only updated now after my midterm i promise ill update again for dee's reaction ! @_@

Shoutout to my lovely subscribers :* THANKYOU SO MUCH AND SORRY. T-T

 

RoOoNy