The first time we met

FOREVER AND ALWAYS?

DARA'S POV

OH MY!! o_0 he's back? how come..tsk after all he have done he still have the guts to come back?What a coward!!haizzzz~~

 

FLASHBACK~~

Yahhh!!! ''bommiee were going to be late so move your faster!'' ''neh!neh! geez dara it's not like the world's running out of men!'' dara turned to her with an unpredictable expression ''what are you trying to imply?were not going to hunt a guy you pabo were going to a museum that have exhibits not a museum that full of men!'' bommie laugh ''hahaha i was kidding dara besides you never know you might find some good guy there'' bom wink to dara.

(after 30 min. of riding they are now at the museum.While dara was looking around the exhibit bom excuse herself to go to the comfort room,then after some second some guy tap her shoulder but when she look at her back no one's there so she ignore it but after couple of time someones tapping her shoulder again.She's getting furious and furious..

 

 

JIYONG POV~~

Im bored where the hell is top? What's taking him so long?Why the hell did i come here at the museum with him at the first place?tsk.right right he said there's a lot of smart girls here.What a pabo he shouldve find a smart girl in the library!Whatever i'm just going to look at the exhibits.

 

after some time lurking around at the museum he sese a girl it's the second time he have been stunned and mesmerized,well dont misunderstood why second his mom was the first:DD WOW!!!she's like an angel with that beautiful big brown eyes a hair that flips naturally and a mischievous facial expression.what a beautiful young lady.So he think a plan to be close with her by annoying the hell out of her by the judge of her looks she is one of a hella easy to be pissed!

He tapped the lady and hid himself he sees that she turns her back to see who's tapping her but she failed to notice him..he smile and did it again and he sees that she's already pissed so after that he tap her again she didnt look back after some time when he tap her again she swang her head  with speed so she can see but well wrong move she's face to face with me.I feel happy she have a rosy cheeks and pink lips she doesnt have that much make up but she looks natural and i like that! She step backwards and asked me ''Yah who the hell are you?What's your problem?'' i smiled and said ''Im the guy your searching for a long time madzmazuel.my name is kwon jiyong'' ''wow are you sure your the guy?what a pity you look like gay'' OMG me gay? for the love of god it's the first time someone told me im gay evevn my mother didnt tell me that i look like a gay..fine you want to play i play with you..''haha am i? Then it must be,your the lesbian i'm searching for?''dara laughed heartedly''Is that the way you flirt? what a pity i dont like playing games with a low life like you'' wew ''are you sure i can kidnapped you!you know?''i can see that she's shock on the statement i said but i was joking after a second she screamed and kick my di*k!!WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH HER??

 

DARA'S POV

WHAT A JERK after kickig him i ran fastar and searched for bom..he's crazy!! I dont want to encounter that guy again!!There's bom!!good thing i saw her.But who is she talking to?i ran to her and told her what happen with a panic voice without even noticing the guy i dont care the hell out of him i have to tell bom!!''AND I KICK HIM''pant*pant* ''T.O.P'' someone called a familiar voice ive heard before ''YAHHH!!BOMMIE HE'S THE GUY IM TALKING ABOUT!! what a jerk'' bom look at top with a pitiful face''sorry t.o.p she's dara my friend and i can see that he's your friend also right?'' top laugh''neh he's jiyong my pal i think he likes your friend''? dara got furious''That's not the right thing to like a girl he annoy's the hell out of me he's also a maniac'' jiyong laugh''Come on i was kidding besides you hit my precious that hurts you know!!sorry for the first impression i left I'm jiyong and you are?'' he raised his arm for a handshake but i keep staring at it bom tap me ''OW im dara''he asked''again im sorry i wish we could see each other again'' ''ok'' bom smiled''thats good lets have a friendly date the four of us next time besides T.O.P has already my number''i was shocked''that fast?'' bom pinch me secretly and i winced in pain a little''fine fine shes right so see you next time'' ''yeah the pleasure is ours'' when we said our goodbyes i asked bom..

 

''Bom how did you know the guy T.O.P?'' ''You mean Tabi''Dara mocked'' so now you already have a nickname for him?just wow you just met him bom'' ''I think he's the one dara'' ''Whatever pfft. Im still pissed at his stupid friend jiyong''bom laugh and said''but you remember his name your so lame dara''dara ignore her and they just went home to rest.

 

 

 

---

how's it?haha sorry for the lame chapter!!<3