rise

sacrifice way.

the view is so great in the restaurant right now. kris took me to a classic restaurant. and when i come i hear an accapela sound,

there's second floor in the upstair,kris guide me to sit in the second floor the edge of the room because kris said that the view is so great and that is his favorite place.

i feel the wind all around my bosy so warm and peacefully and there's lot people laughing and chating around us.

im not remember the last time im so happy like this untill i want to cry but i dont want kris to see it so i whip my tears fastly

"tiffany,what do you want to order?"

"what is the best dish here?"

"i suggest you a krab soup and lasagna"

"order me then!"

"ay! ay! captain!"

 

 

kris looks so warm now not like usuall who looks so carismatic and cool. once you know him more he is so childish. he often pinch my cheeck

"tiffany,i have a gift for you. Happy birthday!" kris said happily and come to my chair to hug me.

"today is my birthday?" i shock my head. i forget my own birthday what ive been doing latelly compelitely forget me to remember everything abourt my self

"yes,and this is ticket for you for you. i preapare this 2 days ago" he took a ticket from her pocket and show me  an airplanes tiket.

"woa,kris rhis is too much. for what is this ticket?" i actually dont know what i am going to do now with this ticket

"lets go to busan. refresh yourself. it's hurt for me to see you hurting yourself everyday" kris even cried and whip his tears fastly.

"i dont have anything in busan,while i have everything in seoul. in here with you and dad" i shock my head and shock kris shoulders too.

"well i have a friend there. my highschool friend dont worry she is a woman. she is my pall since junior high school you can live there,the location is near at the beach and ive preapare the airplane ticket for tomorrow at 4pm please be ready for a new happily tiffany!" kris tell about everything the detail while point the map and the ticket while i concetrate to read kris expression.

"kris i owe you everything,i dont know that today is my birthday and you give me all of this. what can i do to repay you?"i hold kris hand and look her down so he now that im so thankfull for all of this.

"take care of yourself there,promisme me have good time there! okay i forget to tell you my friend name is sulli she is cute and silly. so i choose her" kris smiling to me happily.

"your ex girl or something ha?" i said jokingly

"no... he is my best pall hehe" kris cheeck even getting red right now.

"ah i know,now she is a pall" i .

 

 

while eating i have my view that kris would marry sulli. he gonna have 2 child. kris will become a manager in foreign bank and have to moved to busan and meet sulli again. kris can't deny that he have a big crush to sulli and so does sulli.

i see that kris running in beach with his 2 handsome child and sulli look in far away while preapare a snack for picnic.

they will become a couple but the view its blur,does it means that they will have a lot of problem?

"you will come to visit me right?"

"i will tiff,how long you will stay there?"

"how long?" i think when i wanna answer that,since i now dont have any job i have to search job there but if i dont have i better comeback to seoul.

"maybe..... 2 months?'

"cool,good luck tiff. after this you have ton preapare yourself for your big adventure. the plane will take off in 4pm so tomorrow i will drive you to airport at 3pm" said kris while smiling.

"okay captain!"