Chapter XXXI: The crash down // Part 2

We have a…what?! {Sequel of He’s going be my…What?! }

After School- When I fall

 

btw, watch out for quick jumps! I made quite big jumps sorry~ And also sorry if this chapter isn't what you hoped, but please look forward for the next chapter, it will be a surprise, I think?


Young Mi hears her phone rings, she grabs it, and it’s a text from Byunghun.
She opens her text, ‘Let’s divorce right now’.
Young Mi looks confused her hands start to shake, d-divorce?
______ sees Young Mi’s shocked expression, “Hey, are you alright?” ______ looks by Young Mi’s screen, her eyes jump open, the same why like Shi Woo broke up with me, Young Mi looks at _____, “I…I…” she shakes her head, “Young Mi, don’t trust this, this caused my Seul trust me…I know this…”
Young Mi looks at ______, “What?”
“This way is how Shi Woo broke up with me in America, the causer was Seul Hee…So don’t trust this.”
Young Mi stares confused, suddenly Seo Chan walks to her and hugs her, “Young Mi, mianhae!”
She sobs on her shoulder, Young Mi looks shocked, “Seo Unnie, what’s wrong?”
“I made a huge mistake, I…I…He…Ae Cha…”
Seo Chan starts almost hyperventilate, Young Mi says, “Calm down, unnie, takes a deep breath and then say it.”
While Young Mi puts Ae Cha on her lap, the rest of her friends stares at Seo Chan, she wipes her tears away and takes a deep breath, “I saw Seongmin in the park, he said, if I didn’t make Ae Cha see him at least twice in a week…He would do something bad too you and Byunghun…
Young Mi…I’m so sorry,”
Seo Chan covers her hands over her face, Shin Hye hugs her, Young Mi is silence…
Again…It happens again, but this time with L.Joe…I should prepare for the worst…
Still she sees her niece got a big guilt feeling, she shouldn’t feel that, it was the right of her own child…
“Unnie, you shouldn’t be worried about that, I’m not mad or sad, you did the best for Ae Cha,” Young Mi smiles sincerely.
“B-but…What if something happens between…” suddenly Tae-Hyun hit the table, Ae Cha shocked and starts to cry, Young Mi makes Ae Cha not cry louder, “Shh…Ae Cha, it’s okay,” Hyun Ki says, “Hey, what’s wrong with you?”
“Maybe that’s why my brother asked me where I was…Young Mi was with me…”
Tae-Hyun face palm himself, “How stupid am I…”
______ sighs, “You wasn’t stupid, that how Seul Hee did it by me, she used the same method to my relationship, still this is quite different,” Seo Chan takes Ae Cha over, Young Mi grabs her phone and calls Chunji.

--

Chunji hears his phone rings, “Yah, hyung it’s not time for calling,” says Changjo, they were running through the mall, searching for Young Mi.
“Yah…Shh…It’s Young Mi that calls me, you big idiots,” Chunji scolds and picks it up.
“Yebseyo?” he says.
“Chan Hee oppa, is Byunghun oppa with you?” he hears her soft voice, he froze.
“Chunji, what’s wrong?” C.A.P asks, “I don’t know what to say to Young Mi about L.Joe,” Chunji says, C.A.P takes the phone over.
“Hey with C.A.P,” C.A.P speaks, “Ah…Annyeong haseyo, uhm…Is Byunghun oppa with you?” she asks.
“Uhm…Young Mi, there is something we need to tell, we…L.Joe…Kind of…”
Young Mi interrupts him, “He is gone…Right?”
C.A.P looks speechless, TeenTop stares at their leader, who just frozen for a moment.
“Well…Yeah, how did…” again he gets interrupted by her, “Seo Chan told me about Seongmin and mightily Seul Hee got something to do with it…”
C.A.P cursed, Young Mi says, “Meet me by the café ------------,” and she hangs up.

“Hyung, what’s wrong?” Ricky asks, “She knew it, Seo Chan told her, but we need to go the café named ------------,” TeenTop nods and walks quickly there.

--

TeenTop see Young Mi biting her thumb fingernail, “You-Young Mi noona?” Changjo speaks softly, Young Mi turns her head a small could manage her face, “Hey, how are you guys? Long-time no see,” TeenTop felt awful to see Young Mi in this condition and just can smile…
Chunji is going to sit next to Young Mi, “Uhm…I think this is for you,” he handles the bag that L.Joe bought for their child.
Young Mi looks confused and looks in the bag, and she grabs a soft teddy bear out.
Slowly tears are dripping on the teddy bea.
She bites her lip.
Why now, why not later, after the baby is born, she hugs the teddy bear tightly and starts to sob softly, ______ hugs Young Mi, “Shhh…Don’t cry, let’s hope for the bad news…”
Young Mi nods small, “I hope so,” she says with a weak voice.

--

Days passed, at the day of Ae Cha’s birthday, Young Mi tries to be happy for Ae Cha, TeenTop was there too, together with Shin Hye, Hyun Ki and ______.

Young Mi was about to help to decorate, but everyone tell her that she needs rest.
She got already a little stress of L.Joe’s missing.

Young Mi sits in the living room, seeing everyone helping decorating, she sighs.
I hope that there is news about Byunghun oppa…

Suddenly her mom comes in, “Young Mi!” Young Mi looks up, well everyone did, “Nae?”
“Byunghun-ah, is in the hospital now!”
her mom says, Young Mi stands up, “Where?”
“Here is the address,”
when Young Mi wants to leave, ______ says, “I will go with you.”
Young Mi nods.

--

Young Mi stands in front of L.Joe’s door, _____ sees Young Mi fear, “Hey, everything is going be fine,” Young Mi nods.
She grabs the doorknob, twisting it.

-Young Mi P.O.V-

When the door opens, my eyes look shocked.
_____ walks in and yells, “Yah! What are doing, Seul Hee!” she yells to Seul Hee, who just kissed Byunghun, my husband, my love, my child’s father, she kissed him.
Seul Hee leans back, L.Joe looks at ______ and me, “Who are these people, Seul Hee?”
“That’s the girl who you was forced to married,”
Seul Hee says to L.Joe.
“The girl who don’t love me? The girl who I let you go?” he says, I realize he forgot about me, not a bit, but everything…
Everything about me, now I feel the same, like he did, when I forgot my memories about him…
I felt bad to think about the time, that I forgot about him…
Tears start to dripping down over my cheeks, _____ says, “Yah Lee Byunghun, she is your wife and you really love her,” her face over the top death serious.
“What are you talking about; the only thing I remember is Seul Hee, my friends…”
I swallow deeply.
He must felt the same way, when I didn’t remember him…
______ says, “Hello, you really love isn’t Seul Hee, that’s Young Mi, your wife, she is even carrying…”
he interrupts her, “She is no longer my wife, that will be Seul Hee…I don’t love her, this marriage was just an arranged marriage, most arranged marriage aren’t pure love.”
A crack I feel in my heart.
He really means it…
The way he looks at me, the way he looks at Seul Hee, it changed, well more switched

Soon the doctor comes in, “Ah, Mr Lee…We found out that your head damage is pretty big…However your memories, I’m not sure…It might takes one year to four years to come back…”
L.Joe nods, “Nae…”
The doctor turns to me, “Are you his girlfriend?”
For the first time, when someone asked if I was his girlfriend or wife, I answer, “No…I’m his ex-wife, that’s his girlfriend,” weakly I point to Seul Hee, the doctor nods.
“I’m sorry, but I have to say, but the visitor hour is the next hour, only his girlfriend or his family can here in,”
I nod, “I understand.”

--

With heavy steps Young Mi walks out, ______ looks once to L.Joe, “You freaking idiot, how dare to leave you wife and child like that.”
______ walks quickly after Young Mi.

“Seul Hee, what does that girl mean with child?” L.Joe asks confused and curious, “Mhm….Nothing, she just want your attention, that stupid girl.”
L.Joe nods, “I’m glad I found the girl that dear to me is, is with me.”
He smiles, Seul Hee smiles to, “Nae.”
He kisses her cheek, Seul Hee feels happy, he is mine…Not hers anymore.

--

Young Mi sits in the waiting room, covering her face.
She starts to cry, _____ sees Young Mi crying, “Hey girl, don’t cry, this is not the end,” Young Mi shakes her head, “I don’t know…Maybe this is the best…Time to let him go…”
tears drip down over her cheeks, when she looks up.
_____ feels pity for Young Mi’s pain, this pain is much worse that hers, Seul Hee, you really went too far together with Seongmin, how could do this soon-be family.
______ hugs her, “Hey…This isn’t the end…Sometimes, love means letting go…”
Young Mi sniffs, “Well this letting go will be the most painful…I still love him, I can’t fall for someone else, he is the only one…Even it means…I need to raise this child alone, without a father by his side.”
_____ looks hurt by the words what Young Mi just said, “Young Mi…You really a tough girl with a kind heart for everyone…”

When the two of them come back, Ae Cha got the brightest smile, Young Mi smiles too.
Everyone is happy.
She didn’t want to ruin everyone’s good mood over Ae Cha.
The whole time, she smiles and having fun, even deep inside is broken, and her child is without father…

--

At night, when Seo Chan just puts Ae Cha down, she walks to Young Mi’s room, she wasn’t in her bed, she looks at her balcony.
She hears soft sobs, “Youngie?” she softly says, “Unnie…Go away…” she says with a harsh voice, Seo Chan didn’t ask, she sits next to her, “It’s bad news, isn’t it?”
She hugs her, Young Mi holds her tightly, “Nae…”

date added: 18 May 2012