7.

Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow

Abandoned. Lonely. Abused. Played with.

So many other words and phrases could be used to describe just how she felt. Sitting behind that sweet and angelic face of his, Sungjong was more like a “bad guy” of a drama. He liked to act all tough and macho, but at the same time run to her and hold her tightly whenever he was feeling down. She wanted to push him away, say she’s had enough of his bipolar-ness, but she never had enough to strength to.

She would sit at their dorm, waiting for him to come home after a long day of work. She rarely saw him anymore these days. Infinite was at the top of their fame and had so much scheduled for them each day. Each member was running on a maximum three hours of sleep every day, and it hurt her to have to watch that.

Sungjong would come home and immediately fall asleep on his bed while waiting for his hyungs to finish showering. Sometimes he mumbled in his sleep or sang bits and pieces of their new song “Chaser,” but he always held her tightly to his body. She didn’t mind.

Many a times Sungjong would come home after getting in an argument with one of s. Because they were so stressed, everyone was really sensitive. They would fight about the smallest things like who ate whose food and who sat in whose seat and so on. Sungjong was not always the one arguing, initially, but he was got caught up in it. He tried to stop his hyungs from arguing which always led s to criticize something he did too. It was really just a cycle.

But when they got in arguments, Sungjong was always the one who got hurt the most. Being the youngest, he was the most sensitive, and no matter how much he tried to hide it, she knew. In fury, Sungjong would throw punches at his pillow, and when she tried to calm him down he would get mad at her and slap her away.

If she could, she would cry. She would cry and yell and scream and curse. But she couldn’t because she was bound. She didn’t have anywhere else to go and definitely no one to talk to. No one would believe her anyways.

---//---

“I love you, Inyoung,” Sungjong mumbled. It was always like this after he got mad and threw a tantrum. He would apologize as if that would rub away all her pain. She was lost in memories, caught up in love, and drowning in pain.

That night he had stayed awake instead falling asleep, ignoring s’ reminders for him to go shower.

“I’m sorry about everything, Inyoung. It’s been hard on you. I know. And you never even complain.” He was tearing up. Inyoung stared back at him, but she couldn’t do anything more. She wanted to reach out and wipe his tears and tell him that she was okay.

Instead, he reached out and caressed her furry head. “I love you, Inyoung.”

He hugged her round body and stuffed his face into her furry neck as he laid in bed, waiting for sleep to overtake him.

---//---

Sungjong woke up to Sunggyu’s calling everyone to wake up. “And Sungjong, you’re already 20. A man. Stop sleeping with that teddy bear! You’re not a kid anymore.”

--------//--------

Um... I am asking myself why I wrote this... I apologize to Sungjong fans. :'( Haha but it's just a joke! I love Sungjong. He's all grown up now and manly. He's changed a lot the last few months. I feel like I'm watching my son grow up or something. It's an odd feeling. And I kind played around with the name. If any of you know Korean, Inyoung (인영) sounds a lot like in-hyung (인형) which means doll or toy.

Anyways, that's the last of the one-shot collection! I hope you guys all enjoyed it because I definitely had a lot of fun writing the stories. Thanks so much for reading and supporting this story!!