don't tell him... please...

When You Know My Heart

Taemin POV

when I was about to step outside from that room. I felt something familiar. something that I almost forgot in this 3 years. something that I wish I can neglect. something that I won't tasted anymore. it's sick! it's hollyass ing much sick! not just as the pain in my body, but also my soul! this pain just remembered me to those things I never wanted. those things who's be my nightmare. I hate to be ALONE! I hate to be REJECTED!
I felt all my body was so heavy. I felt my heart was thumping so badly. I felt all my sight was blur. and I felt that thousands knife stabs right to my heart. I lost my balance. I lost all my conscious.
and the last thing that I remembered is darkness. darkness that covered my eyes. and a pair of arms around my shoulders.


Yesung POV

"n-ne hyung..." he said while followed me from behind.

and when I was already outside , I heard the sound of something falling down and bump into the earth in the end. and when I looked back. taemin was prostrate ond the ground!

"y-yah! taemin-ah! what's happen!? t-taemin-ah!! do you hear me!?" I said, lifting his had and put it in my lap. I was so freaking panic now! what's happen to taemin!?

"hyu...ng..hh.. I-I'm... ok... kay.. hh...hhh" he tried to smile. and I see his hand was clutching into his chest. what's going on huh? he look so ill !

"don't smiled taemin-ah! this is not funny! and you aren't okay!" I caried the skinny boy into a bridal style and run toward to my car.

I put he on the passenger seat carefully. and I run my car to the nearest hospital with full speed. after 5 minutes we arived at the hospital.

I glanced at taemin and I see how pale he was. his lips was so white. His whole body in a cold sweat. and he can't stop shivering.

"h-hyung..." he said while tighten his grip on his chest.

"ne taemin? you'll be alright! I promise! just hold on a little longer ne!" I caried him to the emergency room in a rush. my heart was beat more faster than my legs. I was so scared! taemin look much worse in every second past by.

"doctor! doctor! please help me!! he need emergency treatment!!" I shouted as I banged the door made everyone shock about my rude-present.

"doctor! please help!" I said to the white-coat man.

"put him in here! nurses prepare the equipment!" the doctor said while he pat the bad next him, said that I must lay taemin down there.

"I need respiratory aids! Blood pressure! Cardiopulmonary bypass! look from his condition now, we must take an operation in fast!" the doctor yelled again. as I put taemin carefuly.

"I'll handle this. please wait outside sir" he said pointing the exit-door..

since I can't do anything, I just nod weakly. and left the room like a zoombie.
I was so deathly scared. what's happen to taemin. what will happen to him. is he could survive? I mean... I mean.. he seems like dying.
all of those question was overhung into my mind. all my brain wasn't worked anymore cuz a lot of thought in there. it's seems like to explode.

"taemin-ah... what happen to you?" I asked to nobody. just a silence wall and those emptyness around me.

if this a nightmare please wake me up!! I can't stand anymore! I don't want to see taemin suffer like that! please wake me up! I couldn't take this anymore longer! just please wake me up!! I screamed in my inner war.

I lifted my head high. till I could see the dirty ceiling. I fits my hand tightly. I was prayed. I was begged to the god for saving taemin from his suffer. to release the pain and the illness that he feel.

"god.. I promise. I'll do anythings for you if you grant my wish! god... please! god...! god! please answer me! could taemin survive!? god! where are you now!? I'll do anythings for you god!! I'll do anythings as my promise! but please answer me!! TAEMIN-AH!! DON'T LEAVE ME!! ARGHH!!!" I sreamed until my voice echoed along the room. I kicked and banged all of the things I meet. I broke all of them. I broke it just like my broken heart. my heart was bleeding when I saw taemin suffer like that. why i can't protect him! I'm such a bad guy! even I was unworthy enough to called by 'a man'. I... I-I such a sissy guy! I can't do anything to cured taemin! I even not aware his illness!
I blame my self.

I felt all my bodies was weaken as I lean against the wall, try to get my power back. but I can't. all my power and balance was dissapear in heartbeat. I was fell into the cold floor. I let my self just lay down there. I don't care if the people give me the you're-weirdo look. I don't care. the one I care just taemin. I even don't cry for my tears that was fell into my cheekc harshly. I even don't bother to wipe em' away.

