She calls herself, Ms. Kim Krystal

Dazed & Confused: My Sister's Boyfriend.

A frenzied room.

A sea of tousled, rainbow clothing coloring every inch of the used to be black carpet.

Stiletto heels creeping in its corners, under the bed and onto the feet of a girl who's been in front of the full length mirror for at least, in my opinion, 20 whole freakin' hours.

Or at least, that's what it felt like.

"Which dress should I wear? Hm? Hm? Hm?" Krystal rummaged through MY closet in search for a thing to wear in her date, throwing anything and everything on the bed I was sitting on. Rolling my eyes, I continued to text my friend becuase that's what I've been doing since she dragged me in here.

If I knew the art of patience as much as Taeyeon unnie did, I would've used it to stop myself from sulking and complaining.

Tiffany~ help me, my sister's going crazy about her date again. She started looking for things to wear on her date and now she won't stop. SHE'S BEEN IN MY ROOM FOR 5 HOURS. LITERALLY 5 WHOLE FREAKIN HOURS.

Heeeeeelp meeee.

Please. I actually beg of you.

"Look, Krystal. You know even if you show up in your date with a paper bag on he wouldn't mind," I told her, knowing that her boyfriend just wanted to see her, not the dress she's wearing. I glanced at Krystal who’s now trying on my red and black silk dress that I wore for the formal last summer. Giving it a small frown, she took it off and took my purple ball gown that I wore as a bridesmaid 3 months ago.

It was painful to watch her here, trying dress after dress after dress and not being one bit satisfied. 

She said she needed my 'opinions' on the dresses but even she won't take mine--she won't take anyone's.

"To be honest, I think he'll like it more since it's easier to take it out," I smirked at her direction, eyes fully gawking at her frown.

"HEY, SICA UNNIE!" she bellowed and threw me my red stiletto heels. Catching it with one swift move, I stood up from the bed as I threw her back my heels that have now been damaged after she threw the heels like she was doing javelin.

You know how much they cost?

340,000 won.

It was exactly like throwing 340,000 out the window. 

"Look I was kidding!" I laughed and checked her phone that was almost going to fall off the side of the table. 
I stared at the cute yet disturbing wallpaper that colored the whole thing, wanna see what it was?

When will she stop, ugh.
Her phone wallpaper is her and Jonghyun.
Her wall posters are her and Jonghyun.
Her notebooks are filled with her and Jonghyun.
I feel like they have a never ending supply of photos stacked somewhere. 

I checked the time and HOLY MOLY. She’s already late! I ran to the dressing room where she went to get her make up done as fast as my feet could carry me. Seeing her wear the black Chivonne dress I wore for a bridal party 2 years ago reminded me of me but before I can day dream about how big she has grown, I yelled at her.

“Young lady, do you have the time? DO you know how to read time? DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU’RE ALREADY LATE FOR YOUR THOUSANDTH DATE WITH THE BASTARD? Hurry up, go to your car and drive to the place! GO!”

“But I haven--” Her hand went for a grab to the lipstick. Slapping it with all the might I have left in me after spending 20 hours sitting down, texting TIffany like my life depended on it, I pushed her down the stairs.

“Nope, no time. Go!” I watched her as she put on her black sequined stilettos and blow a kiss at me. I did as she did and waved goodbye. I’ve always wondered why wouldn’t Jonghyun just pick her up from the house and drive her to their date place like any other normal boy would do.

But then again, what’s normal about that guy?

Getting lost into a daydream, my phone woke me up.

Text from: Fany~

I opened it.

Her boyfriend? You mean that Jjong? Haha, tell me about it. 
Every girl who gets the privilege to be Jonghyun's girlfriend would want to look good in front of him, right? 
I mean, even you know you would. (;

I scoffed.

Why would I even want the privilege to be his girlfriend?

Oh wait, I haven't introduced him, haven't I?

Well, this Kim Jonghyun is one of the most popular guys in our school. Along with Onew, Minho, Se Hun, Kai, Eunhyuk and Siwon. People called them the SM brothers. I know, so original right? The newest ones in their so-called group are Se Hun and Kai which are Juniors.

They've never let any juniors in their 'group' before so I don't know if this is them being generous, or just accepting them because Se Hun's an ulzzang and Kai's crazy talented despite his gorgeous face.

And the rest? They're just as special.
Let me introduce you to them right now.

Onew's family owns 4 of the most prestigious performing arts schools and universities in Seoul itself and has 17 more throughout South Korea. Although he's incredibly charming and such a gentleman (complete opposite of the jerk), he's extremely smart as well. A package right? He's not a playboy, he's kinda sweet actually. But I don't think any girl is good enough for him since he has never had a girlfriend before. I was head over heels for this boy in kindergarten. I don’t know if I’m completely over it or if I still have those tiny bit feelings for him, but I do know that he hasn’t a time for girlfriends. He has a habit of telling Jonghyun off all the time.

And Minho? Well. His dad's one of the most famous soccer coaches and managers in Korea. Minho can play all sports there is without any professional training just by looking at it the first time, and has actually gained 5 scholarships in 3 different sports universities. Despite the fact that he’s extremely passionate in sports, he wants to take another road as a singer and an actor. Even though he’s probablymost handsome guys in the group, this guy only has eyes for one girl and one girl only. Yuri. One of my best friends.

Eunhyuk. We believe that's not his real name. Only those who he really trusts know his real name. To be completely honest, we don't know his background either. He either tells lies, or doesn't tell people at all. It was once said though, that he's the son of a mafia boss that controls a clan somewhere under the outskirts of Seoul. He's like, ing Edward Cullen though. He doesn't talk to anyone and I'm pretty damn sure nobody would want to talk to him either. But let me tell you this, hell to the no the boy does NOT sparkle.

Siwon.. Hm.. Siwon. His name is printed on every billboard on every mall site on ever city all over South Korea. There’s not a soul who doesn’t know who he or his father is. His dad's one of the best actors in Korea. Not to mention, he's also an actor. Did you know he's already starred in 3 different Hollywood movies in just over a year? Now THIS GUY's Jonghyun's playboy buddy. I swear, he can have girls with just a simple wink. He's the only guy in school that can do gym class shirtless. Others get told off. He has never had a girlfriend, mainly because he has s. And heaps of them.

And Jonghyun? There is nothing at all that's special about this guy. He can’t dance. He sings like a dying cat being pushed through the gaps of a small door (I’ve heard he can’t sing or dance, but we’re still not sure since he barely sings or dances ever). He's not good at sports. He's short as hell. He looks like a damn dinosaur. Why do girls find him hot? But needless to say, he's filthy rich, there's a rumor his hair's insured for 200 million won, he's a player and he's also known to be the first cousin twice removed of the step brother of the step cousin of the heir to the throne of England. Besides, he's a son of the second most successful Korean Bank CEO. 

Every girl would kill to be with him, and guys drool over the fact that he can get any girl in a heartbeat.

But since he IS my sister's boyfriend, he won't cheat on her with anyone especially with ME right?

Right?

 

 


Okay, I'm sorry. I know it's not as interesting as I first thought it'd be. But hey, who knows? ;)

First chappie is just introducing characters, a simple intro of what they're like etc etc. I was supposed to be posting the second chappie again, but got lost into reading dubumint's fanfics, haha. Sorry guys, tomorrow is the day ^^