I'm always here for you even if you don't love me

When You Know My Heart

after spent paintful night with siwon, ryeowook had fallen asleep in siwon lap.


Siwon POV

finally ryeowook calm down. I hate when see his tears. I always want he to be happy. god, please bless him with

all of your love.

"wookie-ya..." I called his name, but he don't replied.

"wookie-ya..." I tried once again. still silent.

"woo...." I stoped my mauth when I see he was fallen asleep.

"aish... you must be very tired huh?" I asked softly, scared if he awake.
but unfortunatly he was.

"aigoo hyung.. I must be fallen asleep right?" he murmured.

"ne.." I flash him a smile.

"let stay like this hyung. can I?" he asked me with half-opened eyes.

"huh?" I asked in unsure if this was a real or not.

"can us stay like this, can I cuddle with you hyung? I'm to tired to back to my room..." he said weakly because of tiredness.

"uh..u-huh.. okay, of course you can wookie. at least, let me lay down in a bed. or else you'll make my spine cramps"

"ehehe... okay hyung" he giggled.

then we both lay down into my king sized bed. then we cuddled each other like a teletubbies.

"hyung.." he called my name under my cheest.

"hmmh?" I mumble in replied.

"thanks..." he tighten his hug and locked his face into my upper cheest.

"your welcome wookie-ya" as I lay down a bit and kiss his forehad.

than the both of us fallen a sleep.


next in the morning. I wake up.
and I couldn't find ryeowook anywhere. so I go to the kitchen in a rush. I don't know why, but my heart told that

ryeowook must be at the kitchen. so do I. and I'm right. he is there.

"morning wookie-ya" I greet him as I come closer to him.

"oh, morning hyung. breakfast is already" he said while cook something that I guess it's a Bibimbap.

"so... we eat bibimbap ne?" I asked him.

"no hyung. you guys must eat chicken cordon bleu, and mixed veggetables that I've been made"
 he explained to me but keep focus into his cooking, not even look at me.

"so... why you make those bibimbap?" I asked curiously.

"this for sungie hyung. he said he's not feel better. so I make this meal for him. since we know that bibimbap is

soooo healty" he said happly, and smile. his side of lips almost touching his eyelid.
aish! how's come? how can I forgot that he was loving yesung hyung.

"right hyung?" ryeowook voice make me realized from my daydreaming.

"n-ne..." I spelled.

"LETS EAT ALL!! COME ON! TAKE YOUR SEAT!!" teukie umma voice made all of members ears deaf. god, please forgive umma bad habbit. and umma, hope god will take care of your voice.

"yah!! you don't need to scream yeobbo!" kangin hyung shouted.

"IF I'M NOT SCREAMED, ALL OF YOU WOULDN'T COME HERE!! YOU SHOULD THANKS TO ME KANGIN!!" he shouted again.

"LOW YOUR VOICE PLEASEEEEE!!" now seems kangin hyung got umma loud voice hear-and-you'll-go-to-hell snydrome.

"ups sorry... I forgot to turn my voice low" teukie umma said as he covered his mouth with his arm.

after watched umma-and-appa scenes all of us decide to start eat. but we have to wait ryeowook before.

because he was delivered bibimbap to yesung hyung. then when he back we start to eat. I prayed before.
all of those meal was completly gone. we decide to play a game. and the loser must do the dishes.
unluckily I'm the one of the loser, and the another one is ryeowook. this unlucky or lucky one? I dunno...

the both of we was washing the dishes silently. and awkward silence for me. I tried to break the silence around us.

"umh.. what about your relationship with yesung hyung?" I asked randomly. aish babo! babo! you dug your own grave idiot! I blame my self for asking those stupid question.

"nothing changed already. but hyung! you know? when he ate my food, he was so happy!! and he said that my food is the best food he ever ate!!" he said while clapping his hands happily.

you see that siwon. you dug your own grave! you see that. you hurt yourself!

"that's good wookie-ya" I try my best not to hide my tremble voice behind my fake smile.

"ne hyung! and I was sooooo sooooo and sooooo happy! aish stupid wookie! why you can be happy just by that!

hehe" he slapped his forehead and giggling like a girl.

I can't help but smile. smile for his cuteness, and for my stupidity.

how can I LOVE someone who is already love someone else. yeah you right readers. I'm in love with ryeowook.
how stupid I'm who have been thought that I was needed by him, just because he spent one night with me.
how naive I am. why could I thought that he was mine, just because he cuddled with me.
stupid. stupid. stupid.

I don't realized what I do but then I awake from my stupid thought by the sound of brooken glass.
yeah, I dropped the glass to the floor. I try to clean it up. but because my lose-conscious brain, I hurt my index finger.

"omooo!! are you okay hyung!? OMG your finger... your finger was bleeding!!" ryeowook said with his worried.

"it's okay" I said try to hide my pain.

"it's not okay hyung. give me your finger! palli!" he ordered me, so I do what he want.

I was off guard when suddenly ryeowook pulled my index finger into his mouth.
I was so shocked till can do anything but just stare. I believe now my eyes want to blows up, because I widened

my eyes so hard.

"stay at here hyung! I'll bring some bandage and medicines!" he run away from the kitchen.

of course I'll stay at here. how's could I go away when I was stunned because of his treatmen.

1 minutes away he came with some of aid stuff in his lap.

"lemme help you hyung!" he took my injured-hand and cured them with his first aid stuff.

"aish... why you could be this improper hyung?" he asked me.

"a... a..anni.. I just slipped the glass.." I said awkwardly.

"there is something who distrubing your mind" he asked again.

"no.. nothing.." . of course there is. and it's you. you and your love story who hurt my heart so much.

"okay... prepared your self then. we will go to the 'kiss the radio' for our schedule" he stood up.

"ne" my short answer.  "but what about this broken glass?" suddenly I remember.

"I'll clean it up. I don't want you hurt again. just prepared your self hyung" you said while give me your warm smile.

"kay.. thanks wookie-ya" I headed my legs to my room after I bow lightly to ryeowook.

you do something that make me stuck on you again. you make me misunderstand again. you make me love you

again more.

about 15 minutes to prepared our self (all members) we ready to go to 'kiss the radio'.
and when we arrived there. the broadcaster noona greeted us politely. then we do our script (I dunno what it

called in broadcast for the script. so yeah. I just use the -script- word ;3).
then suddenly broadcaster noona requested ryeowook to sing a song called 'saranghamnida'.
he agreed. and begin to sing.

"Nabbayo cham geudaeraneun saram
Heorakdo eopsi wae naemam gajyeoyo
Geu dae ddaemune nan himgyeoge salgoman itneun de
Geu daen moreujanayo

Alayo naneun aniran geol
Nungiljulmankeum bojalgeot eobdangeol
Daman gaggeumssik geujeo geumiso
Yeogi naegedo nanwojul sun eobnayo
Birok sarangeun anirado

Eonjenga hanbeonjjeumeun dolahbwajugetjyo
Haneopsi dwieseo gidarimyeon
Oneuldo chama motan gaseumsok hanmadi
Geudae saranghamnida

Eojedo chaeksange eopdeuryeo
Geudael geurida jamdeuleotnabwayo
Nuneul ddeoboni nunmule noga heuteojyeoitdeon
Sirin geudaeireum gwa heotdoen baraembbunin nakseoman

Eonjenga hanbeonjjeumeun dolahbwajugetjyo
Haneopsi dwieseo gidarimyeon
Oneuldo chama motan gaseumsok hanmadi
Geudae saranghamnida

Ijen neomunado naege iksukan
Geudae dwitmoseubeul barabomyeo
Heureuneun nunmulcheoreom sorieopneun geumal
Geudae saranghamnida
"

all of us gife him rousing applause.
and the broadcasting si over.
luckily we just have one schedule this day, so we decided to go home and take a rest, since today will be an

exhausting day. because today shcedule was so full.

