please, realize I'm here.

When You Know My Heart

Yesung POV

"yah! taemini-ah! your voice must be little high in this part. and you must put much vibra in here! got it?" I try to fixing his missing-melody.


"ne hyung!" he nodded sweetly.

"okay, we start again from the beginning" I said try to hide my nervous.

"ne."

then he sing that song once again. I obviously surprised, because he can fix his missing-melody this fast.

"wuuahh! great job taemin-ah!"

"thank you hyung, kekeke" he bow lightly and giggled. sweet..... aish! it's not the right time to that thought.

"hmmh, I guess your train is enough for today. I must go taemin-ah, Wookie already wait for me outside. see you

next time" I said back to my reality.

"see ya hyung!" he smiled and wave his hand happily.


taemin-ah, please stop do something sweet to me. please do something that can make me blush ing hard.
stop do something you don't need to do. it's hurt me so much... you stab my heart with your kindness. you take my heart taemin-ah. even without my permission you already stay there. there... right into my deep heart. stop make me love you taemin. you don't know how I want you so badly. taemin... don't make me love you while you love someone else...

I tried hard to ignore his smile who's made my heart torn in two. really I do. but it's so hard. so I decided to past him by. because I know you don't belong to mee. and I decided to left my heart there, in the room that we spent our time. in the room that I think it's heaven. because you there. you are the god greats give ever for me. even I know I never ever can reach you. but still you are the god greats give ever, just because you are the one I love.

"hyung!" ryeowook greet me when I open the door.

then he run to me and bump into my chest. I groaned a little bit. and he hug me tight like no tomorrow.

"aish wookie-ah. what the hell you like this?" I said try to get some of oxygen.

"sorry hyung. I just miss you so much!" finally he release me from his hug.

"I know. now can we go home? or else I'll die in starving" I said while pouted.

"okay hyung! I'll cook my best for you!" he jump up and down in joy lika kid get a new toy.

"come on" he drag me to the car.

after 15 minutes or more, we arived in our dorm.

ryeowook ordered me to take a bath while he do his cook for me.

I take my towel and bath salt to my bathroom. and I put the bath salt into the bathtub and open the faucet into med-warm water. when it full I lay down my body into the bathtub. I feel the warmness covered all my body. IDK why, but suddenly taemin face flash into my mind. I shok my head, try to remove his face from my mind. but his face come much clearly then before. I shut my eyes hard. but again it make his face appear much clearly.
wait!?.... wait!! he come closer to me!! and the worse is........ he don't use any single of clothes!! yeah he is !! and he come closer to me, until our face just left 1 cm away. now I can hear his breath. "I can't love you hyung, I just love minho hyung" he smirked.  I swear I hear he wishper those words to me. I felt my tears falling from my small-eyes. then he kiss my lips softly. I kiss him back. our kiss become more passionate in each second. then we kiss wildly like tomorrow is the end of the world. after 2 minutes in our hot scenes. he pulled me, we breathe hardly.

"why you do this to me taemin-ah... wae? why you do this while you don't love me?" I murmured sadly while my tears won't stop.

then I heard someone knock the door abruptly. I was so panic. I don't know what must I do if someone see what taemin and I do in here. but when I looked back, taemin was gone. then someone who knock-the-door-abruptly scream from behind the door

"yah hyung! why you take so long time!? you already there for 2 hours!"

"dream?". aish.. of course it was just a dream. babo!

"hyung! are you all right?" someone who knock-the-door-abruptly said with worryness in his voice.

"ne! I'm fine! I'll go out in a second!" I said while I dry my self. after I use the T-shirt and pants, I came out from bathroom.

"aish hyung! I guess you're death!" said someone who knock-the-door-abruptly who is ryeowook.

"I'm fine. I just fallen asleep, that's all." I said and flash him a little smile.

"hu-uh... still I scared so much hyung..." he hug me tightly.

"sorry for made you worry wookie-ah" I ruffled his hair.

"heemh... it's ok. By the way, the dinner is ready. and everyone waiting for us" he release me from hug.

"ok, lets eat together" I said grab his hand in mine and walk to the dinning room.

after I finished the dinner I excuse my self to all member and headed to my room.
I lay down my already-tired body to my puff bed.
suddenly my -dream flash into my mind. as I try hard to forget it, my face was so damn red like stew crabs.
"waaaaa!! yesung!! forget him!! gah!! lee taemin! you driving me nuts!!" I screamed in frustation. luckly, no one

heard my scream. I sigh in relieved. again, I'm silently crying.

the moon was bright so hard.
but my heart was so death.
I feel like crying.
when my self was dying.
you drown me into your smile.
it's make me so pale.


taemin-ah... when I can keep you as mine? when you will turn at me and love me with all our heart?
I was tired to thought... the last time I remember is sadness... then I fallen into a deep sleep.


Ryeowook POV

"ok lets eat together" yesung hyung said as he took my hand in to his hand.
then he drag me into the dinning room. I swear god must be love me so much. if now he looked back at me I'll be die. because my face was soooooo bright red! and my heart thumping like a rocker-beat drum. I guess yesung hyung could heart my heart beat if he come closer to me again, even just 1 cm.
aish hyung why you made me love you when I don't know what your feeling on me.

after he finished his meal, he excuse him self to us. then he back to his room.
I was so worried about him. he usually be the almost-the-last left the dinning room.
so I excuse my self too. and I followed him. when he already close the door, I tip toe to the door. and I looked

inside through the keyhole. he just lay down there. silence....... when I tought that he just tired and I want to go to

the kitchen, I hear he screamed "waaaaa!! yesung!! forget him!! gah!! lee taemin! you driving me nuts!!".
I was so shocked! I was about to scream but thanks to my hands, they covered my mouth. silent me in forced.

hyung.... what happen with you and taemin while I'm not there? I asked silently just to asked my self back.
aah! wookie! you must do something! or else yesung will leave you! I told my self.
but what can I do? I asked my self.
I can't forced yesung hyung to stay beside me.
I can't. because love come with it self, not by force.
what can I do now?
aish! love is soooooo complicated! I scream inside.
I'll ask some one. but who?
teukie umma... no! he can't and never be trusted. he's mouth bucket.
kyuhyun... no! he just think about games, I believe he nerver had fall in love.
kibum... he is not here now...

hyung, just you. just you who is I always make a place for throw all my vent. why must you? why I must fall in love with someone that I always spent time together. who is always I dream I could be. who is always thought that I'm is a brother of yours.


aaaaa! I swear I'll die in young age if somethings like this keep coming!
omoo! I almost forgot! there is left one persone that I can trusted to throw all my vent. siwon hyung!

yeah! how clever I am. keke.


so I walk to siwon room.

"hyung... can I talk to you?" I asked while I knock the mahogany door.


"ne, come in. it's unlocked" he ordered me.


"hyung" I open the door and sit in his bed side.


"whats wrong wookie?" he ask me softly.


"you know... that I... I... I-I was fall in love with yesung hyung!" I shouted and closed my eyes tightly scared if

siwon hyung will laughed at me. 1 second... 5 second... 8 second... I don't hear any single sounds. so I decide to

open my eyes. and there I see siwon hyung smile at me.


"I already know that wookie. even if you dont inform to me" he said while my hair lightly.


"so.... what must I do hyung?" my face turn into a deep red again after hear his words.


"what must you do?" he asked me back in confused. "well... you don't need to do anything. just let the time spin" he answer in unsure.


"but.. but what if yesung hyung don't love me?"


"If you were really really love yesung hyung, he will realized your feeling. and I belive he will have the same feeling with you".


"no... not that, I mean... what if... yesung hyung l-love someone else?" I asked in sorrow.


"what!? why you said that!? what is the reason that made you say that?" his eyes widened.


"because.... I know.. I just know... there is no need any reason to know about someone who you love so much! I know him! I know him because I love him!" my voice was trembling in the first, but then I was shouted under control.

now siwon hyung widened his eyes again. but now, with pain inside them. what? pain? aish.. of course there are pain. how's can't. I never shouted before. I bet he must got freaking shocked now.


"so... sorry hyung.. I even don't mean to scream at you... I-I don't know why... but.. but.. I just felt so angry.. I'm..I'm sorry hyung" I apologized when my eyes was so smudged because my dam of tears.


"it's okay..." he answered me.


"really hyung. I'm sorr.. ry..." now I was crying so hard.


"just cry as long as you want. I'll be here with you" he said while my ceeks to wipe my tears away.and pulled me into his hug.


"thanks so *hiccup* so.. so mm *hiccup* much..hyung *hiccup*" I try hard to speak between my sobs.
I spent those night with siwon to cry. until I lose my concious because I was so death in sleep.


 

YAY I UPDATE AGAIN ^,^

THANKS FOR MY BELOVED SUBSCRIBERS AND COMMENTERS.

BECAUSE YOU MAKE ME KEEP ROCKIN TO UPDATE!!

BOOOYAH!! I'M GONNA ROCK AND ROCK AGAIN TILL I BREAK MY ANKLE :P 

 


 

ANSWER FOR MY DEARS COMMENTERS :

keyflower : this an update for ya! hehe, thanks for supporting me X) <33333 and hope you like the new chapie.

serrenatta : finally an update huh? hope you like it. hehehe <33

 


 

STAY WITH ME READERS!

BECAUSE TOMORROW IS SIWON POV

ARE YOU CURIOUS?? HEHE

DON'T WORRY. WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER