Love, love, love...

Dream coming true

 

I tried calling Jae in morning. But he didn’t answer. Sometimes his mobile were turned off and sometimes it led me to leave a message. His silence was killing me. I called him again. Unexpectedly this time someone answered.

“Hello?”

“ Jae, Jae listen, don’t hang up. I’m sorry about last night. I shouldn’t have rushed. I’m sorry, please let’s stay as friends. ” I kept talking to the phone.

“hello, hold on for a minute, I could hardly make sense out of your words. Speak more slowly.” That’s not Jae’s voice, I checked the number again. It was his number but it wasn’t him on the phone.

“isn’t this Jae’s phone?” I asked, confused.

“it is. You are Yunho right? It’s me Su Su hyung” I now recognized the dolphin voice.

“hyung is Jae with you? I need to talk to him. It’s urgent. Please. Put him on the line.” I begged.

“sorry Yunho, Jae went out for a walk, I asked him where he’s going but he just said he needed some time to himself. Did something happened between you guys. He wasn’t in that good mood today. ” Junsu sounded concerned.

I made him upset. I’m such an . “Hyung can I come to your place? I need to see him.”

“umm.. Well Chun and I are planning to go grocery shopping in few. If you want to talk with Jae alone, it will be a perfect time. ” I heard him say. (Oh hyung, you’re a gift from god. I love you. But I love your brother more.)

“will it be ok with Jae?” I was still uncertain.

“you come and figure that out. I’ll leave the key under the pot next to the door. Anyway are you guys in a relationship?” 

“I wish I’m that lucky, thanks hyung...” With that I snapped off the mobile, tossed it in to the bed and rushed to take a shower. I wanted to refresh.

~*~*~*~*~*~

I was in the shop now, waiting for Jae to come. I was so nervous. I looked at the lillie flower bunch I bought when coming here. I didn’t know if he will accept it but I wanted to present him something. It felt like forever, why’s he taking long?

~*~*~*~*~*~

Minutes passed, I was getting more and more nervous. What if Jae hates me now? I thought of most possible things that could happen. If he asks me to stay away from him, I don’t think I will be able to do that. This first love, is it gonna end before it even starts?

I heard the door open and Jae walked in. it reminded me of our first meeting. He was soo beautiful, just the same.  I sat up. He stopped in the doorway after seeing me. We shared an awkward silence.

“Yunho” he talked finally. Removing his shoes, he took a step towards me. I looked down thinking of what to say. Why can’t I make the first move when I’m with him??? (You know the answer already Yunho, every time you make the first move, you screw up. The kiss. The confession, you want more??? )

“is that for me?” he asked, pointing at the flowers. I nodded.

“I don’t know it you li... ”

“Lillie’s my favorite.” he cut me with that. I looked at his face. Something was wrong. His smile was gone. Jae I’m soo sorry.

“why didn’t you answer my calls?” I was finally managed to come up with something.

“I didn’t know what to say. I was afraid.” he took a deep breath.

His answer caught me off guard. “Afraid? So you’re not upset about the confession? You are not mad at me?” I was excited. I grabbed his wrist and pulled him to my chest.  

“baby, that means you like me too?” I breathed in to his ear.

“I don’t know Yunho” he hid his face on my chest. This act gave me a warm feeling. I smiled at the sudden victory.

“I always loved you. I wanted to tell you that but I was afraid of rejection. I don’t think I could live if you reject me. But when you said you love me, I was more afraid. I was afraid if I couldn’t be a perfect boyfriend for you. What if I disappoint you?” tear escaped his eyes. I kissed away the tear, I was gleaming with happiness. I never had a thought that it will end up like this.

“Baby you will make a perfect boyfriend. You were always the perfect.” I said touching his nose. He pouted.  I kissed him on lips. A simple kiss, then I pulled him back to a hug, I hugged him for a moment. Enjoying the feeling and listening to our heartbeat. He felt warm and fits perfectly in my arms. I felt his hands s around my waist.

“I love you Jae baby. More than you could ever imagine.”

He kissed my neck. Admitting the same.

“So does this make us official?” I asked his cheek.

“Only if you seal it with a kiss” he was blushing deep red when I took his pink lips to a passionate kiss. 

 

THE END.

 

A/N – mianhae for all the grammar mistakes and typos. Did you guys like the story??? This is my first time writing a YunJae story. 7 chapters.  Aww.. : )

Comments are always welcome. Thanks for all who read, comment and subscribed on the story. It was a great help. <3 <3 <3 …

And chingu- ah… Always, always Keep The Faith… DBSK forever…

~*~..Only five, forever five, that no one can replace..~*~