and we went to our room.
I sat on my chair infont of my desk.
IDK why (again) I wanna writing or just scrawled. so I grab some of papersa and pen.
I wrote all of my feeling, my pain, my happiness, my sorrow, my love, my bliss, and you.
I wrote about you. who is stole my heart. who is I love the most. who is always warm me with your smile.
I wrote about my love. who is unreachable. who is so hard to keep even just to touched.
I wrote about the fact that I know never change. the fact that I love you but you don't love me back.

it's hard to believe, when you already drowned deep inside someone heart.
it's hard to accept, when someone who you love don't love you back.
but I never regret to met you.
but I never regret to fall in love with you.
because you teach me what is happiness.
because you made me feel what is love.
and I'm in lo..


until that sentence I lose my sight. darkness covered my eyes. and sleepness spells come all over my body. till

that witch drowned me into a deep sleep.

and I heard your voice in my ears.
you was sing. very clearly. too clearly I thought.

Eojedo chaeksange eopdeuryeo
Geudael geurida jamdeuleotnabwayo
Nuneul ddeoboni nunmule noga heuteojyeoitdeon
Sirin geudaeireum gwa heotdoen baraembbunin nakseoman

Eonjenga hanbeonjjeumeun dolahbwajugetjyo
Haneopsi dwieseo gidarimyeon
Oneuldo chama motan gaseumsok hanmadi
Geudae saranghamnida

Ijen neomunado naege iksukan
Geudae dwitmoseubeul barabomyeo
Heureuneun nunmulcheoreom sorieopneun geumal
Geudae saranghamnida


then all was black again. and I lose my conscious.

the bird was already sing they songs in the air. I try hard to open my eyes but then I was blind by the sunlight.
I closed my eyes and open it again in a minutes. I opened my eyes slowly.
suddenly I remember my dream. all of the lyric floated into my ears and my minds.

Eojedo chaeksange eopdeuryeo
Geudael geurida jamdeuleotnabwayo
Nuneul ddeoboni nunmule noga heuteojyeoitdeon
Sirin geudaeireum gwa heotdoen baraembbunin nakseoman


[Yesterday, I layed my head on my desk
And I think I fell asleep grieving for you
When I opened my eyes, the tears had smudged
Your name and hopeless doodles]


Eonjenga hanbeonjjeumeun dolahbwajugetjyo
Haneopsi dwieseo gidarimyeon
Oneuldo chama motan gaseumsok hanmadi
Geudae saranghamnida


[Please turn back just once sometime
If I wait endlessly like this today
Again its the one word in my heart that I cant keep inside
I love you]


Ijen neomunado naege iksukan
Geudae dwitmoseubeul barabomyeo
Heureuneun nunmulcheoreom sorieopneun geumal
Geudae saranghamnida


[As I look at your back image
which I got so used to
I say those silent tear-like words,
I love you]


I cry in silent. I cry in my pain.

"ryeowook... I love you... really I do..." I mumbled weakly.


woah I can't believe my self.

I make 2 chapter in a day!!

gyahahaha.

thanks for you all <3333333333


answer for my beloved commenters :

dirtsafan29 : thank you for reading X3 <333 could you tell me, wich part that you find wookie cuteness? and by the way, this the next chapter for ya!! *bear hugs for you*


ATTENTION

for those who get confused by the story pairing. I'll explain it here.

first : TAEMIN and YESUNG love each others. but they both got misunderstanding.

second : MINHO love TAEMIN. and minho know taemin love another person.

third : RYEOWOOK love YESUNG. but ryeowook know yesung love someone else.

fourth : SIWON love RYEOWOOK. but he obviously know that ryeowook love yesung.

please don't get boring with my story. because I promise I'll put conflict in the next chapter (maybe around two chapter more after this one) to make this story not-looks monoton.


comments are loved <3