School Too?!?!?

Love of A Friend

Author's POV

As Key dropped you off, you quickly got off and started running inside.

"Bye, bye!!!! See you tomorrow!" Key yelled, and of course you just ignored him.

You quietly opened the door and went ninja mode. As quietly as you could, you went across the livingroom heading towards your bedroom. Suddenly, there was a huge crash in your dad's room, but you were to scared to move so you stayed curled into a little ball against the wall in the hallway.

Thunder quietly goes towards you and startles you.

"Yah! Thunder!"

"Where've you been???? You know we have school like in three hours? I slept almost all day while you were gone so i don't really need to sleep anymore...." You nodded and stayed quiet listening to the loud crashes up stairs.

"Yah, what's dad doing up stairs????" Thunder didn't say a word and just laughed.

Since he ignored my question i just continued on staying there and eventually fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~

{THREE HOURS LATER}

You get woken up by your alarm which somehow appeared in the hall way right next your head. You ignore the alarm and just go back to sleep, but then a few minutes later, Thunder walks by and spills water on your face.

"YAH!"

"What? You have to wake up for school dummy." Oh gawd, now he's my other alarm clock. >.> You thought.

Meanwhile you get ready for school.....

Key, Minho, Jonghyun, and Onew arrive at your house meeting up with Thunder.

"Yah. Whatcha been up to lately?" Thunder asked Onew.

"Well, i went to Hawaii with my girlfriend." Everyone looked at each other and laughed, leaving Onew confused

"Don't you mean, you went with your family?" Jonghyun commented. Everyone started laughing even more and Onew just awkwardly stood there.

After a while of laughs, Taemin, the youngest of the group, finally came. As usual he was treated like a little kid.

"Little brother! :D" Minho yelled.
"Where were you this weekend? Thunder finally told us that he has a sister!" Key mentioned.

"Really?!?! Thunder! You have a sister??!?!" Taemin's eyes widened and looked around if you were anywhere.

Thunder nodded with a serious look and called you down. "SeonMi! Come on! We have to go!!!"

You were still putting on the right shoes to match your school uniform, which was like a normal girl's uniform, blue, skirt...etc. Then you quickly made two braids, and added a pretty light blue butterfly hair pin, which you got from your mother before you came to South Korea.

As you slowly came where all the guys were, their jaws dropped and their eyes widened.

"Do i have something on my face?" You asked with a sweet tone.

"Taemin, Onew hyung, this is my dongsaeng SeonMi." Great more of these guys. You thought.

"Hi, nice to meet you." You forced out a smile, which made Taemin nervous to talk.

"U-uh H-hi." Taemin stuttered, Onew just stood there and nodded not caring to greet you.

"Okay, since we're all ready, i guess we can go to school before we're late." Thunder said trying to change the whole subject of you.

~~~~~~~~~

School~~~

As the bell rang for first hour, you had no idea where to go. The school was too big for you, so you got lost really easy. You went back and forth not knowing what to do.

"You lost?" This person's voice sounds familiar.... You thought. You turn around to reveal Taemin and Minho.

"Ummm, yes..... My first hour is ummmm.... Music.... in room B1...." You slowly said checking your schedule.

"Hyung! She has class with us!" Taemin said in a cute voice.

Class with..... Oh no.... Not at school too. You thought.

"Alright then, let's go SeonMi." Minho smiled and took you by one hand and Taemin by the other.

~~~~~

Your POV

I guess my first hour is fine..... Since Minho is here right? Minho is the nice guy, i repeated to my self.

As i walk in with Taemin and Minho, they let go and walk to their seats in the back. I had no idea where to sit, so i just stood there all clueless. ||O.O

"Aren't you going to take a seat, Miss?" The teacher said startling me.

"I-Im new here." I stuttered.

"Oh yes, thats right. You must be Miss Park, Park SeonMi." I nodded politely and smiled.

"Okay, take a seat anywhere you'd like and that will be your seat for the rest of the year, unless you talk." The teacher sat down at her desk and took out her seating chart ready to put down where i sit.

I looked around and all i could think of was sitting in between Minho and Taemin. I can't believe i'm doing this but, they are the only ones i've known so far.

As i walk towards the seat, i feel that everyone is looking at me, well obviously, since i'm new here. Derp.

