The Search

Dazed & Confused: My Sister's Boyfriend.

 

Hehehehe, I'm really sorry for all the subs that had to wait ;_; But here is the second chappie now! I'm really sorry if any lovey dovey moments aren't here yet. I like to make stories slow and serious. Rather than fast and furious. Oho my God, I totally didn't know that would rhyme. I just came up with it a second ago!  8D

Anyways, thanks to all the new subs ♥ And happy reading!

Actually don't read it. It's so boring It'll bore you to death, I swear. 


 

Krystal finally came back at 2 in the morning. I walked up to the front door, with the flashlight I've been carrying for like, forever now, ever since I started waiting for her to come back home at 12 in the morning. Starring with my hazel eyes, completely ringed with pure black, I grabbed her by the hand and and tightened my grip as I happily said goodbye to the person who brought her home.

Was it her friend? Someone she just happened to pass by? DID SHE HIJACK? I don't know. 
But at this point, I really didn't care.

I dragged her to the chair in the kitchen and directed a light at her.

"WHERE WERE YOU, YOUNG LADY?" I bawled in front of her as I flashed the bright light on her eyes.

Squinting, she slapped her right hand on her forehead, desperate for just 5 seconds of darkness.

"I was at Jonghyun's hous- CAN YOU TAKE OUT THAT LIGHT FOR JUST 5 SECONDS, PLEASE," she screamed back, and as I did what she asked me to do, she tried to run away from me. Kicking away the chair she was forced to sit on, she ran up the stairs and I followed.

"COME BACK HERE, . I NEED TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT THIS."

Hey, I'm a school Senior, she's a Junior. I tell her to do things, and she needs to follow. Not to mention, I'm part of the student council. Don't I need to discipline students, even at home, when they're being like this?

I ran up to her bedroom door and to my surprise, it was locked. I shook the door, trying to open it.
Heck, I'm pretty sure I was even causing an earthquake in her room already. Out of frustration, I just broke it. I saw her, my half ruined dress shining brightly because of the light I was directing to it. Her stiletto heels that were violently thrown to the floor were scattered from one end of the room to the other.

She was mad. Like, really mad right now.

"WE'RE GETTING IT FIXED TOMORROW OKAY? RIGHT NOW I NEED YOU TO TELL ME. WHERE WERE YOU?"

"I already told you. I was only at Jonghyun's," I buried my head in my hands and put my hair that was covering my face, behind my ears. I came close and she went further away. Shuffling at her side and blocked her with the help of the desk that possessed a lamp and alarm clock, I held up the, again, flashlight on her face.

"So you're telling me, after coming back home at like 2 in the morning, that you were only at your boyfriend's house?" I stared at her, hoping for an answer.

She stared back, confused at what I was asking. We stayed like that for like, 2 minutes or so until she finally spoke up.

"Yeah, pretty much."

"Wrong answer," I groaned. Irritated and disheveled in any and everyway, I grabbed the handle of the door pushed it up with all the strength that I have left, which is not very much, to jam the door into its position and make sure it’s jammed enough for it to not be opened unless you’re from outside. I smirked at Krystal, knowing there’s no escape for her now.

"Like, what did you DO in Jjong's house?" I asked her nicely, with the “I’m-your-sister-im-so-sweet-to-you” kind of voice.

She smirked at me. And that was when I was worried. She stood up, and walked around her room as she explained me things she did with Jonghyun. Supposedly.

You know I should really take Kung Fu lessons with Huang Zitao. I would've used exactly that to wipe that smirk off her face.

"Oh you know, typical things you'd do when you're at your boyfriend's house," I eyed her, my sight never losing hers, "Eating, watching a movie, baking… Doing things with him in his room."

And that was when she made me get my knife ready to kill her and her boyfriend.

At the same time.

She smiled slyly before pushing the door open, running to my room and locking MY door. Ugh, DAMN. The door was the other way around so it wasn’t jammed at all! 

What kind of a sick, sick person makes these kinds of doors?!

But right now, to be frank, it was the least of my problems.

WHAT EXACTLY WERE THOSE "THINGS" THAT THEY WERE DOING IN HIS ROOM? BASTARD BETTER TELL ME.

I creeped back into Krystal's room and lied down at the bed, finally able to sleep without worrying where Krystal might be. It eased my worry, but it was as if no weight whatsoever was taken off my shoulders. 

Like something was still weighing it down. 

And you know what? I knew exactly what it was.

Now I don't need to worry about where she is; now I'm worrying about an entirely different thing. But I was going to ask him about it tomorrow.

Yes.

--

"Are you okay, honey? Or do you need to skip first class to go to the nurse's office again?" Yuri held my forehead with the back of her hand only to realize how hot it already is.

You know how I said I was already able to sleep without worrying? Yeah? 

Well, I lied.

I couldn't sleep last night. Especially with Krystal's response. So I took a long and cold walk to the park I've always went to. Until 4 in the morning. I think that's what made me sick.

I MEAN, SO MANY WORRIES WERE REVOLVING MY MIND AT THE TIME, DON'T JUDGE ME.

"No, I'm fine," I lied, grabbing some of the textbooks I needed to bring home and throwing them in my bag. Possibly crushing the lunch I made for myself, but whatever.

"Hey, you're seeing Minho again, right?" I asked. Almost certain that she will. She is, after all, his girlfriend. I closed my locker door thing and faced her, right hand groping for the zipper and closing the bag I was holding.

"Yeah, of course. You coming?" she asked me. Knowing that Minho's my only way of getting to Jonghyun, I replied with a yes and followed to where the 'SM Brothers' were always hanging out in.

The basketball courts.

--

"Minho!" Yuri waved her arms from where we were and Minho ran to her 0.5 seconds later and picked her up. What the crap is the crap they're showing?

"Hey," he sighed, and they made out in front of me. Well, yes I'm exaggerating. But yeah..

I coughed on purpose (Actually, I pretended like I was having a heart attack), hoping they'd notice that I was, uhm, standing right in front of them!

"Hey, slow down. Someone's uncomfortable," Onew hinted about me being right there as he came over to where we were. I smiled with delight. I’ve had an eye for Onew ever since kindergarten, but I guess I’m over it now.

“Sorry you had to witness that, they always do that it’s annoying,” he laughed, and I did with him. I’m completely over Onew. Right? Before I can say ‘It’s okay’ to him, Siwon came running to us, along with Eunyhuk who's expressionless. I’m almost certain Siwon checked me out first before saying,

“Hey girlie, what do you want?”

“I’m looking for Kim Jonghyun, any of you know where he is?” I was confused. I was sure that he always hangs out in the courts with these people. The SM Brothers, Me and Yuri all looked around, No sign of Jonghyun alright.  Just then, Onew widened his eyes.

“You don’t think..” And with this statement Minho, whose eyes are already as big as anyone’s ever gonna get, widened his eyes with shock with a thought. He groaned in frustration which left Yuri in a worrying gaze.

Everyone froze.

 “Oh, .” 


 

Ohhh, where can that Jonghyun be? Omg, idk. Thanks for reading though, lovies ♥ c;

comments = love.

subscribers = bigger love.

you = the greatest love of all.

omg, that's a song, right?

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3