Chapter XXXIV: Byunghun moving in and just talk

We have a…what?! {Sequel of He’s going be my…What?! }

SISTAR - Shady Girl Official Instrumental 

 

btw L.Joe and Seul Hee aren't married, they had a relationship for five years ^^" whoa...Now I think...Yuckie bahbah >>" hahaha.


Byunghun walks in his apartment, a letter of the housekeeper.

best occupant,

Tomorrow, you need along with the other residents in this apartment.
Is the best, that you leave this building by tomorrow.

Because, we begin the renovations in the apartment and for the health and safety, which you and other residents in this building need to go somewhere else.
 You get a phone call later, when it is ready.

Sincerely,
the housekeeper

Byunghun rubs his neck.
He calls his parents, “Byunghun-ah? What’s wrong sweetie?” his mom answers.
“Uhm…Tomorrow I need to leave my apartment for the renovations, uhm…Can I stay by you and dad again, until the renovations are done?” he asks.
“Well…I’m sorry Byunghun, but tomorrow me and your dad are then on business trip and also there is no free rooms left, ‘cause my sister is there and I know you don’t like her a lot…”
Byunghyun nods, “Well…My friends are all out the country now…Hmm…”
Suddenly he hears someone saying, “He can stay by Young Mi, she got a free room in her apartment,” that was her mom.
“Really? Byunghun, you can to her address, I will send you the address, if you can’t find another stay place, don’t go to Seul Hee, she is busy with her own moving, so stay in a hotel, but that makes me worried about your health, so better is that you stay by someone else, arasso?” his mom says.
“Nae umma, kamsahmnida, have a good trip,” Byunghun hangs up and packs some stuff.

{The next day}

Yeol Rin and Hyuk Min are still sleeping.
Young Mi peeks by the door and smiles, soon the door rings in the morning.
She quickly goes to the door and opens, her eyes jump, “B-Byunghun-sshi?”
She looks confused, “Uhm…Well my apartment is going be renovated and I need to stay somewhere, my parents are leaving this week and her sister is going to their house.
But we don’t get along so well and I can’t go to Seul Hee’s apartment, because she is busy with her own moving…So you mom suggest to stay by you, because you got a room free, so…Can I stay here for couple days?”
Byunghyun asks with a nice smile.
Young Mi takes a deep breath, “Sure,” she needs to let him go, it been five years and he never tried to remember his memories with her, “Umma?” she hears.
She turns around, “Hyuk Min?” Young Mi walks to him and lifts him up and walks back.
“Why is hyung here,” Hyuk Min rubs his eye, “He is staying for couple days, isn’t fun, another boy in house,” Hyuk Min quickly become excited, “CHINCHA!”
Yeol Rin comes to them, she rubs her eyes, “Umma…” she softly mumbles.
Young Mi puts Hyuk Min down and she says, “Go the bathroom, I will help you two later with your toothbrushes,” she smiles, the twins nod and walks to the bathroom.

Byunghun says, “Cute children, I wish my children will be like them,” he chuckles, but for Young Mi it hurts, these are your children…
“Nae, I hope so, uhm…I leave the door open, so you can bring you stuffs in and I will show later the guestroom,” she smiles nicely.
Byunghun nods.

Hyuk Min and Yeol Rin are playing with their toys in the living room.
Byunghun and Young Mi are in the kitchen to talk about Byunghun’s staying rules.
“So, Mister Lee Byunghun,” Young Mi says serious, Byunghun chuckles, “Yah…What’s so funny about that,” Young Mi says.
“Why so formal…I thought you and I were friends in the forced marriage,” Young Mi looks down, friends…In a forced marriage? Young Mi snap it out…
“Nae, sorry, I haven’t see you for a long time, my bad,” Young Mi awkwardly laughs, “Gwenchana, so, uhm…I will stay here until the housekeeper will call me to go back,” Young Mi nods, “Okay, you stay so long as you want under my rules…”
Byunghun raises his eyebrows, “Rules?”
“You didn’t thought you can’t live here easily, hello, I’m a woman with twins, so do you agree or not?”
Young Mi puts her poker face like she use by business plans.
Since she is the head of her father’s company they making twice money that used to be.
Byunghun thinks first, “Fine, deal, tell me the rules.”
“Keep this house clean while you live here, don’t curse around here with my children, be nice to me and my children and…”
“Yah…It’s sounds you are my mom already,”
Byunghun pouts already, Young Mi’s heart races, still the childish oppa…
She feels her eyes are starting to teary, “Aish…This aren’t hard, but today you need take care of my children, I got a call from my company, can you that?”
Byunghun scratches his nape, “Taking care of your children? Uhm…”
“Good, here is my number and call me when it’s trouble,”
Young Mi walks out the kitchen and goes to her room.
When she comes down, she sees Byunghun standing for the stairs, “Hey…”
Young Mi looks at him.
He hasn’t changed for five years…
Still the silly handsome oppa that I love…She thinks, “Umma,” she hears.
Hyuk Min and Yeol Rin stands next to Byunhun, “Hyukkie, Yeol Rin, be nice to Byunghun-sshi, he is going to stay here for a while and today he will take good care of you two, so listen well to him,” she kisses both their foreheads.
“Umma, have a good day,” Hyuk Min kisses her cheek and Yeol Rin her other cheek, she smiles, “Annyeong,” she puts her heels on and walks out the door.

Byunghun stares at the twins, the twins at him.
Wait, she doesn’t told me when they need to sleep or eat.
Quickly he texts her, ‘Hey, when do they have a nape or eat something?’

--

Young Mi steps into her car and hears a text-sound, she opens her text, already a problem?
She opens it, she laughs, ‘Around noon they take a nap and give them fruit and also make their breakfast now.’

--

Okay, a babysitter can’t be bad, Byunghun sees the two children are already gone.
Eh…Where are they?

Date added: 19 May 2012