Misunderstandings -_-

♥Complicated Feelings♥ (HIATUS)

F(x) - Pinocchio (Danger) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKS12iGFyEA

 

~Lee Yeon Hyo P.O.V.~

Sesh! Why does he have to be here?! Especially calling me monkey! I hate that ! “UGH!!!”
 

~Outside Giant’s (also know as the Narrator) P.O.V. ~

     Why does Lee Yeon Hyo hate Son Dongwoo so much? I’m guessing my readers are wondering this. Why don’t we go back in Lee Yeon Hyo’s memories? Here we go~ XD
 

~Lee Yeon Hyo’s P.O.V.~

     It was my second year in Seoul High. I miss Eun Mi so much. Can’t wait until she comes back next year! Today’s going to be a boring day though, since Jung Hee and Krystal aren’t here. Did they both have to be absent on the same day, I asked myself as I tilted my head. I go downstairs to the 1st floor. 
 
     Near the entrance I see a bunch of girls piling up. From the top of the stairs, I see the kpop band Beast. Come on! More famous people at our school? I mean the whole Infinite group came, and now them? It’s going to be a crazy in this high school life of mine. I take the back entrance so I don’t have to go through that groups of fans. I walked to the very back of the school where light green trees and fields of growing grass were located everywhere. 
 
     There was a marble-stoned path through the trees and I followed it to a large magnolia tree, surrounded by azalea bushes. This was my secret place. Me and Jung Hee discovered it. The magnolia tree was the only tree and it was located directly inside the little forest of spring trees. It is still in bloom now. The rosy-pink and white flowers shaped the tree beautifully into an upside-down bowl. Curved and delicate with a pinch of azalea bushes at the bottom, near the ground. The azalea bushes were all the shades from lovely red to hot pink and lavender. The marble-stone path ended with a wooden bench in front of the tree. The azalea bushes secretly crept onto the side of the bench. 
 
     I stopped in front of the bench and looked up. I saw something between the branches of the tree and through the rays of sunshine. It was a balloon. A balloon? What would a balloon be doing there?  As I looked closer, I saw that it was attached to the tree. I climb the tree carefully, so no flowers get hurt. I untie the balloon from the tree and it gets released onto the air-filled, baby-blue sky. 
 
     Suddenly I heard noises. Noises of people. People? How can that be? Only me, Jung Hee, and Krystal know this place. How can anyone else come here? I looked down and saw it was Beast. The whole crew is here. But why here? I tried to say quiet and watch them secretly form the top but, suddenly I heard a crack. Beast looked up and saw me. I waved a bit with a smile, knowing I’m in trouble. Then, the branch cracked more from my movements and I fell. 
 
Uh Oh. I fell down on top a Beast member with a loud thud. Me and the guy I fell on top of was dead silent.
 
“Dongwoon! Ahh,” the other guys in the group yelled in surprise of my “exciting” entrance. 
 
“Who’s that girl,” asked one of them.
 
I started to get up and see Dongwoon under me. I stand up and the guy is there with huge eyes. 
 
“If you’re ok, then quickly get…” I stop as I see his hands were injured and bleeding. “S-sorry… I‘ll take you to the health room.”
 
“It’s fine. I’m alright,” Dongwoon replies. 
 
“What if it bleeds more?!” I was so scared. I didn’t mean to fall on him.
 
“I’M OK,” he screams at me.
 
     I breather out because of relief. I look at the rest of Beast. They look at me like ‘what’s wrong with this girl?’ Dongwoon stands up and cleans his pants and fixes his hair. I stand up straight and bow down at them. 
 
“Since you guys are new, you want me to give you a tour of your new school,” I asked the group with a kind smile.
 
“It’d be best if you get rid of that nice crap of yours,” replies Dongwoon. 
 
Huh? I tried to keep my smile but I just couldn’t. My face turned into a face of anger. “What did you just say?”
 
“We don’t want to be toured by such a low life person like you. Especially not with a monkey,” he calmly answered. 
 
     This person… is he human?! It’s like there’s a really strong black aura encasing him. Extremely ominous… and it gets me angry! He turns around to leave and Beast follows him. 
 
     Should I kick him? Or should I leave him and I cut him some slack since he’s new here. I would like to leave him alone but he called me a monkey! This shall never be forgiven! I turned at look at him. I start to hold my fist tight together. I run towards him and kick him on his back. The other Beast members were surprised as Dongwoon fell down hard onto the floor. 
 
“You shouldn’t call other people low life, when you act like one yourself,” I said as I fix myself up and leave them there. 
 
-End of flashback-
 

~Aju Eun Mi’s P.O.V.~

     We were both silent. After finishing up with his injuries, I asked if he got hurt anywhere else. He silently shook his head. I smiled softly at him and packed up the first-aid kit. I go back to the glass table, where I first got it. I walk towards the couch were Dongwoon was sitting at. But, there was a fold on the rug next to where the couch was. Since I didn’t notice, I tripped. Dongwoon saves me so I don’t trip onto the hard floor. 
 
     I grab his shirt and my force on it was so hard that my nails ended up riping his shirt. His back landed on the side of the couch and we were lying next to each other. My head on his chest and his eyes wide with shock. I look at him and his shirt, then back. My hands still on his chest. Then, I noticed Yeon Hyo was standing near the entrance of the living room. Starring at us with wide eyes. And I mean HUGE EYES!!! I look at how me and Dongwoon sat next to each other… me and him… his shirt ripped… my hand on his bare chest… such an awkward situation. Yeon Hyo will misunderstand this so much. She yells loudly like her head was about to blow up. Then, I understood, her misunderstandings already begun.
 

~Lee Yeon Hyo’s P.O.V.~

     I was making 12 sugar cookies in Eun Mi’s kitchen. 3 in shapes of rosy blossoms, 3 in shapes of bright yellow stars, 5 in shapes of blood red apples (Eun Min’s favorite fruit), and 1 that was suppose to be an apple but somehow turned out to be a heart. I colored and sprinkled each of them, delicately. Cooking is my specialty, and TOTALLY not Eun Mi’s. After I’m done decorating the sugar cookies, I take out colorful plates out and bring the to the living room. 
 
“I made-------------” OMG! 
 
     I saw Dongwoon’s shirt torn up in the middle and Eun Mi’s hand on his chest, where the ripped part was. What the were the doing in that position? No this can’t be happening. No. No. NO! I blink a few times to see if I was imagining this. But the same image came back when I opened my eyes. 
 
Both of them turned to face me. Both of their eyes were wide. But I bet you, that I was MUCH MORE surprised than they were. 
 
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I screamed as if I got hit my a bullet, straight through my head.