jealousy (part 1)

When You Know My Heart

A/N : I'hv changed my mind. I'll fit the teaser next update. bcz of ma hiatus I'm feeling guilty right now T^T . so I update in this midnight just for you guys! sorry if you find much grammar error. and also this was the short update. sorry T-T


 

Ryeowok POV

"hyung? what's up? you are so pale! are you sick? hyung?"

I saw Yesung hyung entered the dorm unconsiously. I mean, he almost fainted in front of the door.

"I'm okay" he said coldly while took off his shoes.

"no hyung! you was so pale!" I put my palm in yesung hyung's forehead. but he slaped my hand weakly.

"wae! waeyo hyung?" I was taken aback from his suddenly reaction.

the usual yesung hyung is never do something like that. useless if he was mad of me. so why this was so different?
beyond of my awareness. my hot salty-water wich is we called by tears was fulled my eyes.

"hyung..." I hissed. try hard to hold my tears.

"I'm sorry wookie-ah. I'm just tired. now please execuse me" he stood up without looking at me.

what is wrong!? hyung never be like this before! he would never leave me when I was about to cry! and he always know if I wanna cry! even though he don't look at me!


Yesung POV

GAH!! I'm so tired! I'm too tired to think. I'm too tired too caring about someone.
I'm sorry wookie-ah. I don't mean to make you cry. I'm just to tired. please understand me this time.
I'm sorry.

when sleepiness was coming to covered my soul. suddenly my phone rang loudly.

"waaa!!" I was so shocked. gah! stupid phone. I'll cursed you!

"yoboseyo?" I said annoyedly.

"YAH YESUNG HYUNG! WHERE'S MY SON!!??" gah! I bet this was key! stupid dongsaeng! I'm sure I'll be deaf because his voice!

but... wait! did he just ask about taemin?
stupid! how can I forgot to confirm taemin's hyungs about this.
babo! babo! nomu babo! but wich way I must told them? It's hard to say that taemin suddenly faint out.

it's not easy, really.
do I must told them like "hi my dear dongsaengs! now taemin was ill in the hospital"
or like "taemin is in hospital now"
or the worse "YAH ING ES!! TAEMIN WAS ILL NOW!!!"

gah! I shok my head over and over again.
stop those silly thinking, brain!

"emh...key...taemin was fainted"

silence...

"he stayed at the hospital since 3.35 hours ago..."

silence...

"key-ah?"

silence...

"ke-"

"WHHHAAAATT!!!!??? YAH MY SON!111 WHAT HAPPEN TO HIM YOU SILLY HYUNG!!!" aish this guy. why he always become crazy-diva if it comes about taemin.

"I don't know. the doctor don't want to told me about his condition" I was soooooo guilty right know.

"HUH? DON'T PLAY APRANK WITH ME HYUNG!!"

"I'm not! I...I-I'm serious! the doctor even forced me to go home! does the one of you know about taemin suddenly-condition?" my ees was so teary now. and I guess m voice become more husky than before.

"we... we aren't..." key mumbled as I heard he was sobbing.

"*cough*... we'll take a look for him when the doctor contact me. arasso?" I try to calmed key down.

"ara...*hiccup*... bye hyung..." he hung up the phone.


taemin... I hope you recovered soon...

"I love you taem..." and then I was fallen a sleep.


SORRY FOR MY HIATUS

AND SORRY FOR THIS SHORT UPDATE

I'LL UPDATE AGAIN TOMORROW

PLEASE STAY WITH ME GUYS

YOU

ANSWER FOR MY BELOVED COMMENTERS :

dirtsafan29 : I'll tell you about taemin condition later :D kekekeke~ love ya!

keyflower : omona! really? I'll try my best to update more!

charisma1869 : just wait it up! ffufufu. sure! I'll try to update ASAP!