Chapter VII: First anniversary and first time

We have a…what?! {Sequel of He’s going be my…What?! }

 

Super Junior - No Other


Weeks has passed, nothing wrong happens. L.Joe still kept his eyes on Tae-Hyun, but still nothing happens between Young Mi and him. Still their friendship become better and better. However, Young Mi still loves her only husband. Still Tae-Hyun’s feelings turn in love for his friend Young Mi.

Between Seo Chan and Seongmin, the tense is still keeping on. He keeps asking for seeing his daughter. She doesn’t want to. Chunji doesn’t know about the Seongmin and Seo Chan’s tension about the child. Seo Chan doesn’t want him worried about it.

Saturday, September the first

Young Mi sits on the bench at the park.
She smiles, today is their first anniversary, L.Joe told her that he would prepare the whole day.
She is excited, soon she feels two hands covers her eyes.
“Who am I?” she chuckles, when the person asks it.
“Should I say Yong-Soo oppa? Or Chunji? On the other hand, it could be Changjo? Or Ricky?” she teases her husband.
“Yah…Are you teasing me?” L.Joe puts his hands away from her eyes and looks at her.
She chuckles, “Mianhae, can you forgive me?”she hugs him.
“Nae, you look great,” he compliments her.
She blushes, “Aigoo…What are we going to do?”
“Well…I thought about amusement park just the two of us with many other people and then having dinner in a restaurant, how does it sounds?”
he asks.
“Mhm…Sounds great,” L.Joe stretches his hand out.
She holds it, “Let’s go!” he excited says, Young Mi chuckles at his excitement.

“Whoa…It’s so big,” says Young Mi and spazzes around.
L.Joe chuckles, “Let’s go to the haunting house!”
“Mwo?”
Young Mi looks shocked.
“Remember the haunting house last year, it was fun (For the new readers, this haunting scene did came in He’s going be my…What?! , but still it doesn’t affect this chapter)” L.Joe smiles.
“I don’t want to go in, I’m still scared…” she pouts.
“Let’s go,” he grabs her hand and pulls her to the haunting house.
“I don’t want to go there, please…” Young Mi whines.

When they were standing in the line, Young Mi crosses her arms, “Come on, it’ll be fun,” he smiles.
“Nae,” she childish replies, but still does look scared.
When they’re coming inside, “It’s so dark,” says Young Mi.
“Aigoo…Aren’t you scared?” he teases her.
“Aniyo,” she says bravely.
“I don’t believe it, remember this,” he slowly pats her shoulder and she shocked.
“Yah, don’t do that, you scared me,” she pouts, but luckily it was dark.
“Awh, come on, it’ll be fun,” he holds her hand.
“Yea, for you, babo,” and they walk straight to exit.

“Yah…Young Mi stop poking my back,” says L.Joe five minutes later.
“Ehhh? I’m not poking you if I did that, I would giggle,” says Young Mi.
“Then who is…” Young Mi looks back, she screams, “Kyaaa!” she starts to run.
L.Joe turns around it was just a man with a scream mask and a fake knife that poked him.
“Mwo,” he coldly says.
The person bows, “Mianhae,” as if he was more scared of him than L.Joe should be from him.
 L.Joe shakes his head, this happens a year ago, she ran away and he scared the guy away, “Gwenchana,” he starts to run after his wife.

“Young Mi!” he screams into the dark haunted house, soon he sees her crutching.
He slowly reaches by her, “Young Mi?” he gently touches her shoulder.
“Oppa?” she tilts her head, “Nae, let’s go out, you baby chicken,” she pouts.

When they come out the haunted house, “What shall we do now?” asks L.Joe.
“Ferris wheel!” Young Mi claps excited.
“Ara,” together they walk to the big Ferris wheel.

“Omo, look how pretty the view is!” Young Mi looks excited outside.
“I got a better view,” Young Mi looks at him, “Chincha? Where?” she asks.
“Right next to me,” he squeezes her hand softly.
“Aigoo…” she blushes and rests her head to his shoulder.
“You know…After a year being together, I’m happy…” she softly confesses.
“Why?” L.Joe looks at her with sweet eyes, “I met the best person in my life,” she smiles shyly.
L.Joe chuckles, “Nado,” he pecks her forehead, slowly her nose and then kissing her lips.
They stop by the highest top of the Ferris wheel.
They keep sharing a passionate and romantic kiss.

L.Joe and Young Mi walks to the restaurant, “I’m so hungry, I can eat it for two,” jokes Young Mi.
“Aish…Then I don’t have food anymore,” L.Joe childish says.
Both of them burst in laughter.

“Mhm…The food was delicious, where are we going?” asks Young Mi after dinner.
“I want to see a movie at my house if it’s okay?” he tilts his head.
“Aren’t your parents at home?” she asks clueless.
“Mhm…They are at business trip, shall we?” L.Joe holds her hand.
“Sure,” she says.

Young Mi sits comfortable on his couch, “I’m so tired,” she kicks her heels out.
L.Joe chuckles and sits next to her, she leans to his shoulder, “Yah…Don’t sleep on my shoulder,” he pokes he cheeks, when she closes her eyes.
“Mhm…But…I like to lean to your shoulder like your always be my side, yeobo,” she smiles shyly that only L.Joe could see.
He ruffles softly her hair, “Yah, don’t mess my hair,” she pouts and soon he pecks her lips.
“Nae, mianhae,” he rests his forehead to hers.
“So, which film shall we watch?” he asks.
“Ghost! (Btw, I saw the thriller it isn’t a horror movie, it’s a romantic/action movie) I heard it was romantic plus actions, so you can’t fall asleep,” she ticks softly his head.

“Yah…How can’t I fall asleep if I have a beautiful girl next to me, who looks cute if she only focus into the movie and not her hubby,” he chuckles.
“Aigoo…Put that movie on, jebal,” she smiles.

While they were watching, Young Mi was so into the movie and of the thrilling feelings.
She squeezes L.Joe’s hand sometimes.
L.Joe feels happy, his wife does do cute actions, he rests his head to her shoulder, and Young Mi turns around, seeing her husband beautiful dark brown eyes.
He bends further and kisses her lips.
He places his arms around her waist and she puts her arms around his neck.
Slowly he lifts her in bridal style up, without breaking the kiss.
When he places her on the bed, he breaks the kiss.
“Uhm…We should stop here, because…” before he could finish his sentence, she kisses him back.
After that, she says, “I think…I-I-I’m ready, pl-please be gently.”
He sees her flustered red cheeks, “Nae.”
Moreover, he kisses her deeply again, turning the lights out, while the movie still goes on.
They ignores and they night begins…

(I’m so sorry for the crappy chapter T_T, please forgive me? Imagine self how their night will go, since I’m not a writer~ I will give you one clue, because it will might confusedly if I don’t give a small, really small clue~) Just select under the line ^^ if you want to know the clue~

Clue: Protection

date added: 9 April 2012