Plan A: Haunted House

Sehun's Personal Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

| Author |


 
     Ha Neul secretly gasped inside her head, but remained expressionless on the outside, as she entered the luxurious house. Everything was so exotic-looking. There were two large pots of plants on each side of the door; the other side having small single drawer cabinet with a mirror. On her right, there was an arch-shaped open doorway leading to the spacious living room, which had an eighty two inch plasma TV attached on the wall. The left was very much similar, with the arch-shaped open doorway, only it lead towards the dining room and the kitchen. A few steps right in front of the front door was a wide and antique-looking stairs, which divided into two ways at the first landing. There was a long and narrow hallway at each side of the bottom of the stairs, which lead to one room: the theatre.

     The barricade were made of real oak wood tree with Victorian designs carved on to it, while the steps were covered with a red carpet. The right wing consisted of four bedrooms, and the same was done to the left wing. There were eight bedrooms - having its own personal bathroom - in total, and six was occupied by the guys and one soon-to-be occupied by Ha Neul. That is, if she decide to stay. Ha Neul looked around in amazement; this was definitely the kind of house she has always dreamt of having for her own. Everything was just so...cozy.

     Suddenly, out of nowhere, all lights in the house turned off, leaving both Ha Neul and Sehun to stand in the darkness. Sehun secretly smirked as he knew this was the start of their thoroughly-thought Plan - a haunted house. He and Kai had planned on scaring Ha Neul by making her believe that the house was, in fact, haunted. A house that used to be resided by a rich family who was mysteriously murdered, leaving their souls lingering around for vengeance. Yes, they have even argued what kind of story would go along in case she asked about it, and nothing seemed to be realistic and believable enough, but they chose to go with Baekhyun's suggestion. It had always worked in scaring women in films or dramas, and they too hoped that the effect would be the same towards Ha Neul.

     "Did you forget to pay the bills for the electricity or something?" Sehun heard Ha Neul ask, and he could tell by her intonation that she was mocking him. He rolled his eyes even though she wouldn't be able to see it.

     "No. This never happened before." Sehun responded. The lights flickered a couple of times before finally steadying itself on.

     "Maybe the main fuse is faulty." She suggested, but before she could take a step forward, the lights turned off once again and this time, a faint sobbing was heard at the top of the stairs. Ha Neul sighed and cocked her head slightly to the side before grabbing a small pocket-sized flashlight and turned it on.

     She flashed the lights at the top of the stair case only to be faced by a long haired and tall woman, or so it looked like a woman, standing in the middle. She wore a long white nightgown with lace appliques at the hem. It was smeared with blood, and her jet-black hair covered most of her face apart from her eyes, which were as big as saucers, if possible. The ghostly woman stared at Ha Neul with wide eyes before breaking out into a grin. A creepy grin, to be exact.

     Sehun examined Ha Neul's face, hoping to see her jaw dropped and eyes wide with fear at the sight of Chanyeol disguised as a ghost, but much to his disappointment, the girl remained expressionless. If even, she looked bored. Sehun threw a look at Chanyeol's direction, and the latter immediately understood what he needed to do.

     "You..." Chanyeol called in an attempted womanly voice, which, of course, failed and came out in a hoarse version as he naturally have a deep, deep voice. He shut his mouth instead, raised both of his arms and started limping forward. He stopped and then crawled down the stairs just like how the ghost crawled down the stairs in 'The Grudge'. But unfortunately for Chanyeol and Sehun, the tall male's long wig got caught on his finger, and he let out a small wince sinc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter