Getting Ready for the date. (Teaser Chapter)

Arranged Marriage

 

Prepping for her first date with someone Suyon had been in love with was new and exciting for her.  Jaejoong was this untouchable star to her. She was finally getting to date him like any regular person. The fans had except her and Burroney-ssi as part of the group. Suyon and Burro were sisters of the members, but in light of the fact that she was engaged to Jaejoong that could all change. Suyon tried not to think of that fact too much. 

She hopped in the tub for a bubble bath since she still had three hours left before Jaejoong pick her up.

As she sank down into the walk the vanilla and lavender of the bath soap surrounded her, setting her mind at ease. Her eyelids became heavy and she slowly drifts asleep.

She was one her way to meet Jae-oppa at cafe, when the sound of boot hitting the pavement behind her broke though her daydream of share a coffee kiss with Jaejoong in the same cafe as Gil Ra Im and Kim Joo Won in secret garden. The sound of the boots getting loader, slam in to the pavement as if a jackhammer on the run. She took off not bothering to look behind, but running fast as the adrenaline kicked into high gear. Running. Running. Trying to evade the noise of the boots keeping up still with her pace.

Her body was becoming exhausted and she was starting to slow down. Hands grabbed her from behind throwing her into a dark alley way. She looked around trying to find an exit as the shadowy figure came for her. She tried to scream but the only thing leaving her lips was a whimper. The shadowy figure approached her as she scooted further away on the ground.

The figure grabbed her by her neck, slowly beginning to squeeze and choke her. She could not breath she thought to herself as she tried to fight and claw at her assailant. Her thought just before what felt like her passing out was SOMEONE HELP ME!!

She awoke from her dream submerged in the bath. She sat up coughing and struggling to clear her airways as the last of the water evaluated her lungs, making it easier for her to breath.

She was shaking still hours later as she started to dry and get ready for her date. Every noise in the house set Suyon more on edge, the sound of the phone ringing, her straightener beeping to let her know it was ready, everything.

She went to go answer the door bell thinking it was Jaejoong coming early. What she found when she looked out her peephole was an empty hallway. She opened her door and stepped outside to look around. Everything seems normally she thought to herself before turning around to head back in to the house.  As she turned around she saw red writing on her door with the letters W,H,O,R,E. .  There was no mistaking how his fans were going to take the news.

They were MAD.

 

 

 

 

Sorry I haven’t update this story in while. But I full chapter will be published later this week. This is just a teaser. I was unsure on how I wanted to take this none rated fanfic. I decide to leave it PG to PG-13. But give it alittle more action then the originally plan how you like this semi new direction and stay tuned.

I am also co-writing a one shot series with moovqt07 you should check out it is called Idol Temptation: A series of oneshots.  <====Click the link to check out. Different idols in each one shot. And if you want to request some idols for us to write about let us know. We release at least a story a month but try for two, one from each of us.