I gently sit down, and i look at Minho shyly and he sweetly grinned and gave me a thumbs up. On the other hand, when i looked at Taemin, he was sleeping..... He looked really cute. :3

"Okay, well as everyone see's that is the new student Park Seon Mi. Now let me explain things here for the class. First and second years of high school are mixed up in music class. So some here are in first year of highs chool and some are in second. So second years stand up." The teacher explained.

Almost half of the class stood up, including Minho.

"Now first years."

The rest of the class stood up, since i was a first year i stood up and saw Taemin standing up too half asleep. When all of that was over i calmly sat back down.

~~~~~~~~~

Now it's time for second hour. Math. Ugh, i hate math. I'm no good at it. Once again, i'm lost and i bump into a random stranger. I look up to his face and....... Oh gawd. Key.

"Yah, watch where your going.... Dongsaeng!" He looked happy to see me but i just frowned at him.

I start walking away but he takes my arm and takes my schedule.

"Yah! Give that back!" I try to reach for it, but i'm too short and he uses his height to keep it away from me.

"Let's see we have Art class together. And that's it." What? Great...... Now im going to be mentally violated by him.

"Another grade mixed class?" I mumble to myself.

"Yups, mixed class. Well, anyways since your math class is right next to mine i guess i'll walk you there." He smirked.

"In your dreams...." I say snatching away my schedule.

"Fine be that way, you can stay lost and i can happily go to my class." He starts walking away... skipping..... and i decide to go since i have no idea where it is.

"Yah! wait!"

"Yay! Dongsaeng you came!" I rolled my eyes and just followed behind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Second hour isn't that bad...... Taemin is here and obviously i chose the seat next to him.

"Hi, Seon Mi. Can i call you Dongsaeng? Cause you know, i'm older than you by like a month right? and so you can call me Oppa." He had a very cute smile , so it was really hard to resist.

"Okay, i guess you can.... Taemin Oppa." When i said Taemin Oppa, a wide grin shot across his face.

"Yay! Hey, dongsaeng. My hyungs are very erted so be careful okay? Well, except Minho. Well, actually sometimes. But anyways, watch out." I nodded and smiled. Now that i see, Taemin isn't like the others at all, well i still don't really believe it but still, he isn't erted or cocky.

Okay, the bell rang and next is....... Great...... Art. *sigh* Let's see.... Room A4. I begin to look for room A4, and suddenly out of no where someone started hugging me from behind.

"U-uh........ Who are you??" I say scared of being violated.

"It's me...... Your OPPA!" ........ O gawd.... Key. >.>

He let's go and starts pulling me by the hand to a room. I look at the sign and it says 'Room A4 'Art''

Third hour....... Jonghyun, Onew, and Key were in this class. *Sigh* This hour, i couldn't even choose my own seat. Key and Jonghyun pulled me to the one in between them and Onew is infront of me..... Great now i'm stuck in this seat for life :[

Author's POV

The rest of your hours, were with Taemin, and you were a bit happy about that except the fact that you had lunch with all of them, including your brother..... It went a little something like this.

~~~~~~~~~

Lunch~(After 4th Hour)

Taemin pulled you to a table and helped you put your things on there, so you can get your lunch. You waited for a while to get a silver.... tray and silver everything! You chose many elegant foods and rushed to the table.  You quickly sat across from Taemin and slowly ate your food.

"You know..... You eat so cutely." Someone whispered into my ear. Taemin started giggleing and pointed at the person behind you.

"Hi, Key hyung."

Key Sat next to you and started eating. Ugh, he eats so..... ugh, you thought

As you continue eating, the others come and sit, as in, Jonghyun, Onew, Minho, and Thunder. You slowly wave and start eating again.

"Yah, SeonMi. your such a pig." Thunder said looking at you in disgust.

"Nu-uh, i have a clean face. See." You pointed at your face that has no stain of food.

He rolled his eyes and started eating.

Everyone was fooling around while you were eating. You ignored them everytime they pushed you or even almost making you fall to the ground..

They started irritating you and you couldn't stand it even more.

"YAH! Will you calm down! I'm trying to eat here!" You yell.

They ignored you and continued to fool around, you eventually got up and tried to stop them but, they pushed you, and you fell on the ground spraining your ankle.

"Yah!!" You were in pain on the ground and you tried to get up but you fell back down from the pain.

THESE GUYS ARE SO GONNA PAY!!!~~~~~