Welcome Back~

♥Complicated Feelings♥ (HIATUS)

KARA - Pretty Girl  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lMnKPTCDuU

 

~Aju Eun Mi's P.O.V.~

     Korea looks so beautiful with its foggy weather. My long, wavy brown hair waves around my face as the wind goes between it. As I come out of my limo and in front of Seoul High School, I see Lee Yeon Hyo standing in front of the bare cherry trees on the left side of the high school. She sees me come out of my limo and runs towards me and gives me a huge, warm, soft hug. 
 
“An yong ha se yo! I missed you so much. I’m so happy I could finally see you again!” Lee Yeon Hyo was jumping happily and hugging me back and forth.
 
I was doing the same since its been 2 years since I last saw my best friend. “You haven’t changed at all Lee Yeon Hyo. I missed you so much,” I replied. 
 
     She giggles softly. She takes out her hand and points to Seoul High School, right in front of us. “So this is Seoul High. Remember our first year here? Now, it’ll be so much fun with you around! Come on, we have to go to homeroom.” Yeon Hyo takes my arm and pulls me towards the school. Our homeroom was on the 2nd floor. 
 
     As we entered homeroom, everyone’s sitting down in their assigned seats. The young teacher looks our way. I bow down and said good morning. The teacher smiles and welcomes me in. Yeon Hyo winks at me and goes to her seat, next to a girl with lovely, straight black hair. Seeing her smile, I knew who it was. It was Krystal from the kpop band F(x). The teacher introduces me to the class as the daughter of the Aju company. 
 
I bow at the class as I say, “Pleases to meet you. I’m Aju Eun Mi. May I get along with all of you.” I gave the class a bright smile of mine and they all clapped. 
 
     The teacher puts me all the way to the back of the class near the windows. I was to sit next to a guy named Jin Jung Hee. At least Krystal and Yeon Hyo was in front of me. I go to my seat and say hi to my seatmate. He smiles “hi” back to me.
 
     As class goes on smoothly, it finally became time for lunch. Yeon Hyo yelled out “YAY!” loudly once the lunch bell rang. She stretched out her long, soft arms and relaxed her body before suddenly pop out at me and Jung Hee.
 
“Hey Jung Hee. Isn’t Eun Mi pretty as I told you,” she asks Jung Hee. I blushed, rethinking what she just said. 
 
He looks at me and answers, “Sure she is.” He gives out a nice smile while, I blushed red again. Yeon Hyo grins wide from one ear to another.  
 
Jung Hee looks back at Yeon Hyo. He asks, “You’re going to the rooftop again, Yeon Hyo?”
 
“Yes. Eun Mi, you’ll love the rooftop! It’s so pretty,” she smiles brightly, as she answers. 
 
Krystal turns around to face Yeon Hyo and me. She pokes Yeon Hyo’s left cheek. “You can’t, remember. You have to finish the fashion assignment. Its dues today and you need to get some information from the library. So that means you can’t go to the rooftop today,” Krystal explains in her soft plain face. 
 
“Aw. I wanted to show Eun Mi around.” Yeon Hyo puffs her cheek to show her awe-ness. I giggle at her expression. 
 
“I’m going to the library to study so I’ll accompany you, Yeon Hyo. Eun Mi could go with Krystal to the rooftop and around the school. Ok?” Jung Hee exclaimed.
 
“Ok!” Yeon Hyo stands up and grabs her book bag. She comes to me and gives me a hug. “Have fun with Krystal. Hope you two could become awesome friends.” She lets go of me, grabs Jung Hee’s wrist and pulls him to the library quickly. 
 
It was just me and Krystal. She looks at me and says, “We should be going, too. It’ll be a lot of fun showing you around.”
 
     We pack our stuff and start to walk around the school. The 1st place we went to was the rooftop. The rooftop was beautiful. I could see a lot of Seoul from up there. Rooftops in America were locked so I hadn’t been at the top of a long time. The skyline was gray because of the thick, dry fog.
 
“The name’s Krystal Jun. Call me Krystal. I think you noticed me when you stepped in class this morning. I’m part of F(x).” Her smile was sweet and mature-like.
 
“I’m guessing you know my name from the intro to the class. You can call me Eun Mi,” I replied. There was a bit of silence between us then.
 
“I never knew kpop bands would attend our school. When I was gone, I heard from Yeon Hyo, that you, the kpop group Beast and Infinite came to attend. It’ll be pretty interesting in this school now,” I replied to break the silence. 
 
“It sure will. But I’m not that popular like Beast and Infinite. They got fan clubs all over this school. It’s crazy, especially at this period when they all go to the lunchroom,” Krystal exclaimed. 
 
“It is? I guess it should be. They are famous,” I smiled.
 
“Speaking about lunch, aren’t you hungry? Let’s go downstairs to get some food. And I’ll show you around while we’re at it,” Krystal said.
 
     We both go downstairs to the 1st floor. When we went to the cafeteria, we saw girls all over the band members of Infinite and Beast. We go on the lunch line to get our lunch. On the line, I felt stares on me. I look to the direction where Beast were hanging out at. All the guys were staring at me, except 1 of them. 
 

~Kikwang’s P.O.V.~

     I spotted a new girl in the lunchroom. She looked rather pretty and familiar. She must be the new girl that was suppose to be in my class. Since I skipped morning classes today, I didn’t get to see her. I turned to Dongwoon, “Hey, isn’t that the new girl in our class?”
 
He turns to look at who I was pointing at. “Yup,” he plainly said and went back to listening to music on his MP3.
 
“Isn’t she pretty,” I ask him.
 
“Shut up would you! Girls are just a piece of crap.” He ignored my question.
 
Yoseob noticed who we were talking about. “That girl’s in your class? She’s really cute. Lucky that you got her in your class,” he said.
 
“Right,” I replied back.
 
     Suddenly Doojoon, Junhyung and Hyunseung noticed who me and Yoseob was starring at. The y all stared at her. I mean she is rather cute. It was only Dongwoon, who was busy with his music. She turned around and looked at us with why-are-you-staring-at-me-face. Then she suddenly looks back at the food. 
 

~Meanwhile~Lee Yeon Hyo’s P.O.V.~

     I was in the library with Jung He, looking for books on fashion history. There was a really good book but it was located at the top, highest shelf. Since I was a bit short, I couldn’t grab it. Suddenly, a body was back of me and a hand reaching out to the book I wanted. I turned around and noticed it was Jung Hee.
 
“Thanks,” I replied.
 
“If you need help just ask me. I got a lot of time on me, so no worries,” he smiled.
 
     I smiled back at him and went to a table. I choose a place near the windows. Jung Hee opened a chair for me since I had about 10 books on me. I put the books down onto the table and sat down. Jung Hee was watching me as he sat down. 
 
“Now for the notes. Ugh! I hate taking notes and writing them,” I exclaimed. 
 
     Jung Hee laughed at me as I slam my head onto the table. He takes my head and rises it up. He touches the place where I bumped my head.
 
“You should be careful. Don’t hurt yourself much. I’ll help you anyways. Why did I come here with you for then?” He takes half of the books and starts reading. 
 
I smiled and gave him a soft hug. “Thanks, Jung Hee oppa! You’re the best!”
 
He giggles softly at my actions. I take some of the books and start reading. But before I do, I was wondering, how’s Krystal and Eun Mi doing?
 

~Aju Eun Mi’s P.O.V.~

     Me and Krystal ordered small snacks for lunch. After that, we went around the school. She showed me other classes and the fields around the school. When the bell rang for next period, we went to class. I see Yeon Hyo and Jung Hee coming the opposite direction from us. Yeon Hyo sees us and runs towards me. She hugs ma and Krystal with open arms.
 
“How was lunchtime you guys,” Jung Hee asked, smiling as he came towards us. 
 
I answered, “great. The school is as pretty as I last saw it.”
 
“Awesome!” Yeon Hyo was sure happy. 
 
“What I’m worried about was if you finished the assignment or not. Did you,” asks Krystal, as she raises her one of her eyebrows. 
 
     Yeon Hyo takes Jung Hee’s hand and entangles her fingers in his. She raised both their hands and answers, “Yes I did! All thanks to Jung Hee oppa here.” She gives him a nice friendly hug. Jung Hee was smiling and saying it was much work for him anyways. Me and Krystal laughed at them. We went into class and started our lessons.
 
     After class ended, Krystal went home first because she had to practice with F(x) later on. Yeon Hyo had to give her assignment to the fashion club leader. After that, me, Yeon Hyo, and Jung Hee came out of school.
 
Yeon Hyo and Jung Hee were going to the bus stop together. I thought of walking with them.
 
