Chapter 3

FOREVER AND ALWAYS?

Jiyong's POV

 

 

I'm finally back .. im here at the incheon airport waiting for TOP hyung "haizzz where the hell was that guy?" I know i have a lot of explaining to do to him especially now that him and bom are still together. I miss dara so badly, i know im being selfish but i'll do everything to take her back.

 

"Ji" huh? "Hyung!!!wassap"i was getting near him when suddenly he put his arm in front of me as if telling me dont touch me."Hyung i know i have a lot of explaining to do,but please let me hug you first"."Fine" hihi i hug my hyung that's how sweet i am "ahhh ji you can let go now" then some ladies pass by us whispering to one another.

I stop hugging him and ask about him and bom."Is that the question you really want to ask?" Tsk i know whats working in his brains he probably know that i want to ask him about my butterfly. "You know what ji as badly i want too punch you right now for living dara without saying goodbye. I still want to hear your side,and about me and bom were good" wew i was taken back when he said that.He respect's me even im younger than him that's one of the reason i like about my hyung.I just smile and say "thanks hyung" I suddenly remember the boys? "Hyung where's the rat,dae and youngbae?" "They are probably on gclub""huh? This midnight? They could have just fetch me so they can see me?"i shrug "well they are just stress so they just want to have a free time to go clubbing" oh well what else i can do?

 

First ima book myself at the hotel i'm too tired to go to my house yes house i have one in jeju it's a perfect place where there's a beach and good view. Moving on..

 

 

TOP's POV

 

"Ji im going to drive you at your hotel.Then explain me about everything""but hy~~" he havent finish his sentence when my phone suddenly rang and i see the screen it was bom!but why the hell would she call me at midnight? I pick it up and "YAHHH CHOI SEUGHYUN!WHERE THE HELL IS MY CORN?!!!!" I can hear jiyong laughing beside me and i just didn't mind him when suddenly bom shout's again "YAHH WHO'S LAUGHING THERE?DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE WITH A GIRL?" My eyes widen you don't want to see bominator being angry or jealous"babe relax your corn is in the cabinet 2nd to the right and no i'm not with a girl i'm with jiyong i fetch him at the airport." Huh?that's weird i couldn't hear anything?"bom baby??are you alright?~~hellooo" "im fine i ju~ju just .i have to sleep bye" haisss i know what that girl going to do. Gd just look at me wth a strange face. He probably knows that bom is shock.

 

 

 

Park Bom POV

 

Shock was written on my face when i heard it. I don't know if im going to call dee or not .Ima get my corn first so i can think . Yeah i finally made my desicion to call her. *ring**ring**ring* "bom?what the heck it's 4 in the morning and wait are you eating corns again?" Haha i really love this girl she knows what im doing but wait i have to tell her something "HE'S BACK!! " ohow i think she just fell on her bed. I shouldnt have told her.But it's for the best. We talk for amoment and comfort her at the same time. I'm going to visit her tomorrow with the girls.

 

 

I'll never let jiyong go near with her again ever. I just hope dara will be fine .