Jiyong

Stay Together, my Heartbreaker

 

Stay Together my Heartbreaker (GD)

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqpmXuPV9k3WuWaCp0vhg

She looks so happy.

That’s what GD thinks as his eyes lingered on her for a moment. Though the temperature of the club is just a few degrees from boiling point, all he could feel is his heart breaking when she laughs.

Even though YG thinks his talents should be in the studios right now, he took the liberty to give them a nights’ break, this fan meeting. If they so choose, the talents could perform, so far Tablo, Psy and Se7en have showed their lots.

Now, GD tries not to look obvious while catching glimpses from her and continue flirting with the fake girlfriend he hired. He tried his very best not to walk to 2ne1’s table and let the whole world see how much CL actually means to him. It bloody hurts; how much he should sacrifice to let her and her group’s reputation free from controversies, to not question YG’s dating ban rule.

But he was right. It did stop the never-ending rumors about him and Chaerin. The trouble is, they were never rumors.

They did date.

They were in love—he loves her still.

But he forced himself not to look back from his idea in getting another girlfriend, however, Jiyong never did violate that part in his heart where he continued holding Chaerin close. Of course—he can’t actually let her sacrifice herself to protect their secret, she was still under the dating ban. Damn it.

And so—to protect YG entertainment, to protect both Big Bang and 2ne1, to protect Chaerin—he broke up with her. And now his stomach chilled with having to hold this Na Hyun, the fake girlfriend. Stupid.

She looks so happy—while he looks, feels, like .

He gathered s and climbed the stage; it was all too much to bear. His eyes lingered on her for a while as she looked at her members. Lies.

Love is pain

The fans cheered, 2ne1 cheered for them, she even grinned. Jiyong looked at Na Hyun and saw the fake hearts on her eyes. Good actress.

I’m so sorry but I love you

It was an old song—made before he met Chaerin. But why did he choose this song? Was he telling her it’s all lies? Yes?

Of course, G—it’s one love song. GD tells himself. Yeah—right. It’s more than a love song right? It was a message, because it wasn’t just infatuation for him. It’s all real. All questions just ended up with one final answer.

Before the song ended, he could see Dara talking to Chaerin. Neither Big Bang nor 2ne1 really knew what happened between the two leaders. It was their biggest secret—he and CL.

This occasion is supposed to be a fun night, but she’s drinking too much vodka. She will not be a good influence to Minki, he joked to himself. A joke to chill his worried bones; but heck, that girl could beat him in a drinking battle.

“What? You think you can beat that 2-n-e-1?” Seungri asked them as they climbed down the stage. Seungri is the most impulsive in Big Bang, Chaerin told him one day, but he’s a professional in his own right. “Don’t think too highly of yourself, maknae—Minzy could beat you down anytime, right, Minji-ah?” Daesung said after whacking the younger one’s head.

CL laughed at it. A laugh that brought everything in his senses calm, he couldn’t stop himself so he braced her shoulders—let the warmth and cold of Chaerin linger on his skin. “Of course 2ne1 could top Lies. My hunchae is better than me.” A joke he thinks that is so much closer to reality. One day she would outrun him. Because he might be YG’s treasure, but she could bring him to his knees.

Hunchae—a beautiful old nickname.

“What do you think, Chae? Should we show these guys how to do it, let’s perform The Leaders.” He whispered on her ear, a gesture which made him fill his lungs with the scent of her.

After those three months he still feels a big, idiotic heartbreaker. Tried his very best to forget her for to love Chaerin was to stop her from her dreams, but now his heart is breaking.

Instead of turning away from him as he expected, she faced him; an act that made her lips a breath away. A position which questioned his control over himself. “No thanks, oppa. I’m in no mood to act all bad-assed.” She told him, of course with a smile. “And don’t stay too close to me; others might think different—and Na Hyun’s here.”

She didn’t say anything but 2ne1 followed her nonetheless, they will perform.

“Wow—Chae will top your Heartbreaker someday, Ji.” Top said while watching the girls go. “Yeah—she will.” He smiled. And when that day comes, he’ll be so proud of her.

Stay Together was actually a good song, maybe not as famous as Fire but a good masterpiece nonetheless. 

It was a little bit crowded, but she is everything that he could see.

She’s not pleased. He thought. It was a selfish act for him. He wanted to touch her, to feel her again. To know that he’s still alive. No Chae—it’s no mockery.

It was all a punch on his gut—one that left his heart bruised.

He knows that the song is not for him. Because they were no longer lovers and would never be friends again.

Instead, it was for herself. A message that despite the heartbreak, the pain he gave her, she’s going to stay it together; unlike him—he’s going to break like glass. But GD, the sandpaper-like leader of Big Bang will try it better. He’s going to be strong.

Despite the acting, Na Hyun shook her head and bowed at him. He was leaning close, to hear her words. “It will bring you no good to stop those feelings.” She whispered. She was a close cousin, a secret to all fan base, another reason he trusts her.

The song was done, but she wasn’t finished. CL is a genius in her own right; it’s an unknown whatever she has on that head of hers. Even her members looked like they don’t know anything.

She wears the same clothes when they shot the Japanese version of Lonely, a personal favorite. She was so pretty there, with her bangs not covering her eyes.

Jiyong missed comforting her with his kisses—one he would probably never do to another, for her hold on him was too deep now. I wonder what she will sing Jiyong thought. She doesn’t have a solo yet, but she is too good that it’s impossible for YG not to have any plans for her.

“Um, tonight, I would sing a song I revived myself.” She sat on the chair, the way she crossed her leg on another. “Not that it’s an old song or something, but I just feel like singing it.” The audience laughed at her. And it brought a smile on his lips.

Before an unknown tone started, she said “Credits to Jiyong-oppa.”