Dancing Is My Heaven~

♥Complicated Feelings♥ (HIATUS)

Ailee - Heaven http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-6n9r4WOT0

 

~Aju Eun Mi’s P.O.V.~

     It was 4pm and I was heading to the Cube Entertainment Building. When I arrived there, I saw Yeon Hyo. She was in an casual spring outfit and I was wearing my usual spring dress.
 
“Yeon Hyo, you’re early,” I said. 
 
Yeon Hyo turned around to see me. “Well I come early just in case I’m not late. Come on, don’t want to stay in here long with stupid guys.”
 
I sighed. “Yeon Hyo, can’t you be nice to them? I mean you don’t even know them much.”
 
“Well I know they love insulting me.”
 
I softly chucked at what she said. 
 

~Lee Yeon Hyo’s P.O.V.~

     We start to go into the building and go to the 16th floor, where the Beast members are located in. As we come out of the elevator, we see Dongwoon standing on the side. 
 
“Eun Mi… you came,” he said looking at Eun Mi 
 
“Yes I did. You did invite us at 4 right,” she replied.
 
“Y-yes…” He was hiding his face a bit. I wonder why…
 
“Hey I’m here too. Sesh, don’t ignore someone you invited,” I exclaimed. 
 
     He looked at me. His eyes signaled out to tell me to shut up. Shut up my ! I roll my eyes and we all walk together to the dance studio. As we calmly walked in, we saw the other Beast members staring at us.
 
“An yong ha se yo,” me and Eun Mi said to everyone. 
 
“Welcome. You’re just in time for the final practice. I’m their manger, Kang Hee Young. Hope you enjoy being here,” the nice lady said to me and Eun Mi. 
 
     We go to the window side of the dance studio with Kang Hee Young-sshi. The room was white and a faint color of periwinkle blue. The mirrors covered one, whole side of the room. The windows were located on the separate side of the mirrors and it had a great view of Seoul. I look at the boys and they started to whisper something. They kept on looking at me and Eun Mi. Eun Mi happily waved to them while I was looking at them with a straight face. My hands were crossed on my chest and standing their, waiting for this to end. 
 
The Beast members danced to their new hit song, Shock. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXxGo1MvNls
 
     I must admit, they were good. Their voices were perfect in level and there dance motions were perfect. After they finished, Eun Mi clapped. 
 
“That was awesome guys,” Eun Mi said. 
 
“Yes, really awesome,” I said, sarcastically. 
 
“Good practice. Keep up with the hard work and don’t slack off,” replied Hee Young-sshi. She turned to looked at me and Eun Mi for a moment. “Do any of you know how to dance?”
 
“Yeon Hyo does,” answered Eun Mi, quickly in happiness.
 
I was skittering. “W-What? N-no I don’t…” 
 
“Yes you do! Don’t lie. You’re an awesome dancer and singer, and you know it,” Eun Mi winked. 
 
     I heard soft laughs next to me. I look at Beast, all giggling at what Eun Mi said to me. I gave them my death stare and they get scared, causing them to stop laughing. I look back at Eun Mi. I guess she didn’t hear the news… but I’ll do it for her, just this once.
 
“Ok I do dance. Jus a bit,” I finally said. 
 
“Do you mind showing us? I would like to add a solo singer/dancer to Cube Entertainment,” smiled Hee Young-sshi. 
 
“I’ll do it but, sorry. I’m not ready to debut on my dancing or singing,” I said. 
 
Hee Young-sshi nodded and went to the speakers and laptop, where the music was coming from. 
 
“What song would you like,” question Hee Young-sshi. 
 
“4mintue, Volume Up,” I answered. 
 
     As the music started, I started to get ready for dancing. My arms and legs was let lose from my body and I paid close attention to the music and words. Before I knew it, I was dancing. Electrifying and heaven-like, I felt like a bird who was able to fly again. The words went through into my body. I was like a jellyfish when it came to dancing. I was able to smile happily and let all of my negative feelings aside. I wish to stay like this forever… I wish…
 

~Yoon Doojoon’s P.O.V.~

     Lee Yeon Hyo’s body was moving perfect on the dance floor. Her smile was warm and kind. I never knew she could look like this…
 

~Jang Hyunseung’s P.O.V~

     The music was ok. But the moves Yeon Hyo did on the floor, was amazing! She had a calm feeling coming out of her. It made me feel safe and happy. 
 

~Kikwang’s P.O.V~

Damn she’s so hot while dancing!
 

~Yang Yoseob’s P.O.V~

     I was blinking rapidly, making sure that I wasn’t seeing an angel. But the same angel came into the picture. Was this really the monkey we saw hanging in a tree 2 years ago? 
 
“Hey is that Yeon Hyo,” I asked Junhyung, just to clarify things up. 
 
“I think it is. She looks better than usual,” answered Junhyung.
 
“Yes she does. I never knew a monkey could turn into an angel like that so quick,” I replied.
 
“But, we must face the facts. She’s a hot mess!” Junhyung was smirking. 
 
“Hey she’s mine, got it,” replied Kikwang, with a confident voice. 
 
I hit him on his left arm. “Shut up. I wonder how Dongwoon is reacting to this,” I said. 
 
     Gikwang, Junhyung, and I looked at Dongwoon. He was busy starring at Eun Mi. His eyes were captive in her, not pulling away. Can it be…? He likes Eun Mi?!
 
“Well I guess he’s missing the fun,” said Kikwang. 
 
“Do you think he likes Eun Mi,” I asked in an innocent voice.
 
“What do you think? But the way he’s looking at her, it’s totally obvious,” answered Junhyung. 
 

~Lee Yeon Hyo’s P.O.V.~

     I was finishing up the dance. When I stopped, my hair was in front of my face. I remove it seeing Eun Mi with a happy smile. I stand up and fix my clothes. The heaven-like feeling was gone. I was back to reality, not my dream. I fixed my gaze to my left. The Beast members’ faces were in a bright smile. I give them my straight-face, giving out a boring feeling. 
 
Hee Young-sshi came up to me and said, “You’re an excellent dancer. You sure you don’t want to debut?”
 
     I nodded. I’m positive and I’m sure, but for some reason, my body felt pain while answering. 
 
Kang Hee Young-sshi was ok with my answer. She turns to the Beats members, “Since you guys are done with practice, I’m free. You are all also free for the rest of the day.” With that she left. 
 
     The guys were happy and hugged each other in a circle. I guess they don’t get free time much, to be this happy. Eun Mi was also happy with them and Dongwoon brings here into the group hug. Doojoon seems to notice I was left out. I really didn’t care but he pulled me into a hug. 
 
Doojoon replied, “Since were done here, why don’t we take you two around Seoul?” 
 
“Sure,” answered Eun Mi.
 
     I looked at Eun Mi with a what-are-you-saying face. I only wanted this to end but more things keep piling up. Eun Mi gave me a wink and a endearing smile. What is she up to?
 
 
 
   
YAY! I UPDATED!!! XD
sorry 4 the late update~
I had exams this week ><
I'll try 2 update for everyone... until then stay in suspense :D