Seduction Begins

Dazed & Confused: My Sister's Boyfriend.

When the heck did I get this much subbers.. o.o Are you guys in the right fic? :p

But anyway, THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL OF YOU DARLINGS THAT I LOVE THAT SUBSCRIBED ♥ I'm sorry if I haven't been updating very much because homework is such a bish. ;n; I wrote one in English class and I almost got caught, AGAIN! I was like, "I'm sorry miss but this is very personal information. I'm afraid you can't look at this. PERSONAL. INFORMATION. PERSONAL. INFORMATION" Oh my goodness, I think I need to apologize ;n;. But hey, the fic's up now c;

But to those new, welcome! And to the old, welcome back (; 

SPOILER.

MAJOR MAJOR JONGSICA LMAO. Like, no kidding.


“Uhm, where are we?” I asked because I have certainly never seen this place before. He started looking around the place. He looked like he didn't know where we were either. How the ?!?!

“We’re in one of the abandoned classrooms,” he informed while tapping one of the ‘abandoned’ drawers then facing me. “Now tell me, what is it that you wanted to know?”

My brows forced themselves into a small frown. It's highly unlikely this will happen ever again because one, I don't like this and two, I really don't like this. I felt like a complete host to the paranormal--has something been controlling me all along? I don't know if it's my undying desire to find out what they did last night or my endless worry for my own sister or both but right this very moment, it was as if something--or someone--was controlling me.

“You do know I’m Krystal’s sister right? The girl who you’ve been dating for about 3 weeks now?” I asked him before hand, just in case he was stupid enough to forget about the girl he’s dating. Suprisingly enough, he remembered.

“Oh,” he sighed. “I never knew Krystal has such a hot sister.”

He tried complimenting.

Haha, darling, that ain’t working on me.

I'm not one of his who just fling their whole selves at this boy, completely vulnerable at things he might do to them.

I continued to stare at him with my ‘I’m-going-to-kill-you-soon’ stare because well, anytime soon if he pisses him off I swear I will.

“No time to play games with me, what did you and her do last night?” I was so determined to know the answer I felt like interrogating him. He continued to come closer, like we have any spaces left. He was seriously popping my personal bubble now.

Too close for comfort, bastard.

He smiled at me. But not just with any normal smile, it made me feel uncomfortable yet drawn. Danger-prone, but safe. It’s just something about it that made me feel so weirdly yet undeniably drained into his smile.

“Do you really want to know?” He sneered and said it in a very questionable tone.

“Trust me if I didn’t I wouldn’t even talk to you,” I replied with a shake of the head. I let my guard down, and that’s when Jonghyun took his small chance.

He pushed me against the vast whiteboard as I screeched for the pain at my back. A sharp, distinct electric shock quickly traveled from my bruised back up to my neck at a faster speed than light itself. Did he not really realize there was a mother ing magnet there? What use was his huge ing eyes? What kind of a mother fu-

"Shh, we're not allowed to be in here," he told me in a whisper, his nose touching mine and lips only centimeters apart. His warm breathes slowly replacing the air near my almost-dying mouth.

What the hell is he trying to do?

I scoffed and turned away. I was now looking at the door that I entered, and wished I never did do so in the first place. I understand that when teachers realize we’re here they’ll take off my position as a part of the student council, but what else could I have done?

I could feel his smirk. His infuriating lips curving from where it was. I fought for an exit; something he won’t even give me. Annoyed and completely awestruck in a bad way, I didn't stop. Soon realizing he's too strong for me, I gave up.

"Let me ing go. I'm gonna fu-" I looked straight up at him eyes filled with desperation yet no plea. Which wasn’t very hard since he’s everything but tall. Shortie.

"Give me a reason to? I wouldn't let go of perfection when I finally take hold of it," he answered and tried to joke with me. It was not a good time. I was in a very bad mood.

"What a load of bull!" I cried, "Listen, why don't you and your little 1850's pick up lines go to the edge of the cliff facing the Niagara Falls, give all your riches and money to my sister then jump off, EXCUSE ME."

I groaned. Out of obvious frustration. And heaps of it.

"This is considered as . And if you do girls in classrooms or if yours and Krystal’s make out sessions are in here, that’s something I won’t tolerate,” I scolded him with all the strength I still have left with his small smirks making me weak, “Heck, I didn’t even know this place existed… I guess I’ll have to tell them about this.”

Lauhging and completely not intimidated, he twirled the hair at the side of my face that was left by fighting his undying nerve of trying to keep me in here.

"No, this isn't what we do or did the other night," HIs voice became lower than usual, probbaly the lowest it can get. I was confused. So they don't tease each other in the classrooms? What about the ...

THERE HAS GOT TO BE SOME GOING ON IN THIS CLASSROOM.

“But hey, I never anyone,” he anxiously replied and reassured me he had never done so. I took no note of it because all my concerns were for my sister.

And only for my sister.

 "Then what DO you do?" I asked, still confused as to what they actually do here.

Being totally blank at a situation, of course, is never bad. Sometimes it’s relevant to be totally blank and sometimes after we faced the aftermaths and the consequences of what we did, we wished that we could’ve been blank at a nerve-wrecking situation. I have, nevertheless, never been blank in my entire life.

The feeling of me missing everything just after a second of turning blank is always taking over, and I can never fight it.

And this situation is no exception.

As Jonghyun answered my question that I never should’ve asked, I solemnly wished that I could have been completely out not to have become aware of it and the whole thing would’ve been over and done with without me even noticing.

"Let me show you."

And the worst happened.


LMAO, SORRY BABIES. But I'll end it as a cliffhanger ok.

Tralala, I hope you don't hate me though. :(

I'll update soon, promise. ♥

comments & subscribers & constructive critisicm= love! 

♥ ♥ ♥