The Invitation~

♥Complicated Feelings♥ (HIATUS)

KARA - Wanna http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RjxRXcHLvE

 

~Lee Yeon Hyo’s P.O.V.~

     What? More than friends? What is Jung Hee saying? I was frozen like ice because of the shock I had within me. Krystal starts to laugh.
 
"Nice joke, Jung Hee. You even got Yeon Hyo frozen," she replies.
 
Joke? Jung Hee's warm arms let go of my waist. He taps my head softly.
 
"It was just a joke, Yeon Hyo. Sorry for getting you all frozen up like that," replied Jung Hee.
 
My shocked face turned into a bright smile in seconds. "It's ok," I giggled.
 
     Suddenly I heard a cracking sound. I look at the direction where the sound came from. The leaves were shaking and I heard small voices. I go there and remove the branches, spotting Dongwoon, Kikwang, Junghyung, and Yoseob. They are totally busted.
 
"Seems like you all want to be punched," I said.
 
     Dongwoon stands up and shakes off the leaves on his hair and clothes. The other follow. He looks at me, then his eyes gazes past my shoulders. Who was he looking at? He pushed himself past me, softly bruising my shoulder. I watch him walk to Eun Mi.
 

~Aju Eun Mi P.O.V.~

     Dongwoon comes my way. His face was serious and calm. He stops in front of me and stiffens up. 
 
“Kamsahamida,” he said.
 
I giggled. I knew what he was referring to. He was thanking me for yesterday. “Anieyo. You should say that to Yeon Hyo as well.” 
 
He looks at Yeon Hyo  and replies, “Why say thank you to that monkey?”
 
“HEY!” Yeon Hyo yells at him and walks towards him. Her soft hand was put together into a fist. The fist goes up and right next to Dongwoon’s face. 
 
“Don’t make me punch you again little maknae,” Yeon Hyo said fiercely. 
 
I stop Yeon Hyo from doing anything to Dongwoon. “Calm down ok,” I said to her.
 
     She looked at me softly and calmed down. I look at Dongwoon deeply in his eyes. He got the message and slowly said thank you to Yeon Hyo. Yeon Hyo was giggling at him. The other Beast members became surprised at how fast he gave in. 
 
“Hey Dongwoon. Are you right in your mind? You just apologized to her, but she should be the one apologizing,” replied Kikwang. 
 
“Yes I’m right in my mind. And shut up,” answers Dongwoon. 
 
Kikwangface was in surprise, at what he said. Dongwoon put his attention back at me. 
 
“Um.. I was wondering, since Beast is going to practice today, you want to come,” Dongwoon asks me. 
 
The Beast members’ mouths open wide. So was Yeon Hyo’s. I wonder why~ 
 
“Why,” I asked, in tranquil. 
 
“Thanks for yesterday,” he answers. 
 
“But are the others alright with it?”
 
He shoots a look at Kikwang, Junghyung, and Yoseob, then looks at me. “Sure they are. Don’t worry about them. So we’ll meet each other in front of the Cube Entertainment Building at 4.”
 
“Ok, then. We can’t wait to go and see you guys,” I said as I take Yeon Hyo’s arm.
 
“We?”
 
“Me and Yeon Hyo, right?”
 
“What,” asked Yeon Hyo and Dongwoon in unison. 
 
“It’s for thanks to both of us or were you saying something else?”
 
“Ugh… ok. Whatever makes you feel comfortable. Just come ok,” he said shyly. 
 
“Sure.”
 
He leaves with the others. Once they leave, I glance at Yeon Hyo. 
 
“Why go,” she asks.
 
“So maybe you two can get your acts straight,” I answered.
 
“Please. I don’t want to go Eun Mi,” Yeon Hyo begged. 
 
“Looks like someone’s scared,” replied Krystal. 
 
“What?! I’m not scared! I’m going with Eun Mi then,” she said wildly.
 
We all laughed at her wild actions. 
 
 
 
Sorry for the late update >_<
I'll try to update soon though...
For now stay gussing at what will happen next ;)