Introducing: Mr. Kim Jonghyun

Dazed & Confused: My Sister's Boyfriend.

SPOILER.

Major Jongsica at the near end of the chapter. Please don't get upset Jongstal fans ;_;


“I thought I told you not to let him go by himself!” Minho shouted at Kai who’s mysteriously appeared because he saw the worry in the ‘brother’s’ eyes and actions. He frowned as he said it in an exasperated note--like he has, in fact, told that to Kai before.

Kai, who was left in disbelief, painted his own face with anxiety.

“Sorry, hyung.. He told me he was just going to the classroom for a few minutes..”

Those words were the last that was heard because running like the wind to the gym lockers while talking is quite a tricky thing to do and carrying a bag that's interlocked tightly with my right hand didn't help one bit. I was still confused as ever, as to why they’re so worried. He couldn’t have done things that are THAT bad, right?

--

Wrong.

In fact, it was worse.

We reached the gym lockers and I saw a Junior, no older than 15, grabbed and raised by the collar as Jonghyun yelled at the poor boy. Concerned, I ran quickly to them but Minho raised his arm in front of me to block. I stared, and all he did was signaled for me to watch.

WATCH? THIS? I RATHER NOT.

But needless to say, I needed to know what was going on. I needed to know what this Kim Jonghyun was doing.

“I heard you told your “daddy” that you were having a hard time at school because of me? All I asked from you was to do all of my homework throughout the year, was it too much?” Jonghyun said with a clear hint of sarcasm in his voice. I can see from the boy’s injuries that Jonghyun has long started with his “work”.

Violet & red bruises all over his arm, weirdly twisted ankle and abnormally folded & blue fingers. The Junior trembled all over. Lips frozen solid, he couldn’t speak. Jonghyun scoffed, right hand holing the boy in mid-air.

“Let me help you speak,” and with that Jonghyun tightened his grip on the boy’s neck and gave him a massive punch in the face. The junior’s cheek stained red, and his face was almost as purple as anyone’s ever gonna get. I was really concerned now.

“HEY!” I shouted, preparing to run quickly. Onew, however, took me in his arms from behind me and placed a finger on my mouth to keep me quiet.

HOLY CRAP OK, I CAN’T FEEL ANYTHING.

ALL MY SENSES AREN’T WORKING.

MY ABILITY TO FUNCTION, SERIOUSLY--

SOMEONE HOLD ME.

My cheeks were probably as red as the junior’s now and I was feeling so hot I might just pass out. But this is Onew for goodness sake. The boy’s precious.

Obviously not hearing about anything, Jonghyun carried on.

“If ever I get in trouble again, I will kill you,” Jonghyun stared at the schoolboy with bloodshot eyes, “literally.”

“Do I make myself clear?” he still hasn’t recovered from before. The junior grunted and fought for a small breathe for air at least.

“J-Jjong..” the small, vulnerable boy muttered under his breath. I swear, he’s going to pass out soon and I might need to get an ambulance.

“Don’t ‘Jjong’ me,” Jonghyun uttered, “Now, get the out of my face you scum.”

He let go of the boy’s neck, and let him drop half dead to the floor. Of course he wanted to get out of there if he valued his life, and he did. Remembering I was watching the whole thing with me safely tucked in Onew’s embrace made me blush once more. He sighed, and let go.

“Sorry,” he smiled at me.

“T-that’s okay..”

WHAT ELSE DO I SAY?

Minho and Yuri went closer and I realized Eunhyuk, Siwon and Se Hun already left which left with me, Minho, Yuri, Onew and Kai. There was nothing else to do, but to come closer with them as well.

“Weren’t you a bit rough?” Minho punched Jonghyun on the shoulder as he took his stuff from his locker. Jonghyun laughed along with Kai and Onew when he turned to ask him about something, who knows what.

“Hyung, you almost killed the poor boy,” Kai joined in. Jonghyun finally finished getting stuff out of his locker and slammed it with all his might.

“The bastard deserved it, to be quite honest.”

I was just standing there, with my mouth hanging open with these unbelievable people not worrying about the boy that was almost killed! I decided to speak up before anything else happens.

The thing is, I thought while I scoffed, this Jonghyun just doesn't know how to beat people his own size.

“Uhm, excuse me. Jonghyun, can I talk to you?” Jonghyun eyed me from head to toe.

“I don’t usually accept any of these interviews,” he came closer and caressed the side of my face with his hands, feeling the cold touch against my porcelain skin “but today, I’ll make an exception for you.”

I slapped his hand away from my perfect (just kidding) face and saw his shocked expression with my own eyes. Stunned, he smiled at me in an unusual way and ordered his friends to leave us be.

“Guys, you better go. I think I can handle this myself,” he ordered, without taking his eyes off my perfect (lol just kidding again) face. And with just that sentence they were off. Yuri smiled me a short 'bye' under Minho's arms as Kai ran alongside them. I smiled at Onew’s goodbye, and frowned at Jonghyun’s hello.

“I don’t wish for an interview, Mr. Popular. I just need to know something. Can we talk somewhere more.. private?” I came closer hoping that no teacher would notice that we’re still at school way after school hours.

“Private?” he asked me, “Your wish is my command.”

Jonghyun smiled and picked me up and ran away. I WEIGHED I-DON’T-KNOW-BUT-HEAVY KGS I DON’T UNDERSTAND HOW IT’S ALL TOO EASY FOR HIM TO CARRY ME. 

“Put me down!” I bellowed, and hit his arms multiple times for his to hopefully lose his grip on my waist.

“Hold still, princess. We’re almost there.”

PRINCESS? WHO THE HELL IS HE CALLING A PRINCESS? I'M NOT BARBIE OR WHATEVER. We stopped 5 years later in a place I didn’t even know existed. He placed both our bags on a table near the far window, and leaned against it straight afterwards.

I felt like we travelled long and far but I counted and it was only about 3 and a quarter minutes. I looked around the place we were, and it looked like a  dirty house. No actually it looked more like a graveyard. Oh wait, a dirty house in the middle of a graveyard, there we go. 

I continued to stare at him and then finally asked,

“Uhm, where are we?” 


Wherefore art thou in a room? In which room? What's in a name? Omg, I don't know what I'm doing.

Thanks for reading my loves ♥ Please keep on reading becasue in all honesty, we still don't know where they are yet (;

Till next time! 

comments & subs = love, love, love!