More Jerks..... As Sunbaes.

Love of A Friend

Narrator's POV

"Yups yups, we're going to the same school" Key grinned happily.

"Wh-what...... b-b-" You were cut off by some voices that were loud and going towards your direction.

"Yah! Thunder, come on. We don't want to be late for our girls right?" The guy that was talking was tall.... like... really tall, his name is Minho, and of course you don't know. The guy next to him, Jonghyun, was wayyy shorter then him, which kind of made you giggle out lout a bit, and without noticing they put their attention on you.

"Who's this?" Jonghyun asked putting an arm around your waist. Ugh, more of those kinds >.> you thought

Thunder turned towards you and here is when his over protective started up again. "Yah! Hands off my sister!" He slaps his hand making him back up  with his hands up in the air.

"Sooorry...." He said sarcastically. "By the way, you've never told us you had a sister."

"Because i don't like mentioning her much when she's away, it makes me miss her." Yeah right Thunder.... >.>

As all four of them go into the indoor pool without you knowing, you decide to go there as well. You wear a two pice with shorts, and a sweater to cover up while you go there.

Meanwhile your on your way there........

"Hyung!!! Throw the ball to me!" Minho quickly throws the ball to Thunder letting him make a score. (They are playing water polo)

Minutes before you arrive, they decide to do a challenge. Who ever holds their breathe the shortest, they buy food for everyone. Not just food, but elegant food. As soon as you walk in, they barely started so, you started taking of your sweater (Not shorts) and jumped in the pool with out any hesitation. Somehow, they could see underwater except Thunder since he had is eyes closed, and shot up surprised.

"Well...... Hello." Key said seductively startling you.

You gasped and turned around seeing.... Them >.> "Yah!!!!!!!!!! Oppa!!!"

"Yes?" Key responded.

"Not you, and your not my oppa or my sunb- Thunder! Hi! Why didn't you tell me you guys were going to be here?!?!? Aish." You storm off embarrassed having to be in a swimming pool filled with boys.

"SeonMi Dongsaeng...... when did you get here?" Thunder murmured to himself. He just shrugged and the guys just continued on with the game.

Your POV

Aish! Those erts!!! Couldn't they tell me they were going there? Now i bet they're are going to be even more erted than before! Why did they have to know my brother? Thunder.... You have such bad taste in friends, you know that?

I'm thirsty....

"Hello, again. Wasn't it that you just wanted to come and see our bodies? or you wanted to show off yours?" Great, this guy now?

"Your Jonghyun right?" He nodded and took a step closer to me.

"Hmmmm, okay..... well, can you please stop being such a ert towards me? because it bothers me, incase if you didn't know that." I take a sip out of my water and wait for his response.

"Well, thats going to be hard. You look very cute, with your wet hair.... And you are my best friend's sister....... at the swimming pool you looked very nice and you also smel-" You cut him off with a nice calm voice as usual.

"you don't have to say everything you think about me. I'm just asking to stop being erted towards me. Thats all. Now i'm gonna go, bye." I try to avoid his eyes and before i can even go away he grabs my arm and pulls me into the same posistion Key had me.

"Yah! i've been through this before so let go!" I struggle to escape and the other guy that is very tall comes in.

"Jonghyun, let go of her." He actually listened to him.... wow....."Are you okay?" This guys is really nice..... I guess i was wrong about the bad taste in friends my brother has.

I nod and look at the floor trying to avoid his eyes. " I'm Minho, Choi Minho. And your Park Seon Mi right?" He asks, and once again i nod.

He pats my head and gives me a sweet smile and goes and takes Jonghyun with him. Minho...... I guess he's the only nice guy here.

I go into my room hoping not to see anyone else and happily there was no one else. Except once i steped into my room.... There was Key.

"What do you want know?" I rub my forhead since seeing these guys aregiving me a headache.

"I'm sorry......" He starts walking closer to me and i just stand their not knowing he's going to do something. "Just kidding." He grins.

He pinned on the closed door, and put his face very close to mine and smiles.

Am i going to get or........ im getting ... oh gawd.... why me? TT___TT

"You seem to not be struggling, i guess i should just you know......." My eyes widened and i closed my eyes hoping this a dream but sadly it wasn't.

"Opp-" I try to yell out for my brother but, Key covers my mouth before a sound can come out the door.

"Shhh.... you don't want the Almighty Key to do something to you right?" I shook my head and keep trying to make him loose his grip... He's way to strong.

"Dongsaeng! Dongsaeng, have you seen my phone?" Thunder was calling me from outside of my room and Key, this little racoon took his phone.

since i couldn't open my door, he walked away not caring if i were there or not. Great, now im stuck with Key probably half way getting , by a rich boy. Note to self: NEVER EVER TRUST A RICH BOY.


Author's Note:

Short chappy, i was to busy with school so i had to make a short one. :P