"taemin... please don't die. keep a live..." I hissed under my breath.

after 3 hours that I felt like a years. the doctor came out.
and told me to go home.
WHAT THE HELL HUH!!? I've been waiting this whole time and you told me to go home!! no way!!

"wha~..." not until I've been finished my words. the doctor cut me off.

"he is fine now. but I couldn't tell you anything about his condition by now. just please go home sir" he locked my eyes in his gaze. WHAT THE !??

"what!? how's can!? why you won't tell me!? I need to know what happen to him!! doctor! please don't take a ing joke with me! at least, lemme see MY TA... my friend!!" my anger was blowed up and soaring. I couldn't resist it anymore. I couldn't bear my emosion anymore. I see the doctor was shivering a bit cuz my suddenly anger. but I didn't care.

"I'm sorry mr.kim, I can't told you" he told me in serious tone. his charisma was defeated my anger soul.

"wait! what do you mean!? when you will able to explained taemin's condition?" finally I can control my self anger.

"I'll tell you when mr.lee recovered. now please excuse me" I just nodded hesitately, and he stood up then gone behind the door.



Taemin POV


"h-hyung..." I said, more like hissed.
I just wanna say 'I'm okay, don't worry about me' to yesung hyung. but I can't. this pain was sealed my words.
then I felt my chest become much sick. I was clutching my chest tightly, hope that pain will be gone.

"ne taemin? you'll be alright! I promise! just hold on a little longer ne!" he took me in a bridal style.
hyung arms was so warm and comfortable. It's kinda funny since his body and his face was so different. I wanna laugh. but I hold it off. because yesung hyung told me to not smiled or laugh.

"doctor! doctor! please help me!! he need emergency treatment!!" he yelled, and I heard the door was banged harshly.

"doctor! please help!" he begged again and again. it's not like usuall hyung. but I was so happy. cuz I know hyung was worried me. but this pain won't to cooperate with my happiness. my chest was in rags!

"put him in here! nurses! prepare the equipment!" I heard another voice was yelled.

"I need respiratory aids! Blood pressure! Cardiopulmonary bypass! look from his condition now, we must take an operation in fast!" the another voice yelled again. as hyung lay me on the bed. the was so cold.
hyung please let me stay in your warm-arms again. I thought.


"I'll handle this. please wait outside sir" he said to yesung hyung.

"do..d-don't l-leave me... hyu..ng.." I tried my best, but my body wasn't hear me. the pain become much worse and worse again than before.

I heard the door was opened and closed again. and I know that yesung hyung already outside the room where-am-I-stayed.

"don't t-tell him...doc..tor.. p-please... don't tell... him... m-my c-conditi...on" I hissed with those all my pain.

I won't yesung hyung now about this. this is my big secret that I hide from everyone.
I won't. because I scared. I was scared if my past will happen again.

"what mr? you don't want me to tell your condition to him?" the doctor asked me back.

I just nodded. and the doctor said, that he won't tell hyung anything about my condition.

and again. my eyes covered by darkness. as my whole body was swalowed by pain.


UPDATE!!
sorry I'm so slow in update >,<

I was busy this lately, since my holidays was over *sigh*

hope you all like this update ^0^


TEASER FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER

"owh minnie... I love you"

"me too minho hyung"

"should we going now?"

"huh?"

"a date minnie"

"taemin-ah. what about me?"

"what are you talking hyung? you just my friend and my hyung"


ANSWER FOR MY BELOVED COMMENTERS :

eightrialovetaemin  : ok dear. this an update for you! <333 anyway. thanks for reading ma story ^_^

keyflower : yeah he is fainted. kekeke. ok. this an update! <333

dirtsafan29  : hehe keep on reading to know about taemin. kekeke. thankyou dear <333

charisma1869 : it's okay. hehehe. actually I like long comment >,< hehehe. me too. it's hurt when my lovers don't have the same feeling as mine T^T thankyou for stay with me <333


LOVE YA ALL!!