Engagement

Arranged Marriage

Suyon slowly starts to open her eyes, looking to the left she saw Junsu sleep in the chair next to her bed. After further examination she realizes she is at the hospital. Thirst but not wanting to wake up Junsu she presses the button to call the nurse.

There is light knock on the door before nurse enters. Su holds up one finger to her lips to tell her to be quiet while Junsu sleeps a little. Holding up her hand in a cup sign to signal that she was thirsty the nurses nods and leaves quietly. She bring back a cup of water and ice and hand it to Su. SU take huge sip before placing it beside the night stand.

Junsu’s phone playing Best I Never Had- Beyonce. Su laugh a little after realizing he still hadn’t changed his ringtone after his lost bet last month but that lets her know it was Jaejoong calling.

Junsu awake from his slumber before grabbing for his phone from table beside him. Then look up to realize Suyon was awake. “Bunny”, my pet name anytime I get sick in the slightest. “Do need anything? How are you feeling?”


“Oppa your phone” Pointing to on the table on the side.

“I’ll call Jae hyung back later, but first answer my questions.”

“I am fine oppa just thirst. The nurse brought me some water a few minutes ago. Oppa, what happened why am I here?”

“ Bunny, you fainted at the party and have been out for the past two days. The doctor said you fainted from dehydration, exhaustion and stress. Jae hyung and I have been taking eight-hour shifts to watch you. We wanted to make sure you didn’t wake up alone because we all know how you hate since our parent’s accident.”

“I guess it’s a good thing I had week off. Oppa I had the wildest dream while I was out. About Jaejoong, I still can’t believe it. I was in suppose be in a arrange contract marriage”

He looked to be debating on what to say before he finally said, “That wasn’t a dream, Bunny! You’re engaged to Jaejoong hyung. We decide a long time ago that we were going to tell on your twenty-third birthday if you still hadn’t found love. With leak to the media about it we had to tell you sooner.”

Loud knock sound on the door before the doctor enter and ran a check up on Su. Miss Suyon.

“Doctor, when do you think I can go home?”

“As far as I can see everything was more from mental exhaustion rather than physical. The dehydration could have been from a night of heavy drinking or working out past the point of physical exhaustion. So today if you take the next few days off and relax. All you vitals are good but stress is something you need to avoid the next few days if at all possible and to stay hydrated.”

“Ne, Doctor.”

“If your brother wants he can go start the process now that way you can be out before lunch.” He nods and bows slightly before walking to the door. Just As Jaejoong was coming in he was leaving.

Jaejoong hyung I am going to go fill out the paper work to have her discharged can you keep and eye on her for me until I get back.

 “Umm”, and nodding to let him know he heard him all the well eye on Suyon. “How are you feeling, Su?

Not quite being able to meeting Jaejoong’s eyes she simply replies, “Fine.”

At this point in time she did not know what to feel. Everything in this world seemed to be crashing down around her. As much as she loved him, she did not know what he felt about her. She would have loved to have been able to bask in the fact that her one wish to be engaged to Jae came true.  All the circumstances like being in an arranged marriage and him not truly loving her was enough keep blaring through her mind. She wants him, but more than anything else she wanted his love.

Ah what she didn’t know was that at that exact moment he was thinking the same thing. He had always thought Su was in love with Yoochun. She always seemed to be able to laugh and smile at Chun so easily. He wanted that with her for her to be able to look at him as a man, a friend and a lover. For so many years he had suppressed his feelings, holding back because he knew she had feeling for Yoochun. The one promise he made was that if by her twenty third birthday if Yoochun still did have feeling for her no matter what he was going to marry her.

They finally decide to break the awkward silence that was ensued.

“Jae I-“

“Su I-“

Both speaking at the same time but neither one really knowing what to say. “Su, how much do you remember before to faint?”

“For the most part everything now, Jun oppa filled me in on everything when I woke up”.

“Ok, not to stress you out or anything but how about this. I know you cannot be happy about the arrange marriage. So seeing how we have never seen each other as anything more then friends. Why don’t we take it slow and date first? We can put a time limit on. If by some point we don’t feel anything more than the friendship we have shared then we break the contract. Neither of our parents are here to force us and I much rather be comfortable with and love the person I marry. This way we can try to satisfy the agreement and see if we can be compatible.”

Thinking about for minute. This could be my chance to get him to love me.”I agree. How long should we date before calling it quits.”

“How about your twenty-third birthday? It is exactly 100 days from Friday.”

Nodding and then saying “How about we try to go on mini gstr whenever your schedule permits."

--------------------------------------------------

 Short chapter I know. I am sorry . On the upside my computer is back working but the chapter invitation got delete. So this is a small update before everything happens next chapterr. I promise it will be a long fast paced  Chapter 3 .