Blackmail

Mr. Playboy meets Loyalty

Ji Yong grinned as he stepped inside the room. His footstep must've made a sound, just enough to catch Dara's attention. She turned and saw him. Dara awkwardly

smiled but still, managed to stay put. "Oh, hi Mr. Kwon." Dara greeted as she fixed her skirt at the back by her hands.

 

"Help me out with Chaerin." Ji Yong snapped as he looked at Dara directly into her eyes which made her feel a bit uncomfortable... or maybe pissed off.

 

"Why would I do that?" She frowned as she noticed something wrong.

 

"Beacause you have to." He smirked as he zoomed his face onto Dara's which made her stepped backward.

 

"You serious? I don't even know you." Dara narrowed her eyes and crossed her arms as she took her turn to step forward which made Ji Yong bend his body away from hers.

 

"Hwah. I couldn't imagine you'll forget such a person whom you did ruined his LIFE." He emphasized as he tucked his thumb in his belt and raised his eyebrows.

 

Dara got puzzled and paused for a moment. "Are you saying that we knew each other already?" 

 

Ji Yong was just staring at her and didn't make any response and movement.

 

"No, I don't." Dara continued as she stopped the staring competition. She turned her back but before she could make any movement, words suddenly stopped her.

 

"Rumors about me... Not being circumcised."

 

Dara froze as she heard it and remembered everything. She faced Ji Yong again, trying to hide the shock on her face.

 

Ji Yong took one step forward, narrowing his eyes and making a frightening smile as Dara remained quiet.

 

"And who spread the rumors telling I am a loner and I, having three imaginary girlfriends and talk to them and even make jokes." He added as he took couple of steps

forward and made her stepped backwards again. 

 

"Rumors about the NERD who stalk everyone. And everyone would avoid me the whole year!" He took one step forward.

 

"And about--"

 

"Okay,okay! I got it." Dara snapped. There's no more steps backward, bumping herself on the sofa behind and she stood up again. "I remember."

 

"Then that's good. Do me my favor." Ji Yong smiled as he bit his lips.

 

"B-but let me explain first." Dara buckled.

 

"Go, take your time San.Da.Ra. Park." He replied and ephasized her name.

 

"Uh-- Move your face away." She said, pushing his chest.

 

Dara fixed herself and still couldn't look straight because of the guilt. Ji Yong stared at Dara, waiting for her to speak-up.

 

"Okay! I admit it... It's because..."

 

Ji Yong leaned his ear near her as if waiting for something. "I got envious."  "Ya! Stop it!" She added.

 

"Go and continue." He stood straight and placed his fist on his waist.

 

"You always get on top. I can't beat you. You kept on placing me on the second rank... So I decided to--"

 

"Okay. Do the favor." He interrupted as he moved his neck on the side which made him looked bored.

 

"E-eh?"

 

"Do the favor."

 

"I can't. Chaerin is my bestfriend." She said, shaking her head.

 

"Then I'll take my revenge." He replied as he turned his back.

 

"Wait. What?" Dara frowned as she leaned forward.

 

"I'll tell everything to your Lovely father and I will tell him you spent night with me." He said as if it was the most normal thing to say.

 

"And you aren't a anymore..." He added with a grin.

 

Dara's eyes widened. "That's not true! I'm still a vir...--" Before she could finish herself say it, she realized that it wasn't right. Explaining something personal to a ert

like him. The grin on Ji Yong's face remained.

 

"Ya! Stop it! And who would believe you anyways..." She chuckled.

 

"Hah. Who wouldn't give in with this GD style.." He bit his lower lip and made a sample of his style which annoyed Dara.

 

"Then Chaerin would hate you even more!"

 

Ji Yong paused for a while and saw her point. "At least I'll have revenge." He reasoned out. When he started walking, Dara pulled his arm.

 

"Please forgive me! I was wrong... I ruined your life.... Forgive me! Just don't do this!" 

 

Ji Yong secretly laughed. "I'll forgive you if you'll repeat what I'll say..."

 

"You serious?"

 

"Yes. If you don't want, it's okay. Just say goodbye to RE.PU.TA.TION." He waved his hand.

