Three (sree).

Crushing on Mr. Popular
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Hmmm? What's the matter with oppa?* you furrowed your eyebrows.

Before you could go into the backroom to talk to Baekhyun, a customer walked in.

"One caramel frap." said a familiar voice. *I know that voice..* you thought.

In front of the counter, you saw Kris. *What?! Did Luhan oppa call him here?* You thought glancing at Luhan who was playing a game on his phone.

"Hey, Kris..." you chuckled. "Luhan?" you asked. He just chuckled with a nod. "Yea, Luhan texted me saying that were you work is boring, so I should come bring him company. He's such a loser, don't you think?" Kris explained, whispering the last part with his hand covering his lips.

They way that you two interacted was very intimate because of how close you two were.

From behind the door to the backroom, Baekhyun could see your interactions with Kris. *Oh, so now he comes to visit her at work, too?* he rolled his eyes, and his jealousy flared.

You glanced at your clock, and realized it was time for your 15 minute break, so you decided to go to the table and talk with Kris and Luhan.

As you left the counter, Baekhyun came out, still eyeing Kris carefully. Baekhyun could see the way you two acted together, as if you two were secretly a couple. He could tell that your interactions with Luhan, still very close, were different to the interactions you shared with Kris. You two shared slight skinship, and soft smiles.

And Baekhyun didn't like that. Not at all.

You turned you head and looked back to the front counter, and you could see Baekhyun working hard. *Baekhyun. Baekhyun. Baekhyun. Baekhyun. Baekhyun. Baekhyun.* Once again, the repeating rounds of his name and everything about him flooded your mind, and you mentally left the conversation with Kris and Luhan to think about the boy that always filled your mind.

When you got up to go back to work, Luhan and Kris decided that it was time they left. They said goodbye to you through hugs, but the way they both hugged were co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter