Chapter XLIX: You are lying…

We have a…what?! {Sequel of He’s going be my…What?! }

SS501 Because I'm Stupid - Music Box Version

 Finally I made a double post, hopefully you will enjoy it~

                                                                                                                                                                                                       

Yeol Rin doesn’t get it, “Appa never cheated on mommy…”
Seul Hee holds her head a bit diagonally, “Why did he just come back in five years?”
Yeol Rin stays quiet, “I don’t know,” she softly says.
“He never wanted children…The only way that he came back, is because of your mother’s concern of you two, to be truth…He wanted to abandoning your when she was pregnant of you and your brother,” Seul Hee harshly speaks to a child of five…
“Daddy, he never abandoning us…” her voice cracks of sadness, “Sweetie, I’m telling…”
She smirks when she sees a little girl’s tears.
The plan goes well…
“He never loved you or your brother…”
Yeol Rin’s mind was blank, her heart shattered…
Yeol Rin lips shivers.
Seul Hee stands up and walks away.

Yeol Rin starts to cry…She is lying right?
However, the fact that he wasn’t by her side for five years…Made questions in her mind…
This stress wasn’t good for a child for five…
She screams and throws a pillow the wall.
She covers her face in the bed sheets.
A sad little girl cries of confusion…

--

Young Mi got finally Hyuk Min asleep, after yelling and screaming.
It hurts her heart a lot to see one of her children kidnapped and the other is suffering of sadness and missing something.
Young Mi releases his hand and sighs, sleep well…Hyuk Min…

When she comes downstairs, she sees Byunghun walking short passes through the home, “Oppa…Stop that…This will me make me also nervous,” she says.
Byunghun sits down and she sits next to him, “There is only one person who can do this…This happens before…I know this…Seul Hee…” he clenches his teeth.
Young Mi holds his hand, “Oppa…”
“This is making me crazy, the police are searching everywhere, still they haven’t clue to find her…”
Byunghun leans his head to the edge of the sofa, Young Mi frowns her eyebrows, “I know…But we…”
Byunghun comes up, holding his head, it was about to exploding, “Why her…Why not me…She is a child…My child…”
The guilt building up, Young Mi bites her lip, “Oppa…This isn’t your fault…”
Byunghun looks at her, “It is, stop saying it’s not my fault…If…If I remembered you faster…This could be never happening to us to the children…”
Young Mi looks down, “Still…It isn’t your fault…You never did something wrong…I was…I hidden this for five years for you…It’s my own fault, not yours it was me, not you…I am the guilty one…It was never you…
You were sick…You had amnesia, I was pregnant and selfish about worried that you disliked me…But that stupid choice…I made…
It was my own fault.
I am the one…Who should be regretting, the one who should be kidnapped…”

Byunghun holds her hands tightly, “You are lying, to make me feel better, but it’s my fault, the bigger than yours, I didn’t even tried to remember something in the past…Even letting my friends hanging alone, look now, they are still nice and talking to me…
I am the bad one…Stop lying that you are the guilty one…That’s me…You know that…”

Young Mi shakes her head.
Byunghun sees tears flowing down over her cheeks, “I am sorry…”
“Why are you apologizing…It’s…”
“Our fault…For being stubborn and stupid,”
he hugs her, Young Mi breaks in tears, Byunghun holds up his tears, patting gently on her back.

“Mommy…Daddy,” they hear a frightened soft voice, Young Mi sees Hyuk Min is yelling, she runs upstairs, she opens the door and sees Hyuk Min crying, she rushes to him and hugs him.
“Mommy, is here…Shh…Don’t cry…”
Hyuk Min holds tightly his mother’s clothes, “Where is Yeol Rin, mommy,” he weakly whispers to her.
Young Mi stays quiet, “I don’t know, but she is safe…Soon.”

Byunghun stands be the door, he bites his lip…
This need to stop it right now, this is not how I want to see my family suffering…

--

The door creaks open, Yeol Rin looks at that scary sir, “Here is your food,” he low says to her and places on the ground, he stands behind it.
Yeol Rin looks at the plain plate to the sir to the plate, “I won’t eat…” she shortly says.
“You need to eat, I won’t leave until you eat everything…”
Yeol Rin sniffs, “I won’t eat…” she stubborn says.
“Listen girl, my job is…”
The door opens, “Is something wrong?” Seul Hee asks, “This brat doesn’t want to eat my food…”
Seul Hee walks to Yeol Rin who still sits on the bed.
“Yeol Rin, you need to eat or you will starve, you don’t want you mommy and daddy be sad if they child is…”
“I said…I won’t eat…
” she puts her back to her, Seul Hee losing her patience, “Listen you brat,” she grabs her collar, “Eat this or…”
“Or what…”
Yeol Rin says.
A hard slap on her cheek, her lips shivers of the shock.
“See, now eat…”

Yeol Rin sits down on the ground grabbing the cutlery and looks to Seul Hee who crosses her arms to the scary tall man.
She eats it slowly.
It tasted dry and almost cold…
She wants to spit it out, but she holds in, but she looks with a nasty face to the man.
“What are you looking at?” Yeol Rin coldly ignores it, “YAH!”
“Stop yelling at me!”
she glares the man coldly, “I’m not afraid of punching a young child or it’s a girl,” he wants to come to her, Seul Hee says, “Yah, don’t touch her…She is a brat…Don’t turn your level to her low level…”
The man groans and Yeol Rin finish the food and says, “Done…”

After the food Seul Hee walks with the plate the man follows her.
“When can we beat her down, like by that boy from five years ago,” he says.
“Not now…” Seul Hee says.
“Aish, she is working on my nerves, she looks quite a lot to that boy, is it his child?” he asks.
Seul Hee turns around, “Is it your job to asking about my privacy life, no…So keep an eye on her, don’t hurt her until I say it need it…Arasso?”
The man sighs, “Fine, but my boys need more money…”
“Fine…”

--

Seul Hee drives home, when she walks to her apartment, she sees a figure standing by her door.
When she comes closer, she smirks…
“Byunghun oppa…”
Byunghun’s eyes looks from his eye corners to her, “Where is my daughter,” he straightforward asks.

date added: 4 July 2012