 

"Okay, Fine! I'll do it." Dara sighed.

 

"Master Ji Yong..."

 

"Hah! Are you insane?! Master? Tch. Wah... That's ridiculous."

 

"If you say so... Hold on... I'll just call your dad... Or... I'll just go out and tell him directly. How's that?" He smirked.

 

"M-Master Ji Yong..." She stammered.

 

Ji Yong hid his smile after hearing Dara foolishly repeating the words.

 

"You're the most handsome guy that I've seen in my whole life..." Ji Yong continued.

 

"You're insane! Do whatever you want. I won't say it!

 

"Okay, fine." Ji Yong replied.

 

Dara walked and grabbed the doorknob but when she was about to pull it, Ji Yong spoke again.

 

"It's ringing..."

 

Dara's sweat suddenly appeared on her forehead and she was glued on the floor. 

 

"Hi sir!" She heard her greeting her dad.

 

"I just want to tell you something, Mr. Park." Ji Yong said as he looked at Dara and made a frightening You'll-die-after-this look.

 

Dara bit her lips, thinking what would happen if he told her dad. "STOP IT KWON JI YONG!" She bursted out.

 

"Shhh... He won't hear it clearly if you're noisy..." 

 

"YOU'RE THE MOST *murmur* GUY THAT I'VE SEEN IN MY WHOLE LIFE!!!"

 

Ji Yong turned his back and trying his best not to laugh since he was ready to burst anytime soon. She's a fool...

 

"What? I can't hear the word 'Handsome'" He said as he quickly removed his smile and pretended that he was serious.

 

"You're the most hand*murmur* guy that I've seen in my whole life."

 

Ji Yong continued on the phone but Dara shouted again.

 

"YOU ARE THE MOST HANDSOME GUY THAT I'VE SEEN IN MY WHOLE LIFE... HAPPY?" Dara said with an emotion as if her dignity was gone.

 

Ji Yong kept his phone inside his suite and smiled. "Good. Then... Forgive me master..." He continued.

 

"Forgive me master..." Dara repeated, this time, as if her dignity was really gone.

 

"Okay... I've changed my mind. Just do the fa-- no n not favor... It's a command. I'll forgive you after."

 

What?!!! Was he fooling me?! FUUU!!! Forgive?! You forced me to say all those things!!!

 

Dara gritted her teeth and tighten her grip on her fist but smiled sarcastically.

 

"Yes master." Dara said as she saw Ji Yong raised his eyebrows, as if saying... No isn't a nice answer.

 

"Then, that's good."

 

"Give me her number." Ji Yong commanded.

 

"WHAT The-- Yes master..."

 

"Here, save her number." Ji Yong said as he handed his phone to Dara. She searched for the call log and found out that Ji Yong didn't really call his father. 

 

"Ya! YOU LIED!" She shouted.

 

"But it doesn't mean I couldn't talk to him."

 

Dara's face turned red but couldn't do nothing to defend herself. 

 

"Here rasc--." She handed the phone to Ji Yong as she gave her a glare.

 

. . .

 

"Wait, where is Mr. Ji Yong?" Mr. Park asked. Chaerin didn't really care at all but when she noticed that Dara hasn't come back yet, she started worrying that Ji Yong

was with her.

 

He must've her! Wait... What am I saying...

 

She stood up and began searching for her. She sighed in relief when she saw Dara walking to her direction.

 

"Where have you been?" She asked as she walked back to the booth with her.

 

If I could only tell, Chaerin... That the guy whom you're telling rascal is really a rascal. HE'S TOTALLY BLACKMAILING ME! Insane! 

 

"Nothing..." She lied.

 

~Flashback~

 

"Don't tell this to anyone... You'll just make everything worst..."

 

~End Of Flasback~

 

--------------------

Wah! LOL.

Thanks to XxBlackBeat who pointed out the mistakes

in this chapter and for helping me out tell the readers that this

is a DaraGon fic.

@mrs_kwon_kim, @erinus27, @naomi11, @amership, @aubreyLazy:

It's a DaraGon fic. :D. Sowee if I'm making you all confused...

Just continue reading... and you'll see that it's really a DaraGon fic. Heehee. :)).

Thanks! :D.