Blank Paper

Mr. Playboy meets Loyalty

Dara was sticking with Chaerin everywhere she goes thinking that Ji Yong couldn't do anything if she does it. "Hey Dara, what are you doing?" Chaerin asked as she pulled her arm away from hers. "Nothing." Dara replied with a pout and wrapped her arms again to Chaerin's. "Ya, did Ji Yong said something?" Chaerin snapped. Dara looked at her but remembered what Ji Yong told her. "What? Tch. Of course not." Dara lied.

 

"Chaerin, can I talk to you for a while?" Mr. Park said as he passed by. "Sure, Mr. Park." Chaerin smiled but Mr. Park paused and smiled at Dara who was holding tighlty to Chaerin's arm. "Just the both of us, dear." 

 

Dara became nervous when she knew she'll be left outside. Ji Yong might come and see her. She decided to lock herself on the ladie's comfort room. Nyahaha. Too bad Mr. Kwon Ji Yong. 

 

While she was walking towards her direction, she bumped onto someone. "S--" Dara's jaws dropped as she saw it was Ji Yong, who was smiling at her  with his arms crossed on his chest, he seemed blocked her way intentionally. "Ugh. He...he... I-I'll just go to the comfort room..." She stammered as she forcedly smile and pointed at different direction and turned her back. "The comfort room is there... " He pointed at the other direction. "Unless, you're trying to ES.CAPE." Ji Yong glared at her. As soon as Dara took a step, she ran as fast as she could to escape from the man who was blackmailing her.

 

"Y-ya!" Ji Yong shouted as he ran after her. They didn't care if all the people they passed by were staring at them. Dara ran to the table and Ji Yong followed. Dara tried her best to escape from him. She ran as fast as she could and went to the elevator. "C'mon, faster." Dara said as she was panthing. 'TING!' 

 

"Ya! Sandara Park!" Ji Yong shouted as he ran to follow her on the elevator but it closed already. He was catching his breath as he tried to think for an idea, he turned to his side and saw stairs. He sighed and tried to run as fast as he could to follow Dara. "No... Ji Yong, stop chasing her." He gave up as he has no more breath to take. He sat on the stair as he was trying to recover from the pain of his legs. 

 

------------------------------

 

Dara was hiding behind a big pot. She's been there for an hour as she was trying to scan everywhere with her eyes. 

 

Ji Yong was walking, going back to the floor where he was earlier. He went to the elevator and waitied. "We're not yet done, Sandara. We'll meet again." He thought as he stood with swag again. He was smiling alone, making a terrible laugh that looked like a scientist who just discovered a new formula for his ridiculous plan. He didn't notice that the elevator opened already and the people were staring at him. "Is that the son of Mr. Park's business partner?" He heard one of the employees whispered. He quickly shut his mouth and fixed his necktie as he went inside, trying to show swag. He could feel that all eyes were staring at him. 

 

"He's handsome, but he's weird." He heard someone whispered behind him. This is so embarassing! ARGH!

 

"TING!"

 

Ji Yong sighed in relief as he reached the ground floor. He was walking towards his direction, playing with his car keys. Circling it in his finger and it accidentally flew to the other side beside the big pot. He walked towards it and smiled as he saw someone. Gotcha... He grinned. Dara couldn't see him because she was facing on the other side. 

 

"Lord, please help me. Please, please..." Dara prayed. "Sign this paper." She heard someone behind her. She froze for a while, recalling the familiar voice. Her eyes widened as she recognized Ji Yong's voice. "Ehem." He cleared his throat as he waved a blank  paper infront of her face. Dara didn't manage to look behind her, she planned to escape again but Ji Yong was alert this time. He immediately grabbed her arm. "Sign." Ji Yong said as he smiled.

 

"No. That's a blank paper." Dara refused to.

 

"Sign or--" 

 

"Fine! But this is for the agreement right?" She hesitated. "If you betrayed me, you'll do anything what I'll be writing there." He smirked. "Oh, and I'm already telling you that there's no use of tearing this apart." He added. Dara hesitated to get the pen but ended up at signing it because of what Ji Yong was saying. As soon as Dara signed the paper, he folded it into four and kept it. "Haayy. You almost killed me and you'll also end up on signing this." Ji Yong said as he made a deep breath. "Bye Park Sandara." He said with an annoying smile.

 

"Stop it Rasc--"

 

"Are you saying something?" He smiled as he turned his back. "Nothing." Dara smiled sarcastically.

 

Rascal.

 

"Arrrggghhh! He's really annoying! Stupid, stupid." She contnuously repeated as she went back to her dad's office.

 

____________________________________

This is a late update. Sorry. T_T.

I am so busy because the classes just started.

Thanks for reading, you! :D.