One (von).

Crushing on Mr. Popular
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Baekhyun.

Baekhyun.

Baekhyun.

Oh gosh! There he is!* you ducked behind the counter so that he wouldn't be able to see you while you watched the door, checking to see if he was coming to work or not. As the door's bells rung, you foolishly came back up and to find Baekhyun and Chanyeol walking towards the counter of the cafe.

"What are you doing down there, you goof?" Chanyeol asked playfully. "Oh. I was just... picking up... my pen," you made up, trying to hide the fact that you were hiding from Baekhyun. "Oh! There it goes again!" you said as you clumsily made a faked dropping your pen. Slowly, you disappeared under the counter and picked up your pen. You waited for the glorious sound of footsteps walking away, but to your dismay, you didn't hear anything, and instead you felt a tap on your head.

"Uh, Soeun-ah? You've picked up your pen, why aren't you getting back up?" Baekhyun chuckled.

"Well, you see," you sheepishly started. "My legs are..... tired... That's why." Again, you made up an excuse.

"Okay, well, then, we'll get changed and meet you back here in a few!" Chanyeol dragged Baekhyun into the back where the male bathrooms were located.

*I just made myself a total fool out myself.* Your shoulders slumped into a sulk.

While you were preparing a cup of coffee for a customer, you felt a light tap on your shoulder.

"Hey, why were you are all odd and weird back there?" Chanyeol whispered as he helped you get another order ready.

"Oh, it was nothing. I think it's just the heat, you know?" you lightly waved your hand in front of your face a few times to convince him.

"Ah. I see." Chanyeol nodded, taking both of the coffees from your hands to give to the customer.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter