Two (choo).

Crushing on Mr. Popular
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan, Kris, and you were the best of friends. Like three peas in a pod, you three didn't have a care in the world about what others said about you. The three of you had like minds, and Kris and Luhan always helped you with your Baekhyun issues and they even tried to teach you how to talk to Baekhyun without looking like a fool.

But, in every life, there's always a person, or some people who someone might not get along with. That person is an "enemy", or in your case, they were "enemies".

There was a group of other kids at your school who would always make fun of you, Kris, and Luhan. They thought that they were smarter, funnier, better looking, and just more superior than you over all; and they would make fun of you and your friends.

"What do you guys even do together? I thought a relationship only consisted of one guy, and one girl." Their leader taunted you three as soon you guys entered the classroom.

"Just ignore, them, Soeun-ah. Haters gonna hate, right?" Luhan turned your head with his hands before you could come up with another one of your odd comebacks.

"That's dumb." You complained.

"Look, Baekhyun over there, in the back of the room." Kris pointed out, "Do you really want to let him see how 'scary' you are? How un-feminine you can get? If that's it, then be my guest." He shrugged and proceeded to sit in his chair.

"I guess not.." you glared at the group of kids who were smirking and hi-fiving each other.

"I think it's just dumb how they think that they're better than us, you know?" You grumbled to your best friends.

You eyes narrowed at the girls who made fun you when you realized that they, too, also were staring at Baekhyun. You didn't want even more competition -- although, you thought you didn't even have a slight chance.

*I'd rather have Baekhyun have a really hot girlfriend then have him paired with any of those girls.* You silently cursed.

Your eyes brought themselves back to Baekhyun, and you caught him glancing at you. You and Baekhyun both

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter