last time.

sacrifice way.

Honestly yes,I tried to escape the reality.

 

My mother passed away in front of my eyes. 

She's been suffering from illnes from 3 years ago,maybe its better for her but not for me.

I locked my door covered all my body with blanket and cry all day long. I even pass the sunrise and the sunset. I've been doing this like for 2 days. I haven't eat yet. My body terrimbling so hard. I can't feel that my eyes got swollen. My body got skinner. I can't forget how stupid iam try to concetrate thinking about my mother future that it will never happen.

 

I remember when she hold my hands and whisper "You're special tiff. You should be a good person. Promise me never hurt anyone ok?" And that the last sentence,the last smile,the last time I heard her voice.

 

My father always knock the door in mid night and saying 'everything okey tif,please come out I need you. I can't be alone' And now I think I better get up and eat because somehow I have to move on. When I wake up I feel like my head pounding and everything seems spinning.

 

I walk down to kitchen and suddely my brother hug me from behind. That's hug feels like someone just make you stand up from nightmare feels like strong and holding on.

'Tiffany! You're back! I miss you! I feel like I just lost you for 2 years!' He is crying now,I can feel his tears flowing to my shoulder. He shock my body and look at me like he just found a new treasure.

'Kris,I'm fine. I need food I'm so hungry for now. Cook me some food!' I said brightly and showing my best smile.

'What do you want? American food? Let's go hang out! You can't just stay in home. Let me take you to the new restourant,they have a special lasagna' kris smilling happily,I just never expect this because he just never really loves to smile and now he smilling like a little boy who craving for an ice cream.

'Eum....' I don't know If this is the right time,I'm so mess right now. When I look at the miror I feel like a zoombie.

'No time to think,change your clothes and I'm searching for my key car go go go!' He push me to back to room and tidy myself. His face is little bit panic because he is not really like to drive but now he has to take me away from this house,I really apreciate this.

I look at the miror,my brown hair look like a mess. My cheek looks like a bit thinner,my face looks like a bit pale. I don't know what to wear,it just usually when I want to go my mom sometimes pick me a clothes to wear.

She often praise me like

'oh your pink lips look match with this'

'oh your longs legs look nice with this jeans'

and I suddenly feel my face red and my tears flow in my cheek.

How can I forget you mom.......

You're just everywhere to be found....

I miss you so much everyday,feels like dying without you........

Before my face looks worser than zoombie I put natural make up to hide my sorrow face. 'Toot toot!' And now kris car honk make me have to hurry up. "You have to forget the pain tiffany" I said when I look at the miror and wiped my tears.