What if???

Dream coming true

 

I was all giddy when I reached home. Omma was happy to see the bimbap. I told her I already had dinner but she forced me to eat and peeled me some fruits for me.

I went to take a shower telling her to put the fruits on my table so that I can eat them at night. All I wanted now is some time for myself. Hot steamy shower seemed a pretty good idea.

I settled myself in the tub. Hot water and bubbles around me. Trying to calm myself I closed my eyes. But the kiss kept replaying in my mind.

~*~

I checked the clock again. It was 10pm. Is it too late to call Jae??? But I told him to wait for me. What if he waits all night??? I didn’t want that. I wanted him to have a good sleep. Jumping in to my bed I took my mobile and start typing. It took all my courage to compose the message. (not to mention I deleted it like twenty times)

#Jae, I’m home. Safe.#

It seemed soo lame so I added a smiley face.

He hit me back a reply in 30 seconds. Wow that was fast. I stared at the screen for like a minute, deciding whether to open it or not. What if he’s soo mad at me and never wanted to see me again. i was confused.  Taking the risk I hit the open button.

#it took you long to reply. I was worried. ^^  Did omma like bimbap??? JJJ #

Now that’s not what I expected. I thought he would throw me some curse words and I didn’t even think he would reply me back. His reaction surprised me. This was a positive reaction. I decided to ask him what he thinks about the kiss.

My fingers were shaking while I was typing it.

#Jae, about what happened. I’m sorry. I didn’t think much. #

Yes, I didn’t think much. At that time all I wanted to do was kiss away that Chun guys touching. I wanted to make my mark on you. More than that I wanted to make sure… wanted to prove myself that your mine.

It took him ages to reply. Or maybe it was just impatient me.

#it’s okay Yunho, it was nothing. #

NOTHING?? Jae it was one of the sweetest moment in my life. It was my first kiss. How come you say it was nothing??? I wanted to cry. My mobile beeped again. It was Jaejoong.

#I know you meant it as a goodbye gesture. I don’t mind.#

Jae, it wasn’t just a goodbye kiss. I wanted to call him, tell him that the kiss wasn’t what he thinks it was.

#Jae can I call you??? Please. I want to talk with you.#

I didn’t wait for his reply. I called him just after I sent him the message. He answered in the first ring.

“Yunho” his voice was low and sweet. My heart was acting up again. This is my first time talking him over phone.

“yunho, why aren’t you talking?” he giggled. Aww he sounds so charming. I smiled automatically. I have to tell him about my feeling, or it’ll be too late.

“Jae can I talk to you?”

“We are talking.” I heard him chuckle again.

“I know, I have to tell you something. Are you in your room?” I felt something in my stomach.

“nope, I just came to the yard outside. I wanted to look at stars. But it’s cold.” His voice was so low it almost sound as a moan.

Gulping down the lump in my throat I said. “Go to your room Jae. I don’t want you get sick or anything. I’ll wait.”

“you worry too much, I’m not that delicate Yunho. I’m a guy. *he smiled* wait then.”

I waited for him to talk again. After few minutes he answered.

“mmm. Ok now.”

“You promise you’re in your room?” I questioned him, just to make sure.

“Yunho, you sound like a father. I’m in my bed now. Under my blankets. All cozy and warm now.”

Picturing him under blankets made me hot. Oh Yunho you and your y mind .Get your head straight and ask him idiot. Tell him what you think of him.

“Jae”

“mmm..”

“Are you comfortable with Yoochan hyung’s and Junsu hyung’s relationship?”

“mmm… they were always together. I’m happy for them. I know Chun Chun loves Su Su hyung more than anything in this world. They are like soul mates you know. Always meant to be” he said in a one go and sighed.

“but I think Su Su hyung spends more time with Chun Chun now. I feel lonely sometimes.” He continued.

“Don’t think about it Jae. You got me.” I said, I wanted to run to him and hug him telling he’s not alone. And I’m happy because he seemed ok with guy guy relationship. Yeah that a plus Yunho.

“I know. You’re the coolest friend I got.” His sound was cheery now.

Friends??? That’s not enough. I wanted more. I decided to take my chance. My heart was throbbing fast to the next act m gonna make.

“Jae, what about more than friends? And that kiss wasn’t just a goodbye kiss. I… I love you Jae…” my voice was shaking. He didn’t say a word.

“Jae??”

“Baby???”

I checked the screen. He had already hung up.

That night was all tossing and turning night for me.

 

 

A/N – jonmal mianhae for grammar mistakes and typos. Did u guys enjoy the chappi??