1.

Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow

They were quietly eating at Sungyeol's place when she suddenly asked, "Why don't you ever tell me that you love me?"

'Not again...'he thought. She had been bringing up this topic frequently. He tried to laugh it off like he had been doing for the past few days, but she wouldn't let her question unanswered. Not this time.

"All of my friends brag about how their boyfriends say that they love them all the time. You never say that to me. Why can't you do that too?"

She stabbed her chopsticks into her bowl of rice as she stared at Sungyeol, who continued to eat, unfazed by her questions.

"I didn't think I had to tell you that all the time for you to understand how much I care about you. Plus, if I say it all the time, it would lose its significance and importance."

"Am I not important to you? Do my feelings mean nothing to you?"

"That's not what I said." He was starting to get annoyed. In his whole life, she was the only girl he ever had such strong feelings for, but she seemed to never understand it.

"Well, that's sure what it sounds like."

Sungyeol suddenly lost his appetite, so he put his chopsticks down on the table. "I don't want to argue about this." He got up and threw away the remaining rice and placed the bowl and chopsticks in the sink.

She couldn't believe that her boyfriend refused to tell her that he loved her. That's all she was asking for. Just once. The more she thought about it, the more her heart hurt.

"Can't you just say it once? For me? Everyone else does it."

"What difference does it make if everyone else does it? You know how I feel, and I know how you feel. That's all I need."

She couldn't believe her ears. She was feeling very insecure lately because she noticed so many girls trying to flirt with Sungyeol, who would sometimes play along. She didn't want to admit it, but she was jealous of those girls who managed to get Sungyeol to smile at them. Sungyeol, who won't even say three simple words, found it so easy to smile at other girls. She never had the courage to confront Sungyeol about that situation, but the more he refused to say those words, the more insecure she got.

"Honey, you know exactly how I feel. Come here and let's watch your favorite movie." He patted the space on the couch next to him as he the television.

She walked over to the screen and pressed the power button, causing the screen to turn dark. She saw Sungyeol's face through the reflection on the television screen. She could tell he was trying hard to not get mad. She knew how much he hated to argue, but she just wanted to make sure he was in fact still in love with her.

She turned around, and as her voice trembled a little she asked, "Just once?"

Sungyeol couldn't tell if he imagined the trembling of her voice or not. He got up and wrapped his arms around her. He loved how she seemed to fit perfectly in his body with her head tucked under his chin and her arms wrapped around his waist.

He kissed the top of her head. "What is all this about? It never bothered you this much before," he whispered.

She was hesitant about telling him how she really felt when she suddenly realized how needy she sounded. 'You know exactly how he feels about you, Lee Jieun. Why do you keep bringing up this topic?' But even then, she still wanted him to tell her just how much she meant to him.

"It's... It's nothing. Don't worry about it." She started to pull away from the embrace, but Sungyeol reacted faster and hugged her even tighter than before.

"Hey, wait a second. I don't think it's just nothing. Tell me. I'm listening."

"Well... I don't know, Sungyeol. It just feels like you don't feel the same way as I feel about you. It scares me. I don't want to lose you."

He chuckled, and she could feel the vibrations of his voice reverberate through her heart.

"Jieun, you silly goose. Don't you know you're the only girl I look at? That you're the only girl in the world that makes me as happy as you do? That you fill my every thought and every dream? I'm sorry you have to put up with a guy like me. Sorry I can't be more honest about my feelings, but I can promise you that I'll change. Jieun, I promise to make you the happiest girl on earth, just the way you make me the happiest guy on earth."

"Pinky promise?" she asked as she stuck out her pinky finger.

He wrapped his pinky with hers and stamped his thumb against hers.

"I promise. Oh, and Jieun?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

--------//--------

First chapter~ I followed the song pretty much the way it was written. http://infotaip.blogspot.com/2011/07/infinite-real-story-english-translation.html if you haven't read the translation of the song. Infinite has some great songs, but I realized a lot of them are really similar which is why the list of songs will probably change. I wanted to do songs that they haven't really promoted, but I might have to just because they have very similar songs. But hope you enjoy the stories. (: And I know I have another story... I am working on that so don't worry! :D