Epilogue

Do You Remember?

Seunghyun's POV

Jiyong was dead to me. You never cared how I felt, you just literally vanished into thin air, leaving a giant crater in my heart. I tried to find you that day, I searched the heavens and the underworld, they refused my entry because I was still living.

It was déjà vu all over again.

I'd pictured this day so vividly in my dreams. Replaying the very day you tore my heart for first time, under the big oak tree where our first kiss was exchanged, you lied to me.

I knew where you were going, why didn't you just tell me the truth. I had waited years to retrieve you. It took me 6 years.

If you didn't leave me to crumble with the fallen leaves that day, this never would've happened.

Rumors were the only truth between us, I do remember. I did apply for the place, I'd also remember the nights of drowning myself in beer, staring my half empty bed, rapping our heartsore love story over and over.

I needed you, my raps were for you and only you. I barely had any friends without you. Nobody understood me like you did. I blocked all relations, my only friend was the memory of you, even then you were still threatening to leave me.

Chocolate became my new best friend as I forced them inside me hoping to wash away my pain. Tears were no longer foreign to me, neither was waking up cold and fragile, calling your name. You never came back.

Applying for the position wasn't at all hard, what was hard laid in the path I paved for myself. Facing you.

You had grown a lot over the years, G-dragon as you were now known as, you were still bearing the slim figure I remembered and your trademark shy laugh. But the happiness in you eyes were had long disappeared. I didn't know whether it was the fear of reminding myself of the past or the fact that we slept under the same roof again, I couldn't ever ask you why you lied. I didn't know where to start. If I did ask you during these past 6 years of our reunion, I would not be here mourning over your letter. I wouldn't have lost you. Again.

I still remember the harmony of our cigarette scented lips meeting together after an eternity of yearning. I still remember you waiting on our queen-bed patiently after the GD&TOP promotions. You expected me to say the three words I've avoided saying ever since you abandoned me. I said it, you just didn't hear me.

I do remember. I remember every detail. Every second of our lives, every moment of love and hate. Every time I wished you'd told me the truth in the first place.

I remember. I'll always remember. The day you left, will be the day I disappear to find you. Our anniversary is today, we will never be able to celebrate our 13th.

I love you Jiyong.

My dear Jiyong, I'm going to hell, where did you head to, I can't find you.

RIP

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Epilogues are always never as good as the actual stories.... I had to change talking about Jiyong from a third person (him) to a second person (you) otherwise the update would be even worse..

Thanks for reading, it's really heart warming to see other people read and like my works.