Rivals???

Dream coming true

 

“Why were you crying before.” Jae asked, we were at the rooftop, sitting down, leaning to a wall. It was evening and no one was at school. No one to bother us I thought in my head.

“You really want to bring that up?” I replied, I don’t want him to think of me as a weak person. Jae, ask something else baby. I don’t wanna talk about that embarrassing moment.

He giggled like an teenage girl. “well I don’t mind listening to it.”

“um, it’s nothing. I was just caught up in something. Don’t think much about it. I’m okay.”

“yunho…” he said my name, on his lollipop. (gosh my cheeks were burning. I tried not to look at him, maybe I should give him bubble gum or something like that. I made a reminder in my mind not to give him lollipops anymore. Watching him a lollipop is hard enough. )

“mmm…” i was pretending to look at sky.

“why I never see you talk with anyone?” he asked. (aww baby you’re always full of questions. Are you that curious about me?)

“I wasn’t interested, I talk if they ask me something, help them with assignments and all. What more can I do?” I was still looking at the clouds. I never noticed those puffy clouds could make such pictures. That one looked like a bunny. 

 

“and that one looks like an elephant” I heard him say. Omo can he read minds? I stared at him, mouth hanging open.

“I always loved this. Clouds are beautiful... Hey, look that one look like a lollie.” He said again. Great, don’t talk about lollipops Jae. Please. I chuckled.

“why you smiling now, share the joke with me.” He pout.

I chuckled again. “Nothing Jae, you are like a kid.” He blushed. I couldn’t stop smiling now, I made him blush.

“How can you call me a kid? You are the one crying before? ” he said, looking down, playing with his hands. He was wearing a silver ring. (Mmm, so Jae likes these kinds of accessories. I shall bring him something. Maybe a couple rings, or a couple bracelet. What am I thinking now? Couple rings? COUPLE things?  I don’t even know if he likes me they way I like him.) I smiled to myself.

“I thought I told you not to bring that up. Now you deserve a punishment.” I teased.

He looked up, those eyes were sending some kind of a electricity towards me. I felt my heart race up.

“you really gonna punish me. How? ” this time he seemed to tease me.

“umm..” I felt a lump in my throat.

“treat me dinner.”  Was all I could come up with.

Those doe eyes shined nicely. “you like Ramen? I know a good place. Let’s go.” He stand up, pulling me up as well.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

We walked to the ramen shop since Jae insist on walking. He said he couldn’t handle crowds. He never takes the subway or a bus unless he had no other choice. (Finding out this fact made me happy. Cool Jae, let me be the one besides you. ONE and ONLY. )

It was an hour walk from school, we talked about many things. His likes and dislikes. We had many similarities.  He told me about his obsession with clover leaves. (this amazed me, I always wanted to find a four leaf clover, knowing he wanted the same made me literally jump up and down.)

“this is the place. Come in.”  he dragged me inside. It was a small yet had a rich look. I admired the atmosphere. Bamboo trees, bonsai, pebbles and the smell of ramen. It was perfect. It gave me a homey feeling.

“I did all the interior designing, take a look around, I’ll go order something. You want your ramen extra spicy??.” Jae asked as he was sipping water from a glass.

 I nodded, still amazed to the fact that this amazing creature in front of me designed this place. (Aww Jae, you are so talented. I’ll let you do our house as well. It will be fun to live in a house you made. We will add a sun room as well so that we can enjoy sunset every evening, cuddling each other. ) I was day dreaming again. But this little thought made me smile ear to ear. Jae and I, Together.

“okay, they will bring it in few. I ordered something new. Hope you will like it.”

Anything Jae, anything.

We sat down on a tatami mat. A little table between us. Though I don’t like the distance it made, I loved watching him sitting across me, cross-legged. He talked nonstop. I loved this side of him. He was always the mood maker. No matter how much he talked, he never ran out of words.  He talked about almost everything. He even talked about national debts. (I couldn’t make much sense out of it but I listened anyway, those lips moving like music. That was more interesting than the national debts.)

“Jae baby, your food is ready.” Husky voice was heard and someone places two bowls on our table. (Baby??? why the hell is he talking him baby. Jae’s mine.)

“You’re late today baby. Anyway enjoy the food. I’ll go get some bamboo shoots, it really goes well with this ramen. ” he bent down kissing Jae on his cheek. And with that he walked away. 

He Kissed Jae. Right In Front Of Me. He Touched My JAE. He Freaking Kissed My Jae.

I clenched my fists, trying to control myself. I swear I really wanted to punch that guy in the face.