tongue tied.

Dream coming true

 

Two days passed already and I still can’t get Jaejoong out of my mind. His doe eyes, his smile, his voice, his everything. I’m obsessed with him. I know it’s wrong but I can’t help it. I’ve already fallen for him. My Jaejoong, my muse.

                Third day in school, I was stealing glances at Jaejoong as he was taking notes. His left hand was helping his perfect chin and his eyes were all focused on the book. How I wish he would look at me with those eyes. I felt hurt about it, a little. I was eyeing him all day, smiling to myself and making up sceneries of us being together.

                Bell rang, finally it’s interval. Everybody went out of the class except Jaejoong. EXCEPT JAEJOONG. I was alone in a class room with my Jae. Sudden excitement made my heart act up.

                He was still looking at the book. (I remembered we had physics last period. Gosh was the lesson that interesting??? He looked like he was gonna make out with the book. Why don’t you look at me instead??? I’m pretty sure I’m more handsome and interesting than that note.)

                He left out a sigh and leaned back on the chair, his head hanging, eyes closed… first button of his shirt was ed, showing his milky skin. It made me uncomfortable. You know, down there, something getting hard.

                "You gonna bore a hole in my face if you keep staring like that". He said with still closed eyes.

I couldn’t believe it. Is he talking to me??? (well that’s a stupid question, of course he’s talking to me, who else, there’s no one else except us two.)

“oh hi…” (Great, I was caught red handed checking him out and now I’m greeting him. Like he would greet me back.)  I mentally slapped myself.

He looked straight at me. Those pink lips curving in to a smile.

“Hi”

     Oh that was unexpected. He greeted me back. OMO he really greeted me, after all he wasn't mad at me for staring at him. Yeah, way to go Yunho..

                “Mind if I sit with you?” I stared at him; eyes wide open like an owl. Did I hear correct? I gulped down my saliva as i think of what I could possibly say. But no word was coming out. I was tongue tided.

                He came to me anyway, still smiling, he took the seat in front of me.

                (OMO finally he’s sitting across me, one of my dream coming true but yet, I’m here, not knowing what to say. I felt sweat on my palm, calm down Yunho. This is perfect, think of something, make a move man.)

                “hello, you are spacing out again.” He talked again, waving his hand in front of my eyes.

                 “uh.. umm.... I’m not. You wanna have a lollipop?” I rushed on my words.

                “ok” he smiled sweetly.

                I passed him one. (I always have lollipops in my pockets.)

                “so I noticed you were checking me out ever since I set my foot in this class ” he said, on lollipop, his tongue swirling around the candy .

                  Maybe giving him a lollipop was a bad idea. I have a hard time breathing now.