“Bye!” Yeon Hyo gave out a big hug to me. 
 
“Why are you saying bye now? I was confused.
 
“Aren’t you going on your dad’s limo,” she asked.
 
“No. I want to walk home with you today.”
 
     Yeon Hyo was so happy that she was jumping with happiness. She grabs my arm on her fight side and grabs Jung Hee’s arm on the left side. She’s still as cute as ever. We go to the bus stop and ride on. Yeon Hyo sits next to me and Jung Hee sits at the back of Yeon Hyo. On our 3rd stop, Jung Hee says bye to us and leaves, since this was his stop. After a a while, it was my stop. Yeon Hyo comes out with me. 
 
“This isn’t your stop,” I said to Yeon Hyo.
 
“I know. I want to walk you home just in case any goons don’t come out to rob or you,” she answers. She takes out her fist and poses in her fighting pose. I laughed at her silly actions and went home with her. 
 
As we walk home I ask Yeon Hyo, “Is Jung Hee your boyfriend?”
 
Yeon Hyo gives me a surprised look, which includes her awesome huge eyes. Then she calms down a bit and answers, “No. Why? Does it seem like it?”
 
“Kind of. Since you’re so free with him. And you hug him freely. Usually girlfriends would only do that with their boyfriends.” 
 
“O. We’re just really close friends. He’s been taking care of me since you left to America.”
 
“I could see that. He cares a lot about you.”
 
Yeon Hyo smiles shyly. It was almost halfway to my house. I stopped and Yeo Hyo stopped with me. 
 
“You should be going home. It’s going to get dark soon,” I told Yeon Hyo.
 
“I guess it will. Will you be alright by yourself?”
 
     I nodded at her. She gives me a hug and waves goodbye. Soon, I was the only one there. The rocky road was empty and it was about 5:30 pm. As I continued to walk home, I passed a bar/nightclub. A group of guys come out. They look at me and came my way. I start to walk in a faster pace. But then suddenly, I felt someone grab my arm. “Hey pretty girl. Wanna play with us? We’ll treat you to something really good.” 
 
I look at them for a second. “No,” I answered. I tried to let go of his arm. It was hard on my arm, almost hurting. 
 
He made serious eyes at me. “Come on. I’m being nice here. Listen to me before I start to get mad.”
 
     “NO!” I scream at them and hit my handbag at his face. It was hard and made a bang sound since I had a lot of books in it. I tried to run away but the other guys grabbed me and covered my mouth. They pushed me hard onto the brick wall that surrounded the nightclub. The guy I hit came close at me and grabs my neck. A car comes and the they try to take me in. Suddenly someone appears out of nowhere smacking the group of guys that were trying to kidnap me. 
 
“Damn ! Hit him hard. We’re takin’ the girl,” said the group’s leader.
 
I was almost thrown into the car when I heard a bullet fire. The group of guys ran inside the car. 
 
Someone shouts, “We gotta run. The got a gun on him!”
 
The leader throws me to the sidewalk and leaves with the car. I see the person who saved me with a gun on his hand. He was wounded from being beaten up. I go to him to check the wounds. 
 
“Oh my god. Are you alright?” I was worried. There was blood and bruises all over him. I touched one of the bruises and he slaps my hand away from him.
 
“Just shut up and leave. I’m ok.”
 
“But look at you. You’re hurt badly. I’m not leaving you,” I replied.
 
He looks at me. One of his dark brown eyes were covered by his hair. He takes my arm and slams me onto the wall. 
 
“Go now or I’ll do something to you,” he said with a harsh voice.
 
 

~Meanwhile~Lee Yeon Hyo’s P.O.V.~

     I go home but still worrying about Eun Mi. Did she go home safely? Or not? I put my hands inside the pocket of my jacket. I felt something in it. I take a look inside my jacket pocket and I find an invitation there. When I looked at it, I noticed it’s a invitation for a party from my family to Eun Mi’s family. I forgot to give it to her. I run back onto the sidewalk where I came from. I stopped in front of a nightclub and see someone pushing Eun Mi onto the wall. When I get closer, I see it’s Dongwoon that’s hurting Eun Mi. What is that piece of crap doing here? Especially hurting Eun Mi?! I run to him and do a back flip kick onto his head, from the back. He falls onto the ground, rubbing his head. 
 
“WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO EUN MI?!” I yelled at him as I grabbed him by the collar.