Mischievous Sehun

Sehun's Personal Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

| Author |

 
     Ha Neul slowly opened the door, making sure that it wouldn't create too much noise despite the fact that there were far more noises happening downstairs. Biting her bottom lip, she peered her head out and looked around the hallway. Once satisfied there was no one in sight, the girl quickly scrambled out of her room, shutting the door behind her, and tip-toed towards the stairs. She halted to a stop and quickly hid behind a wall when she heard footsteps becoming more apparent. Hesitantly, she took a quick peek and saw D.O. and Kai walking towards the entertainment room, a bowl of popcorn and drinks in their hand.

     The lass closed her eyes as she leaned her back against the wall and sighed in relief, thankful that they haven't seen her peeking at them. Though she knew they wouldn't see her since she was, as a matter of fact, excellent at hiding. It's part of why she was able to catch criminals. What bothered her though was the fact that she was not usually the kind of person who would do childish things such as hiding behind a wall to be avoided being seen by a bunch of college boys. Unless they were her targets. Yet after the 'traumatic' experience she had inflicted upon herself, and probably towards the boys, earlier this morning, Ha Neul was not ready to face them.

     It irked her, however, how she was nervous and embarrassed over such things. It was an accident. A stupid one at it was, but it shouldn't be affecting her like this. She was like a high school girl getting embarrassed after her childhood crush found out about her feelings for him. It was way past her age to be acting all shy and nervous. She's a Superintendent. Many embarrassing things has happened to her for the span of two years, but this was the first time she's actually avoiding someone.

     Though a large part of her was aware of the fact that she had to, in one way or another, apologise to them for being careless of her action. Especially to Suho, who was probably traumatised for life.

     "What're you doing?" A voice suddenly spoke up, and Ha Neul quickly snapped her eyes open. Sehun. He was standing in front of her, wearing his infamous signature poker face on with his hands shoved inside his sweatpants' pockets. He had changed his clothes - he wasn't wearing a wife beater anymore, but a plain black v-neck shirt. Still, she must admit, he makes plain shirts look surprisingly extremely good.

     Sehun, on the other hand, scrutinised the lass’ attire. She was wearing much more comfortable clothing - a grey harem sweatpants along with a bright yellow zip-up hoodie. Her hair was also tied into a ponytail, but she still had her Rilakkuma slippers on. A silent scoff escaped his lips. He was about to join the others for an afternoon movie, of course courtesy of Chanyeol, when he suddenly saw Ha Neul leaning against the wall. Her eyes were closed while her eyebrows were furrowed in deep concentration. Needless to say, she looked rather stupid.

     The younger cleared his throat, "Well, what are you doing? Meditating?" He asked, obviously amused, but his face remained emotionless. The girl looked up at him with an eyebrow raised. Meditating? Was this kid for real?

     "Do I look like I'm in the right position to meditate?" She mockingly responded, rolling her eyes in the process.

     "I know that, I was just testing you." Sehun responded, his jaw clenched and eyebrows twitched in annoyance. One can tell he was irritated by the girl's witty response, but forced himself to ignore it.

     Ha Neul turned to walk down the stairs. However, before she could even move away from her position, Sehun suddenly blocked her path by leaning one hand against the wall, right next to Ha Neul's head, causing the girl to bump her chin on the back of his forearm.

     "Hey! What do you think you're doing?" She threw an angry glare at the younger while rubbing her chin lightly.

     Sehun tilted his head to the side. "You were planning on hiding from us, right?" The girl stiffened. An action which earned a victory smirk from the younger male.

     "No," . She didn't see this coming. She should've been prepared. Sehun was a smart boy, he could figure things out faster than the others. Plus, he was a stubborn kid. Unless people tell him the truth, he wouldn't let it go.

     "No?" He repeated, his voice hinted a mocking tone. Ha Neul kept her eyes locked on his brown orbs. She couldn't just possibly admit that she was, in fact, hiding from them. That would be giving him a heads up, and she wasn't going to allow that to happen.

     The lass sighed, "I was just thinking of how I could apologise to you all, okay?" It wasn't technically a lie because she was thinking of a way to apologise to them after the incident earlier. Sehun furrowed his eyebrows and narrowed his eyes as if to scrutinise the girl. He was suspicious. She gave him an almost innocent, yet predominantly emotionless, look. A look that the younger male found rather irritating.

     "Pft. Whatever," Sehun detached his hand from the wall and shoved it back inside his pockets before proceeding downstairs. He stopped mid-way after realising Ha Neul wasn't following him. "Aren't you coming, personal bodyguard?" He innocently asked.

     "Where?" Ha Neul raised an eyebrow, crossing her arms in front of her chest.

     Sehun rolled his eyes. "I thought you were going to apologise to us?" He smirked, knowing he caught her off guard. Now he knew she was truly trying to avoid them due to what had happened earlier in the kitchen. Ha Neul clenched her jaw, and she glared at the youngster before lightly stomping down the steps. Sehun released an amused scoff as she walked past him, an angry aura surrounding her whole being.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter