Five (pibe).

Crushing on Mr. Popular
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I have created this fate for myself. It's all my fault for liking someone I shouldn't even be talking to. A Kingka? Are you joking, Soeun? Are you crazy?! UGH." You were getting frustrated at yourself on your walk to school.

Today was going to be long day.

A long and horribly awkward day, indeed.

 

You met up with Luhan and Kris at the gate and as soon as you entered the high school building's main entrance, Baekhyun passed by you and bumped into your shoulder in what seemed to be an intentional fashion. You entire face turned bright red as images of yesterday flashed through your mind. You bit your lip and lowered your face to cover the red and walked towards your first class. 

"Did you see her face get red when Baekhyun oppa bumped into her? She's so desperate for him that even an accidental bump made her think she has a chance." a girl who passed you in the hallway hissed.

You turned to call her out, but Kris quickly grabbed your wrist, and Luhan gave you a firm look of warning and looked Baekhyun's way to show you that he was stil watching you three.

 

After homeroom ended, Baekhyun, again, purposefully bumped into you in the hall. This time, though, he grabbed your arm and snuck a small piece of paper into your hand.

With a smile, he shuffled away with the rest of Exo before you could even send a questioning glance his way.

You quickly walked to your locker and began to unfold the little note carefully, being extra careful not to rip it because Baekhyun gave it to you.

"Meet me at the small park behind the cafe.

Do you remember, that's wher

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter