The Fun Times! ^^

♥Complicated Feelings♥ (HIATUS)

F(x) - Lachata http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7MHZpSNJQc

 

~Aju Eun Mi’s P.O.V.~

     I stand up quickly. My face was a bit red from embarrassment. Dongwoon got up and put on his leather jacket to cover up the ripped shirt. I looked down. An then, slowly, I look up at Yeon Hyo. She’s still in shock. She holds onto the plate of fragile cookies and stomped her way to me and Dongwoon. She smashes the plate onto the main table in the living room. 
 
She stands up straight and yells, “What were you guys doing in that kind of position?!”
 
“It’s not was it seems Yeon Hyo. I tripped and Dongwoon was trying to save me. But… then… we fell onto each other like that. Please don’t misunderstand,” I explained. 
 
     Yeon Hyo’s face got a bit calmer. She takes 2 of her cookies (both apple-shaped) from the bright colorful plate. She looks at me and Dongwoon with large straight-forward eyes. She takes the each of the cookies and put them in ou mouths. The cookies tasted delouses and sweet. I really missed Yeon Hyo’s cooking. It’e bthe best cookies I could ever taste in the world. It was filled with feelings of happiness and love. Whenever I eat these types of cookies with Yeon Hyo’s feelings, it brings back good, loving, soft memories. Memories of us in the past. 
 
“How’s the cookies?” Yeon Hyo’s eyes showed a feeling of sorrow. The kind of sorrow explaining “sorry for misunderstanding.”
 
“The best, as always.” I give her an optimistic smile and a teddy bear hug. Yeon Hyo giggles.
 
Dongwoon sees us and I pull him over for a triple teddy bear hug. “Arent Yoen Hyo’s cookies the best,” I asked Dongwoon. 
 
Dongwoon’s face softens more. “It is, I guess. I never knew a monkey could ever make something like this.”
 
Yeon Hyo’s face shows surprise and a bit of anger. She relases herself from my hug softly and turns to Dongwoon. 
 
“What do you mean I cant make something like this,” Yeon Hyo replies.
 
“I mean a monkey cannever make this. It quite rare for a monkey to cook, rite,” Dongwoon replies back without fear of what Yeon Hyo could do to him.
 
“WHAT?!” Yeon Hyo screams.
 
     She punches Dongwoon on his left arm. But all Donwoon did was laugh. He falls onto the couch, iunable to stand with so much laugther in himself. Yeon Hyo’s surpsires and continues to hitting him on his face and arms. He tries to stop Yeon Hyo by grabbing her arm but her agility was too great for him. While seeing them play around with a weird mixture of anger and laughter, made me laugh with them as well. They really seem to look good together.
 

 
Thanks everyone for reading my fanfic~ And extra thanks for subscribing! :)
My brain was dead for a few days...but now im AWAKE!
GET READY FOR THE DRAMA COMING UP!!!! XD