"I caught the right person."

Mr. Playboy meets Loyalty

"Oh, Mr. Kwon. I'll introduce you to my lovely daughter and her bestfriend." Mr. Park offered.

 

"Oh sure Mr. Park." Ji Yong replied with a smile.

 

"SeungHyun, where is Dara?" Mr. Park turned to his assistant.

 

"I saw them awhile ago on the ground floor, sir. Hold on, I'll find them." Before SeungHyun could walk, Mr. Park already stopped him. "Oh, nevermind. It's okay. We will

still meet later with Kwon's family. Right?" Mr. Park nodded as he turned back to face Ji Yong.

 

"Of course Mr. Park." Ji Yong chuckled.

 

"Oh, ugh. Is Dara really the name of your daughter?" Ji Yong added.

 

"Yes, isn't it lovely?" Mr. Park replied with a light and bright tone on his voice.

 

Dara... Sandara Park?

 

Ji Yong smiled with a nod. "I have to go now. I'll see you later."

 

"Yes."

 

. . .

 

"Where have you been?" Mr. Park asked as Dara and Chaerin entered the room. "We just walked around. W-wae?" Dara raised her eyebrows.

 

"I was suppose to introduce both of you to Mr. Kwon..." Mr. Park smiled.

 

"Ugh. Sir, what is his first name?" Chaerin interrupted.

 

"Hmmm? Ji Yong? Yes. Kwon Ji Yong. Why?"

 

When Chaerin heard the whole name. Her eyes widened but still, thankful they weren't at the room awhile ago.

 

"Really dad?" Dara replied. "His name is kinda...Oh, nevermind."

 

"Since we will still meet later, I decided to take both of you with me so I could finally introduce you and also Chaerin."

 

After hearing those words, Chaerin's smile suddenly vanished and was replaced with an uncomfortable look oh her face. "I-I can't go Mr. Park--" 

 

"--You should come Chaerin." "But I h-have--"

 

"Please give some time for this event."

 

Rejecting Mr. Park's invitation wasn't easy at all since he won't take no for an answer. It's either you just take it or you'll regret it... FOREVER. Chaerin's hoping for

something. Something that would excuse her out of the meet-ups. Mr. Park is slightly childish... like Dara.

 

"It's okay with me." Dara agreed.

 

"Then Chaerin will be coming also." Mr. Park chuckled. Chaerin smiled awkwardly, not wanting to disappoint him and she couldn't do anything. Dara agreed already.

 

. . .

"Dara! I'll see that man again. Arrr." Chaerin bit her lips as she tighten her grip on the steering wheel.

 

"Who? Mr. Kwon?" Dara asked as she raised her eyebrow.

 

"Exactly." Chaerin snapped.

 

"You both met already? When? You didn't tell me."

 

"Oh, forget it.. Tch." 

. . .

"Hey Chaerin." Dara called out.

 

"CHAERIN!"

 

 "W-What?!" Chaerin replied loudly, making sure than Dara would hear her response.

 

"Is that the Mr. Kwon you're talking about?" Dara pointed out on the guy standing on the entrance with some men beside him and a girl, probably his mom? Chaerin's

eyes widened when she saw Ji Yong the y and when she noticed that he was looking at them. 

 

"Oh, Mr. Kwon! Over here!" Mr. Park called out from the other side of the booth.

 

Whew.

 

. . .

Chaerin was flipping the magazine which Dara lend her. It was the best time to use it. She was staring. Just staring at it while they were talking about stuffs she

doesn't know probably about business.

 

"This is Chaerin, my daughter's bestfriend. You know, she's really good in Judo!" Mr. Park exitedly inrtoduced her to the Kwons.

 

Ji Yong reached out his hand to Chaerin and she forcedly smile and touched only the fingers for three seconds or less and went back to the magazine again.

 

"She must be really good at Judo." Ji Yong said as he looked at Chaerin.

 

"And... That.... Is...  Dara, my daughter." Mr. Park said as his eyes searched for Dara. "She likes walking around or going to strange places. I'll introduce her later."

Mr. Park added.

. . .

"I like their CR..." Dara taught as she pushed the door and went out again. "What is this... A V.I.P. room?" She taught as she went inside the huge and quiet room.

"Wow. I like here. This is cool."

. . .

GD's POV

I could see that they're all busy and probably Chaerin? so I decided to check the plan. I stood up and no one seems to notice? I don't know if my plan succeded or not

but I should at least check it. I went to the V.I.P room. 

 

I caught the right person.